Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

EOG Addicted

Default Re: Trump

jmo, "THEY" want trump out. personally I think he is in danger.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    So you think the CIA hacked the DNC to help Trump and made it look like Russia did it?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CIA contractors likely breached security and handed over documents about the agency's use of hacking tools to anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials told Reuters on Wednesday.
    Two officials speaking on condition of anonymity said intelligence agencies have been aware since the end of last year of the breach, which led to WikiLeaks releasing thousands of pages on Tuesday.
    According to the documents, Central Intelligence Agency hackers could get into Apple Inc <AAPL.O> iPhones, devices running Google's Android software and other gadgets in order to capture text and voice messages before they were encrypted with sophisticated software

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - CIA contractors likely breached security and handed over documents about the agency's use of hacking tools to anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials told Reuters on Wednesday.
    Two officials speaking on condition of anonymity said intelligence agencies have been aware since the end of last year of the breach, which led to WikiLeaks releasing thousands of pages on Tuesday.
    According to the documents, Central Intelligence Agency hackers could get into Apple Inc <AAPL.O> iPhones, devices running Google's Android software and other gadgets in order to capture text and voice messages before they were encrypted with sophisticated software
    Unless I'm mistaken, whatever the CIA contractors supposedly handed over to Wikileaks, and what Wikileaks is now releasing shows that The CIA has the tools necessary to hack into pretty much anything they want, computers, phones, anything, but that doesn't mean those contractors are the ones who hacked the DNC, maybe they did, maybe they didn't and if they did, what's their connection to Russia, if there is one. We need to hold hearings and figure what happened, it's the only way to find out the truth, and even with multiple hearings, we may never figure it all out. The DNC was hacked, this is a fact, who was responsible for the hacking is something that needs to be investigated, there needs to be a bipartisan committee looking into all of it. Also, I may be wrong, but I believe Trump doesn't want any hearings regarding this, that makes no sense, he's the president, he should want to know exactly what went on, he should want an investigation, but he's convinced Putin and Russia had nothing to do with it.
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

EOG Dedicated

Truth is we will never know the truth, it is not obtainable in today's political world, that much is clear.

We should have a prediction thread on howid this all plays. I'll take a stab.

1) No definitive proof Russia "hacked the election". When this is over, both sides will claim vindication.

2) Correlated to 1, no proof Trump or any of his associates colluded with Russia Russia Russia to "hack the election". Both sides will fight on giving up not an inch of their prospective pawsitions.

3) There WILL be a special needs prosecutor named. Why not keep this fun going the entire Trump term? Again, nothing will be proven and other than a minor conviction or plea of perjury or something by a minor player, no big get.

4) Again correlated. Trump survives his term and this whole Russia Russia Russia noncents will dominate the 2020 election against (insert left wing celebrity).

5) Trump is forced to hand over his tax returns by the special needs prosecutor and of course it will be leaked. Leaker never found. More sound and fury signifying nothing.

6) Obama tapping Trump will remain evidence free but yes once again both sides will claim otherwise.

All I can think of right now. Basically a 4 year SHIT SHOW. Another 9/11 type event and then it's all balls out everywhere. I don't know what happens. Obviously, we will not be prepared to deal with it.

If there is a breaking bad, more likely Obama tapped Trump than Trump and Putin hacked Hillary. Donald has an uncanny knack of being proven right. I don't think it happened, let me be clear. Whatever was done was done legally because of the FBIE investigation. But it's possible and way more likely than the other. Russia angle is won in a million. Obama 100-1.

You Trump haters. You have to believe. You have to know everybody and his motherfucker was looking for an October surprise. In addition to the normal players, you had the Deep State and Never Trumpers.

Trump managed to pull this off with Putin under that microscope? Have to check when the Putin conspiracy started but it was at least as far back as Manafort. His links to Russia helped depart him before the clevfan convention.

Plenty of time to find that killshot dirty trick. Didn't happen. Lisa Bloom Lolita and Rick Wilson Pee Pee scandals never released.

Just saying. If there was evidence...

Shocked me. I was expecting a bomb to be dropped right up until Tuesday morning of the vote.

It's will be known as the "The Russian Connection". The collusion between the the the Trump camp and the Russian officials.

Jeff Sessions, Paul Manofort, Mike Flynn, Cater Paige, Jarred Kushner, Donald Trump "who knew nothing". Did I leave anyone out?

All their denials are falling apart.

Obama told the Russian ambassador he'd have more flexibility after the election. Secret whisper. That's worse than anything anyone on the Trump team has been caught doing. So shut up until something is found, Bigrunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Jeff Sessions, Paul Manofort, Mike Flynn, Cater Paige, Jarred Kushner, Donald Trump "who knew nothing". Did I leave anyone out?

Pathological Liar in Chief! How can we not believe the 12 women that made allegations of sexual assault against the Liar in Chief.

How can we not believe the 13 year old teen that alleged she was raped by Donald Trump at a party.

How can we not believe Ivana Trump's allegation of rape against her husband Donald Trump.

Russia is a ruse! I love Wikileaks! I have tremendous respect for women.

What proof is their that Russia hacked the DNCE or POdesta emails? What proof that connects anybody from Trump to a Russian conspiracy?

From what I can tell, "17 intelligence agencies" say so on the first and some members of Team Trump meeting with or having business with somebody or something connected to Russia and either misleading or lying about it for the 2nd.

Am I missing something Road Runner?

Bigrunner is certifiably mentally ill

I don't understand the whole Flynn thing. From what I can tell he did nothing wrong except apparently lie about the details of his phone call and we don't even know that because we don't have the details. Same with Sessions. He gave incorrect testimony, no doubt about it, but as far as I can tell he did nothing wrong. I am biased but I am not intentionally delusional. If there is something you can show me concrete, I will accept it.

They have nothing concrete to show. They have lost their marbles.

Cool Re: Trump

No matter what happens to Trump, I keep my Make Cwissy Great Again payout.

Welcome, Welcome Cwissy!

Account Preferences

Net Assets $18,020.96

EOG Dedicated

I am loving every second of all this! Go Donald go!! Love the drama,blow up the whole God Damn system!!!

Just saw Sean and Newt of Fox. They were bitching about why the Dem's are making such a issue about nothing. There's nothing there. Cwissy, Ronnie, Mikey, Javy, Jason all believe this. Can you say simpletons.

If there was nothing there, the President should end it with an independent investigation, and the release of his tax returns. Did I say simpletons Cwissy, Ronnie, Mikey, Javy?

Instead Trump's lies, slanders, and the denials of the Russian connection keep falling apart.

I'll wanna say it again, idiots!

And why was no big deal made about Obama whispering to the Russian ambassador that he'd be willing to help him out after the election?

Weird... why wouldn't he want the American public he was willing to help Russia before the election was over?

This is more damning than anything the shit liberals have on Trump, yet, not a peep from cucks like yourself.

And I don't think Obama's was a big deal either. What's wrong with being friendly with Russian ambassadors. You guys know we aren't at war with Russia, right?

You liberals want to start World War 3 over Hillary Clinton, stupid as fuck. You can go fight it, with your mace, since you don't like guns.

Noted. Evidence free.

Just saw Sean and Newt of Fox. They were bitching about why the Dem's are making such a issue about nothing. There's nothing there. Cwissy, Ronnie, Mikey, Javy, Jason all believe this. Can you say simpletons.

If there was nothing there, the President should end it with an independent investigation, and the release of his tax returns. Did I say simpletons Cwissy, Ronnie, Mikey, Javy?

Instead Trump's lies, slanders, and the denials of the Russian connection keep falling apart.

I'll wanna say it again, idiots!

Why even debate runner-he just says the same tired evidence free lies over and over

Trump has done pretty much everything he said he would,who could complain about that?

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Why won't Trump release his tax returns? First the said he would do so after his audit, even though being under audit doesn't keep you from releasing them, now he says he'll never release them, I have no idea what he's hiding, but it wouldn't surprise me if his returns showed something to do with Russia that he doesn't want anyone to see. Give me one logical reason as to why he won't show his tax returns.
    WHO Gives a shit about Trump's Tax returns ? The IRS will look at them like they do every year. Any problems and we will hear about them.

That weakling, coward Obama never had any stones.

We will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ! AMERICA. NOT THE WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Trump has done pretty much everything he said he would,who could complain about that?
    As a taxpayer I'm really psyched I'll be paying for a wall that he promised Mexico would pay for.

I could go on and on knocking down his campaign promises that will never pan out but it's not worth the wear and tear on my keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    Why even debate runner-he just says the same tired evidence free lies over and over

And he cannot have a civilized debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    Do you know that during the Republican convention in Cleveland, there was a significant change to the Republican platform towards its support of Ukraine against the Russians. It was softened. When the Liar in Chief was asked about this change he said he knew nothing and had nothing to do with it.

When Paul Manofort was asked he said he wasn't even aware of it and no one from the Trump team did it. In the last few days we are finding out that a Trump campaign employee J Gordon at the direction of Trump and Manofort made the platform change. These are 2 more denials related to Russia that have fallen apart. These multiple are evidence. Wonder what else will be involved in Trump's payback to Putin. 7 million dollars and double digit investigation later Hillary was cleared of any wrong doing.

The Russian Connection???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    As a taxpayer I'm really psyched I'll be paying for a wall that he promised Mexico would pay for.

I could go on and on knocking down his campaign promises that will never pan out but it's not worth the wear and tear on my keyboard.
    The mexicans will end up paying for it, I hear illegal crossings are way down on the border, that's a good thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    WHO Gives a shit about Trump's Tax returns ? The IRS will look at them like they do every year. Any problems and we will hear about them.

That weakling, coward Obama never had any stones.

We will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ! AMERICA. NOT THE WORLD.
    Exactly if he ends up owing money, he'll pay, just like the rest of us, it's none of our business.

EOG Addicted

Do you know that during the Republican convention in Cleveland, there was a significant change to the Republican platform towards its support of Ukraine against the Russians. It was softened. When the Liar in Chief was asked about this change he said he knew nothing and had nothing to do with it.

When Paul Manofort was asked he said he wasn't even aware of it and no one from the Trump team did it. In the last few days we are finding out that a Trump campaign employee J Gordon at the direction of Trump and Manofort made the platform change. These are 2 more denials related to Russia that have fallen apart. These multiple are evidence. Wonder what else will be involved in Trump's payback to Putin. 7 million dollars and double digit investigation later Hillary was cleared of any wrong doing.

The Russian Connection???
    bet you can't wait for Hilary in 2020.....

runner the dummy....

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    The mexicans will end up paying for it
    Just how will you make them pay?

They are going to pay for it like nobody will lose their insurance under Trump Care, early estimates are 10 million will lose coverage if passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    Just how will you make them pay?

They are going to pay for it like nobody will lose their insurance under Trump Care, early estimates are 10 million will lose coverage if passed.
    10 million moochers running to the dr for free, the hell with them.