Jason Heyward v. Yoenis Cespedes ROUND 2
Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Heyward v. Yoenis Cespedes ROUND 2

Default Jason Heyward v. Yoenis Cespedes ROUND 2

With baseball season around the corner, Cristiano brings EOG the second installment of the forums most viewed baseball thread in 2016: Heyward v. Cespedes ( http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...oenis-Cespedes )

Browsing through the forums, I came across this thread started by on old EOG poster and thought it would be fun to track the two players this year as well.

Tale of the Tape

Projected 2017 WAR (ZIPS)

Cespedes: 3.3 WAR
    Heyward: 2.3 WAR

2017 Salary

Cespedes: $22.5 Million
    Heyward: $28 Million

In 2016, Heyward put up 1.6 WAR compared to 3.2 for Cespedes. Will 2017 see a rebound for the Cubs highest earner? What say you, EOG?

Default Re: Jason Heyward v. Yoenis Cespedes ROUND 2

Trollolololololololololololo

"The 2016 Chicago Cubs will go down as the most overrated team in MLB history." - Cristiano (Ronaldo)

Please don't troll sports threads, Bummie. Let's try to follow the new Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Ronnie have you bet Cubs rsw under BIG ?

Cespedes got his payday...Mets lucky if they get 100 games out of him

You'll have to ask Ronaldo when he comes back, Manchester. However, I can tell you that Cristiano has. In fact, in honor of the late Ronaldo's massive winning wager on the Bears season wins under, I'm prepared to announce tonight that the Cubs under is my LOCK OF THE YEAR. I have placed a massive, massive wager on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    You'll have to ask Ronaldo when he comes back, Manchester. However, I can tell you that Cristiano has. In fact, in honor of the late Ronaldo's massive winning wager on the Bears season wins under, I'm prepared to announce tonight that the Cubs under is my LOCK OF THE YEAR. I have placed a massive, massive wager on it.
    You down on the Cubs this year then? Good luck with the massive wager.

The Cubs are good. Win totals that high demand either a pass or an under wager.

Hopefully Ronaldo didn't commit suicide because he bet 'the field' for the World Series in 2016 against the Cubbies.

That claim and wager both buried his EOG reputation and his financial well being, I hear!

This Ronaldo guy must have really buried you, Bumgarner! My advice: he's gone, stop worrying about him. And ALWAYS follow the CoC.

This Ronaldo guy must have really buried you, Bumgarner! My advice: he's gone, stop worrying about him. And ALWAYS follow the CoC.
    Well, at least we can agree the forum is better off without that Ronaldo character! His predictions ended up humiliating himself to have to post under another account I hear!

please stop trying to get each other banned ffs

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterUk View Post

please stop trying to get each other banned ffs
    All arguing aside, this is what having Ronaldo on the forum is. When he logs in, his goal is to start troll threads like this just to argue with people.

There's ample proof of this. When I wasn't posting much, he spent his time trying to antagonize others.

You seem like a reasonably intelligent individual, so it's hard to understand why you don't see why this guy is so bad for the forum. His goal is to shit the forum up, so it seems like an obvious reality he's bad for the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post
    Well, at least we can agree the forum is better off without that Ronaldo character! His predictions ended up humiliating himself to have to post under another account I hear!
    From my short browsing he seems to have been a sharp poster. Nailed Cespedes v Heyward, and the Bears under was a windfall for him. I also came across a post from you where you laid out a path for the 3-7 Bears to make the playoffs. They finished 5-11 that year.

Cristiano is just here to discuss sports, Bummie. Feel free to stay out of his threads!

From my short browsing he seems to have been a sharp poster. Nailed Cespedes v Heyward, and the Bears under was a windfall for him. I also came across a post from you where you laid out a path for the 3-7 Bears to make the playoffs. They finished 5-11 that year.

'laid out a path'

Yeah, if you're not mathematically eliminated, there is a statistical path to the playoffs. I know this confuses you, since you specialize in fairy ball, but try to keep up Ronny.

Honestly,Ronnie did at least type about sports...for some reason you are in his head,I dont know why...maybe something from years ago? also he had bad words with meatman,but that doesnt really count.

Honestly,Ronnie did at least type about sports...for some reason you are in his head,I dont know why...maybe something from years ago? also he had bad words with meatman,but that doesnt really count.
    He doesn't care about Jason Heyward, Jay Cutler, or the Bears man. He knows nothing about baseball or football. He's just trolling.

If I ignored him, he'd find new targets. Trolls like him should not be welcome at EOG, period. Just makes this place worse off. But oh well, EOG obviously agreed and banned him, but then decided they would let him create a ghost 30 minutes later.

holy fuck

but seriously,if you dont pack it in,yewa both gonna get booted

Wow- I just came across a successful Ronaldo soccer picks thread where Javy came in just to troll and call it "fairy ball." Strange behavior from EOGs new moral warrior.

If this is the case,youll have to do some self moderating,just click a profile and click ignore,its simple.A shame but its simple.

If this is the case,youll have to do some self moderating,just click a profile and click ignore,its simple.A shame but its simple.
    Everyone on the forum can ignore him, or EOG can decide to do that for him and ban him. But he makes a ghost. LOL, can't win.

Please stop power posting, Bummie. This thread is to discuss the perpetual failures of Jason Heyward.

Any more trolling from either of you will result in immediate bans.

EOG Addicted

'laid out a path'

Yeah, if you're not mathematically eliminated, there is a statistical path to the playoffs. I know this confuses you, since you specialize in fairy ball, but try to keep up Ronny.
    you said the 2016 bears would go 9-7, along with the cowboys were built for the playoffs.. solid......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Any more trolling from either of you will result in immediate bans.
    This thread is about outfielders, Steve. Take this shit elsewhere, Steve.

That's pretty much Heywards world series highlights in a nutshell right there.

Hey Heyward you didn't do anything at work this week go pick up an actual player for a picture. LOL.

Oh wait.... how could I forget about the famous world series speech during the rain delay he gave that helped propel the team!

That Cespedes bat flip is an all time moment.

Heyward's moment was a made up speech during a rain delay.

Heyward and John Cusack both crying?

Where is the seattle grunge band guys who love Rossey?

Heyward World Series Highlight

The most humiliating effort on a baseball field in the history of the World Series, otherwise known as Cespedes' World Series 'highlight'

'how bout that effort?'

LMAO, Joe Buck is damn funny sometimes. Wish he would have been more candid than that even though.

'WOW, Cespedes is a fucking disgrace.' - what he was thinking

0-0 game in the World Series and you're more worried about running into a fence than preventing a HR... if you want that pussy on your team, you don't know baseball. Period. Me first. Team last.

EOG Dedicated

Javy, why don't you post a video of Heyward's speech, you know it's the reason the Cubs scored in that inning, without that speech the Cubs probably lose, Heyward should have been named MVP for the speech imo
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase