Trump
Page 1 of 18 123456711 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 608

Thread: Trump

  1. #1

    Default Trump

    Beginning in April, He will start taking Bids from Construction Contractors To Build A WALL on the Mexican Border.

    After completion of THE WALL, Entrants into the U.S.A. will enter the country one way.

    And that will be LEGALLY!

  2. #2
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,709

    Default Re: Trump

    Just keep out the bad hombres, the rest I could care less about. Law abiding folk are fine by me, it's the sewer shit that needs to never come in, and from any country under any circumstances, period.

  3. #3
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,083

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    Beginning in April, He will start taking Bids from Construction Contractors To Build A WALL on the Mexican Border.

    After completion of THE WALL, Entrants into the U.S.A. will enter the country one way.

    And that will be LEGALLY !

    Should be interesting considering most of the border land in Texas is owned by private citizens & eminent domain will be fought in court.

  4. #4
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,314

    Default Re: Trump

    and Mexico will pay for it

  5. #5
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Apr 30, 2006
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    5,259

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Should be interesting considering most of the border land in Texas is owned by private citizens & eminent domain will be fought in court.
    AKAIK, the feds aren't attempting to take the land under eminent domain. Land owners would however have to fight the federal government's jurisdiction over the 60 foot strip of U.S. land all along the border of Mexico that Teddy Roosevelt proclaimed in 1907. I doubt any of them prevail in court.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Trump

    CNN reporting Trump to keep the 10% hold back

  7. #7
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    11,547

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Should be interesting considering most of the border land in Texas is owned by private citizens & eminent domain will be fought in court.
    Believe me 98% of those owners want that wall yesterday.
    Stanford Cardinals

  8. #8
    EOG Dedicated Balco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 25, 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    11,547

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    CNN reporting Trump to keep the 10% hold back
    CNN = Communist Cable News

  9. #9
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,326

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    and Mexico will pay for it
    You poor naïve soul
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  10. #10
    EOG Dedicated Sleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 21, 2011
    Location
    Albert Lea, MN
    Posts
    9,556

    Default Re: Trump

    I thought we had a sub forum for these shitty ass politard threads?
    The real women sport expert

  11. #11

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    I thought we had a sub forum for these shitty ass politard threads?
    if they're not going to enforce bans on Ronaldo, you thought they were gonna enforce thread management? ha.

  12. #12
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,986

    Default Re: Trump

    (t)RUMP needs to worry more about being in office come April than the Wall. No lock that happens. I put the chances at better-than-average he gets taken out before his term is up

    With all we need done - WASTING money on a wall we are going to pay 100% of the costs (and we are - rest assured of that.........even if he says Mexico will pay - they will not bear the cost when all is said and done) and spend that money elsewhere

    Jan 20, 2021 when this @#@%#^ A55hole is gone - can't come fast enough
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  13. #13

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    (t)RUMP needs to worry more about being in office come April than the Wall. No lock that happens. I put the chances at better-than-average he gets taken out before his term is up

    With all we need done - WASTING money on a wall we are going to pay 100% of the costs (and we are - rest assured of that.........even if he says Mexico will pay - they will not bear the cost when all is said and done) and spend that money elsewhere

    Jan 20, 2021 when this @#@%#^ A55hole is gone - can't come fast enough

    6 Trillion spent in the Middle East. U.S.A. has ZERO to show for it. Good Job by the LIBERAL LOST IN SPACE CRACKPOTS.

    40 Billion for a Wall is a Great Idea by a GREAT AMERICAN.

    You haven't had one Correct Call on TRUMP yet. KEEP DREAMING !

  14. #14

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    6 Trillion spent in the Middle East. U.S.A. has ZERO to show for it. Good Job by the LIBERAL LOST IN SPACE CRACKPOTS.

    40 Billion for a Wall is a Great Idea by a GREAT AMERICAN.

    You haven't had one Correct Call on TRUMP yet. KEEP DREAMING !
    The wall wont cost anywhere close to 48 bill, and it doesn't matter anyway if the mexicans are paying for it.

  15. #15
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,986

    Default Re: Trump

    It I am Maxico I tell (t)RUMP we will pay for the entire wall

    THEN

    Once it is done say the Wall was not built the way we like it and we will only pay 25% of the costs and if he doesn't like it he can take us to court. Something that Mentally Unstable Jackass does all the time to "little people" and something he brags about doing

    The one thing people don't "get" is that if the wall gets built and if Mexico is forced to pay for it - in the long run - the USA will "pay for it" in the form of higher fees Mexico puts on all items coming into the USA. In the long run the USA Citizens will pay 100% of the cost of the wall if it gets built and only (t)RUMPtards fail to see this
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  16. #16
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    It I am Maxico I tell (t)RUMP we will pay for the entire wall

    THEN

    Once it is done say the Wall was not built the way we like it and we will only pay 25% of the costs and if he doesn't like it he can take us to court. Something that Mentally Unstable Jackass does all the time to "little people" and something he brags about doing

    The one thing people don't "get" is that if the wall gets built and if Mexico is forced to pay for it - in the long run - the USA will "pay for it" in the form of higher fees Mexico puts on all items coming into the USA. In the long run the USA Citizens will pay 100% of the cost of the wall if it gets built and only (t)RUMPtards fail to see this
    you sure have inside info on trade and economy's...where you learn this from big runner...

