Trump - Page 10
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 350 of 608

Thread: Trump

  1. #316

    Default Re: Trump



    Weird looking guy.

  2. #317
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,253

    Default Re: Trump

    WHEN investigations into (t)RUMP's ties to Russia and completed AND he is found to be Guilty of charges

    HE IS DONE!

    He might last this term but he is DONE! He will not run again because of all of the trouble he will find himself in and he will be the 1st POTUS since Rutherford B Hayes to serve only 1 Full Term and choose not run again

    BOOK IT!
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  3. #318
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    WHEN investigations into (t)RUMP's ties to Russia and completed AND he is found to be Guilty of charges

    HE IS DONE!

    He might last this term but he is DONE! He will not run again because of all of the trouble he will find himself in and he will be the 1st POTUS since Rutherford B Hayes to serve only 1 Full Term and choose not run again

    BOOK IT!
    thank you donna brazile...

  4. #319

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    WHEN investigations into (t)RUMP's ties to Russia and completed AND he is found to be Guilty of charges

    HE IS DONE!

    He might last this term but he is DONE! He will not run again because of all of the trouble he will find himself in and he will be the 1st POTUS since Rutherford B Hayes to serve only 1 Full Term and choose not run again

    BOOK IT!


    When the investigation reveals nothing, what will you turn to next?

  5. #320
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,945

    Default Re: Trump

    Still waiting for Trump's proof that Obama had him wiretapped
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  6. #321
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,253

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post


    When the investigation reveals nothing, what will you turn to next?
    The only investigation that will reveal NOTHING is the Orange Skin Jackass' claim Obama had his place wire tapped

    IF the Investigation is LEGIT............we can start bidding ADIOS to (t)RUMP since he is DONE
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  7. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 10, 2017
    Location
    Charlestown
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post


    Weird looking guy.
    Lol

  8. #323
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    3,811

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    The only investigation that will reveal NOTHING is the Orange Skin Jackass' claim Obama had his place wire tapped

    IF the Investigation is LEGIT............we can start bidding ADIOS to (t)RUMP since he is DONE
    incredible,just stunning how piss poor the CA school system is,wise up!

  9. #324
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,945

    Default Re: Trump

    Still waiting for Trump's proof about the 3 million illegals who voted
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  10. #325
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,945

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    incredible,just stunning how piss poor the CA school system is,wise up!
    You're one of the dumbest posters here, I assume the Michigan school system is piss poor
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  11. #326

    Default Re: Trump

    Bye Felicia!!!




  12. #327

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post
    That's your opinion. I have mine. And certainly you realize plenty of respected journalists are saying she DID lose credibility. This isn't just something you can pigeon hole to the 'alt-right' as you guys like to do.
    She lost zero credibility and you're mentally unstable. Your opinion is irrelevant.

  13. #328

    Default Re: Trump

    According to the Democrats Benghazi was caused by an obscure video that basically no one saw or heard of and Crooked Hillary lost because Russia hacked the election. Speaking of hacking...............
    I have a hacking............cough!

  14. #329

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Stick to fox Javy, their reporting is always fair and impartial
    How can you possibly say that??? lol

    Look at this dope argue with Bill Nye.


  15. #330

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post


    Weird looking guy.
    Not if you are a fan of Ralph Macchio.

  16. #331

  17. #332

  18. #333

  19. #334

  20. #335

  21. #336
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,253

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    incredible,just stunning how piss poor the CA school system is,wise up!
    My parents really pushed me and would not accept low grades. My siblings and I are all very smart because of this. I don't have to take a back seat to ANYONE as far as Intelligence. ESPECIALLY YOU! Unlike #Trumptards, I am smart. There was a very valid reason #Trumpkins were less educated than Hillary supporters. Hillary supporters were smart enough to see thru this CON MAN LIAR where as the Brainless Lemmings that voted for the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman........were NOT!

    (t)RUMP played you all like the Ignorant Jackasses you all are. You actually believed it when he said he cared about you all when the reality is - he doesn't give 2 Fucks about anyone but: Himself, His Family and his (Very Rich Friends. If you think he cares about the Coal Miners - WRONG! If you think he cares about Poor People...........WRONG!

    All this is why he is not going to run for Re-election in 2020. He will make up some lame excuse like "I want to get back to running my businesses (Although he is doing that now - a huge conflict of interest)" OR "I've done all I set out to do, time to move on" but he is not running again in 2020 because he knows if he does he will lose. AND IF HE RUNS AGAIN HE WILL LOSE!
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  22. #337

    Default Re: Trump

    The collusion between the Russian White House and Russia is so obvious.

    Mike Flynn
    Ivanka Trump
    The Fertilizer King
    The Bromance
    Valdy Putin
    Paul Manofort
    Jeff Sessions
    Wilbur Ross
    Roger Stone
    Russian Rex Tillerson
    Donald Trump JR.
    Mike Flynn
    Carter Page
    JD Gordon
    Fertilizer King's Wife and Daughter
    Denials
    Guccifer
    Wikileaks
    Roger Stone
    Jeff Sessions
    Mike Flynn
    Ivanka Trump
    Roger Stone
    RT
    Turkey
    Fertilzer King's private airplane
    Wilbur Ross


    Foreign agents and traitors occupying White House. Most corrupt president ever, bar none.

    Pathological flat out deviant liar
    Deviant two time rapist that we know of.
    Serial deviant 12 time sexual assaulter that we know of.
    Deviant committer of massive consumer fraud
    Deviant Rapist " Two time"
    Deviant slanderer
    Cowards are liars! Trump is a "big pussy". "Soprano's link"

  23. #338

    Default Re: Trump

    Forgot about Trump's denials that he had anything to do with the softening of the Republican's platform towards protecting America's friend and ally Ukraine against Russia.

    In an interview he lied "I know nothing" "I had nothing to do with it". Trump you're turning into a terrible liar. Basically every comment he makes is a flat out lie!

  24. #339

  25. #340

  26. #341

    Default Re: Trump

    Welcome back BigRunner ;
    🤓 Glad you're enjoying eight full years of Mr Trump!

  27. #342
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,253

    Default Re: Trump

    Rico does what all other #Trumptards do

    Change the subject

    We are NOT talking about Bill Clinton

    We ARE talking about the FUCKING JACKASS who is POTUS now

    But when #Trumpkins know they are losing an argument they go to "Desperation Mode" and start changing the subject away from Der Fuhrer

    (t)RUMP is GOING DOWN! And it will be wonderful to watch all of the desperate squirming he will do when it happens
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  28. #343

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    Welcome back BigRunner ;
    🤓 Glad you're enjoying eight full years of Mr Trump!
    In the words of Traitor Trump: "Russia is a Ruse". "President Obama wiretapped me, sick bad person".

    "Obama wasn't born in American". "I have my men in Hawaii right now, you wouldn't believe the things they're finding out".

    Can you say "Deviant big bitch". Flat out liar.

    So obvious!!!

  29. #344
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Trump

    [QUOTE=Bigrunner;4837468]In the words of Traitor Trump: "Russia is a Ruse". "President Obama wiretapped me, sick bad person".

    "Obama wasn't born in American". "I have my men in Hawaii right now, you wouldn't believe the things they're finding out".

    Can you say "Deviant big bitch". Flat out liar.

    So obvious!!![/QUOTE

    remember the words of the smartest poster at eog, computerbob. "bigrunner is a moron."

  30. #345

    Default Re: Trump

    Another bad day for the the Deviant lying bitch illegit President. A horrible day!

    If you think about it, the only good day deviant President had in the last 6 months was October 29th, 2016. The day Comey unfairly announced he has reopened the Hillary Clinton investigation, but suspiciously made no mention of his current investigation into the Trump collusion with Russia.

  31. #346
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    10,257

    Default Re: Trump

    Bigrunner - when was the last good day a liberal had?

  32. #347

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Bigrunner - when was the last good day a liberal had?
    You mean Democrat the fair, moral, and ethical party. Today was a great day!

    Russian White House in cover up mode!

    "RUSSIA IS A RUSE"

  33. #348

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    WHEN investigations into (t)RUMP's ties to Russia and completed AND he is found to be Guilty of charges

    HE IS DONE!

    He might last this term but he is DONE! He will not run again because of all of the trouble he will find himself in and he will be the 1st POTUS since Rutherford B Hayes to serve only 1 Full Term and choose not run again

    BOOK IT!

    Keep Dreaming. DREAM UNTIL YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THE LIBERAL FLAKES STILL NEED HELP.

  34. #349

    Default Re: Trump

    When I win, I win fair and square. I don't need to cheat to win.

    Republicans can't say this!

    Merrick Garland!

  35. #350

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    How can you possibly say that??? lol

    Look at this dope argue with Bill Nye.

    What's funny is you're too dumb to detect obvious sarcasm. He was being sarcastic. He was implying Fox News is not fair and impartial.

    You can't cure stupidity, of which you are afflicted.

    We are each entitled to our opinions on politics. But your opinion is worth less... because of your crippling stupidity.

    By the way, Tucker never argues. He asks questions, which people refuse to answer, so he continues to ask the same question. Tucker Carlson is the nation's best journalist for a reason.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •