Trump - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Default Re: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    There are many polling companies out there, but naturally you take the one that's most favorable to Trump. Real Clear Politics shows 11 different polls, but you select Rasmussen since that one is better for Trump. Qinnipiac shows his approval rating at 41%, USA Today has his approval rating at 47%, Gallup 43%, Monmouth 44%, CNN 45%, IBD/TIPP 41%, Economist 45%, Reuters 46%, PPP 45%, NBC/WSJ 44%. If you take the average, Trump's approval rating is 44.7%
    Anything over 40% is good. This is not a normal President. You should already be cautious of low poll #'s. He's fine so far. If he gets above 50%, that's like 70% somebody else.

Let's just accept as a real fact Trump and Putin devised this spectacular scheme to hack a Shaq and get Donald elected and Donald recruited a bunch of Republican conspirators. You God damned right Trump is compromised. He will have to do exactly what Putin wants or Putin will release the info to not only end his presidency but put his fat orange head in jail. If it is true, we will know eventually. Either by Trump letting Putin run wild with no consequences or pissing Putin off by not following through on their agreement.

So relax. If you believe Trump is the Russian Manchurian President, he is finished won way or the other.

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros

I didn't even know we had 17 different federal intelligence agencies here in the good ol' USA.

Make America GREAT again!

Why would anyone object to this mission?

EOG Senior Member

is it possible the dnc was hacked, but not by Russia, but made to look like Russia did it?

EOG Dedicated

How do you think all those intelligence agencies came up with their conclusions? You don't think they reached their conclusions by examining evidence? If not, then how exactly did they come up with their reasoning that Russia was responsible for the hacking? I don't think they're just making it all up. Also, we know for a fact that many of Trump's surrogates met with Russian officials; Manafort, Kushner, Page, Sessions, Flynn, Gordon, Cohen, even Trump himself met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign. Sorry Cwissy, but where there's smoke there's usually fire, and there's a whole lotta smoke here. What we need is a bipartisan committee to investigate exactly what went on between Trump's people and Russia, then we might finally understand what happened.
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    is it possible the dnc was hacked, but not by Russia, but made to look like Russia did it?
    Um, yeah. Wikileaks specifically exposed CIAE false flag strategy.

EOG Dedicated

CIA is said to have the ability to hack and make it look like anybody they so chose, including the NSA!

EOG Dedicated

Is it possible? Sure anything is possible, especially when it comes to politics. However, if it wasn't the Russians, then who? And if it wasn't Russia, then how could someone hack the DNC, frame Russia, and expect to get away with it? I mean we're talking about a scandal to end all scandals. If you can come up with another viable and logical explanation as to who, if not Russia, was responsible, I'm all ears. Right now based on everything known, Russia is the number one suspect, and there doesn't seem to be another one. Like I said, where there's smoke, there's usually fire, once the hearings on this get started the evidence will be presented, and hopefully we'll all find out exactly what happened.

Just think about this. Really think. I can't connect the dots. Why not Hillary? No, why not Hillary? The most unsecure private serve of them all and the biggest target of them all. Nothing. No hack. No Shaq. Nobody penetrated her server. Some asshole I think hacked a few of her emails but nothing significant. How could this be? Russia hacks the DNCI and Podesta but not Hillary? Not even a million to won, a million million million to won. This doesn't add. None of it. It makes no cents.

What I am saying is I do believe Hillary was hacked but not turned over to Wikileaks. Now who do you think hacked her emails? Hillary's emails could expose the Deep State possibly. All deleted - bleach bit as it were - so apparently gone forever. Russia and no other hostile actor ever touched them. Apparently.

BREAKING NEWS! Obozo murdering more innocent children via drones

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Anything over 40% is good. This is not a normal President. You should already be cautious of low poll #'s. He's fine so far. If he gets above 50%, that's like 70% somebody else.

Understood that the bar is set very low for him, but my point was Javy looks at a dozen different polls, but only posts the one that's the most favorable to Trump by posting the right leaning Rasmussen, what he did was deceiving

There were Hillary emails from her private server to Podesta. I mean, come on. Whoever hacked Podesta saw Hillary's email address and knew she was using a private server. But unable to penetrate. Somebody at the Kremlin needs to get departed over this fuck up.

Podesta sweating bullets about him and Tony's fates: "pizza-pizza". Which is the reason he and his "fish-hands" has gone underground for the most part.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Let's just accept as a real fact Trump and Putin devised this spectacular scheme to hack a Shaq and get Donald elected and Donald recruited a bunch of Republican conspirators. You God damned right Trump is compromised. He will have to do exactly what Putin wants or Putin will release the info to not only end his presidency but put his fat orange head in jail. If it is true, we will know eventually. Either by Trump letting Putin run wild with no consequences or pissing Putin off by not following through on their agreement.

So relax. If you believe Trump is the Russian Manchurian President, he is finished won way or the other.
    Why won't Trump release his tax returns? First the said he would do so after his audit, even though being under audit doesn't keep you from releasing them, now he says he'll never release them, I have no idea what he's hiding, but it wouldn't surprise me if his returns showed something to do with Russia that he doesn't want anyone to see. Give me one logical reason as to why he won't show his tax returns.

Trump's tax returns have nothing "dire-straits" in them. If they did? Then his taxes would have already been leaked. They would be on the "commie-news-network" 24/7. He is clean when it comes to his financials. Maybe he did not donate great amounts to charity? Who knows. Who cares. Majority of 401-c-3's have exec's making a quarter mill salaries anyway, and that comes directly from charitable donations. But Trump's taxes are clean.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    CIA is said to have the ability to hack and make it look like anybody they so chose, including the NSA!
    So you think the CIA hacked the DNC to help Trump and made it look like Russia did it?

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Trump's tax returns have nothing "dire-straits" in them. If they did? Then his taxes would have already been leaked. They would be on the "commie-news-network" 24/7. He is clean when it comes to his financials. Maybe he did not donate great amounts to charity? Who knows. Who cares. Majority of 401-c-3's have exec's making a quarter mill salaries anyway, and that comes directly from charitable donations. But Trump's taxes are clean.
    And you know this how? If his returns are as clean as you say, then all he has to do is release them, show everyone how wrong they are and he gets the last laugh. He said he would release them after his audit, but he lied as he now says he won't release them. He's hiding something, what I don't know, but he's hiding something

EOG Senior Member

So you think the CIA hacked the DNC to help Trump and made it look like Russia did it?
    the hacking was done by people who despise Obama/Clinton and not necessarily a fan of trump.

yours truly

deep throat

And you know this how? If his returns are as clean as you say, then all he has to do is release them, show everyone how wrong they are and he gets the last laugh. He said he would release them after his audit, but he lied as he now says he won't release them. He's hiding something, what I don't know, but he's hiding something
    We will have to agree-to-disagree. If there was anything in there, it would have been leaked. Trump loves to play "mind-games". He continually beats the shit out of mslsd and cnn's talking heads. If I were to wager, the only thing in there is that Trump did not donate very generous amounts to verterans of foreign wars, or veterans of any kind. But nobody cares about that, only the commie-news-net and mslsd.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    We will have to agree-to-disagree. If there was anything in there, it would have been leaked. Trump loves to play "mind-games". He continually beats the shit out of mslsd and cnn's talking heads. If I were to wager, the only thing in there is that Trump did not donate very generous amounts to verterans of foreign wars, or veterans of any kind. But nobody cares about that, only the commie-news-net and mslsd.
    And if there wasn't anything in there, Trump would have released them. If all that's in there is he didn't donate to any Vet groups, that wouldn't be enough reason to not release them and put himself through all the scrutiny, like you say, agree to disagree

EOG Dedicated

Understanding that no one here will be changing their opinion of Trump, but at least we managed to have a civil discussion about this without the usual name calling and typical bullshit that always fucks up any political thread, this is how politics should be discussed

Why won't Trump release his tax returns? First the said he would do so after his audit, even though being under audit doesn't keep you from releasing them, now he says he'll never release them, I have no idea what he's hiding, but it wouldn't surprise me if his returns showed something to do with Russia that he doesn't want anyone to see. Give me one logical reason as to why he won't show his tax returns.
    I don't know. I do know the IRSE has them and apparently has many multiple years since the 1980's. That removes any possibility there is anything illegal. Right? Trump would be criminally charged. His entire life he hasn't been charged of any crime. Been sued plenty, never charged. So at best (or worse and worse as it were) the tax returns would show connections to Russia. Perfectly legal mind you but would mean Trump lied when he said he has no business in Russia.

You know and I know what would happen next. Fake news would spin it as the Mother Russia of smoking guns. For that reason, there is no +EV to release the returns. Trump may be forced to, however, if this Russia noncents gets too hot.

As JK would post, nothing good can come out of releasing the returns. Well, except for the alternative fact if Trump survives, he puts it behind him and disables a deep state bullet intended for his fat orange head.

Understanding that no one here will be changing their opinion of Trump, but at least we managed to have a civil discussion about this without the usual name calling and typical bullshit that always fucks up any political thread, this is how politics should be discussed
    Great post! Hopefully runner-read-it

EOG Dedicated

One man's opinion. Also, without looking him up, isn't Mcafee wanted for murder or something? I can't recall exactly, but I think there's some really strange story about him, I'm too lazy to google it, but unless I'm thinking of someone else, I think he's involved in some bizarre story.

EOG Senior Member

One man's opinion. Also, without looking him up, isn't Mcafee wanted for murder or something? I can't recall exactly, but I think there's some really strange story about him, I'm too lazy to google it, but unless I'm thinking of someone else, I think he's involved in some bizarre story.
    you are right, the guy is a little nutty, but what he wrote may not be...

EOG Senior Member

kane you ever heard of Kim.com ?

EOG Dedicated

kane you ever heard of Kim.com ?
    The name sounds vaguely familiar, I seem to recall something on 60 minutes maybe, but I can't remember anything about it, and I'm not positive about the 60 minutes thing either, I honestly don't know what it is

EOG Dedicated

you are right, the guy is a little nutty, but what he wrote may not be...
    The only way to find out is to have some hearings, let's get to the bottom of it, everything else is just speculation

I am looking FORWARD to the hearings myself. Should be the best shit since Iran Contra. Chalk says it will be even more entertaining and dramatic. Bring it on!

EOG Senior Member

The name sounds vaguely familiar, I seem to recall something on 60 minutes maybe, but I can't remember anything about it, and I'm not positive about the 60 minutes thing either, I honestly don't know what it is
    i'm trying to post a KimDotcom may 14, 2015 interview from Bloomberg, but can't.

try to watch this vid and you will be amazed.

I am too young for Watergate. I remember Iran Contra, Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton. This has the pawtential to top them all!