  17. #17

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    you sure have inside info on trade and economy's...where you learn this from big runner...
    i was going to guess el chapo.


  18. #18

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    It I am Maxico I tell (t)RUMP we will pay for the entire wall

    THEN

    Once it is done say the Wall was not built the way we like it and we will only pay 25% of the costs and if he doesn't like it he can take us to court. Something that Mentally Unstable Jackass does all the time to "little people" and something he brags about doing

    The one thing people don't "get" is that if the wall gets built and if Mexico is forced to pay for it - in the long run - the USA will "pay for it" in the form of higher fees Mexico puts on all items coming into the USA. In the long run the USA Citizens will pay 100% of the cost of the wall if it gets built and only (t)RUMPtards fail to see this
    The IDIOT LIBERALS That you would like to see in charge of the Country already dumped 6 trillion dollars of USA Citizens tax money into the Middle East, and received nothing in return. Something that I did see.

    But the LIBERAL LOST IN SPACE CRACKPOTS Fail to see !

    And the TAX IT COST U.S.A. CITIZENS for UNDOCUMETEDS that are in the Country ILLEGALLY is something the LIBERAL CRACKPOTS FAIL TO SEE !

  19. #19

    Default Re: Trump

    You have to wonder if Lindsay G. Is America's latest high priced political Ho.- the way he keeps criticizing Trump oblivious to the fact that times are good. Equity markets are setting records, even the pedestrian flow of legal border traffic is moving very efficiently. The question to be asked is who is paying McCain and Graham for being such a nuisance to the POTUS.

  20. #20
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    You have to wonder if Lindsay G. Is America's latest high priced political Ho.- the way he keeps criticizing Trump oblivious to the fact that times are good. Equity markets are setting records, even the pedestrian flow of legal border traffic is moving very efficiently. The question to be asked is who is paying McCain and Graham for being such a nuisance to the POTUS.
    they both receive money from soros...

  21. #21

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    they both receive money from soros...

    Being on CNN-CLINTON NEWS NETWORK makes sense that there is a payout.

  22. #22
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jun 01, 2006
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Trump

    He better make sure that its a Union Contractor,Yeah sure

  23. #23

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    Being on CNN-CLINTON NEWS NETWORK makes sense that there is a payout.
    I may have gone a bit overboard on my symbolic criticism of Graham. He has made some very good points warning about No Korea and the dangers of an unstable leader building a nuclear arsenal.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Trump

    Liars are cowards. So called President, Liar in Chief, is pathological, and the biggest coward ever to occupy the White House.

    Bunch of deplorable mother fuckers in this thread.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Liars are cowards. So called President, Liar in Chief, is pathological, and the biggest coward ever to occupy the White House.

    Bunch of deplorable mother fuckers in this thread.
    Oh no. What did EOG do to deserve the return of the worst political prognosticator known to man?

  26. #26
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 19, 2005
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    4,314

    Default Re: Trump

    Donald will go down as one of the top 10 presidents in history,wise up BigLiberal

  27. #27

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Donald will go down as one of the top 10 presidents in history,wise up BigLiberal
    Has the Pathological Liar in Chief's approval rating reached 25% yet. Studies indicate percentage of deplorables in America is around 25%. Michael777 falls into this category. He's smart enough to know that the Liar, blamer in Chief is a pathological liar, a big coward but Mikey, you Still support him.

    Oye vay!

  28. #28

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Has the Pathological Liar in Chief's approval rating reached 25% yet. Studies indicate percentage of deplorables in America is around 25%. Michael777 falls into this category. He's smart enough to know that the Liar, blamer in Chief is a pathological liar, a big coward but Mikey, you Still support him.

    Oye vay!
    Tuesday, March 07, 2017

    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Has the Pathological Liar in Chief's approval rating reached 25% yet. Studies indicate percentage of deplorables in America is around 25%. Michael777 falls into this category. He's smart enough to know that the Liar, blamer in Chief is a pathological liar, a big coward but Mikey, you Still support him.

    Oye vay!
    Forty-five percent (45%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending March 2.

    That’s unchanged from the previous week. This is the sixth week in a row that this finding has been in the mid-40s after running in the mid- to upper 20s for much of 2016. The latest finding is again higher than any week during the Obama presidency.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Trump

    Liar in Chief! A lot of deplorable dudes out there!

  31. #31

    Default Re: Trump

    I have to admit, I have no idea what the hell is going through Donald's orange head with those Saturday morning tweets accusing Obama of wiretapping him.

    Follows that up with a tweet about Arnold getting fired from The Apprentice then goes back to sleep and hasn't said or tweeted a word about it since while everybody is going crazy.

    I have no idea. Even more strange is Obama hasn't used this opportunity to officially join the Resistance. It is like hitting batting practice if he didn't spy. So nothing from him either.

    I have Donald fatigue. Just going to wait and let it play out. Trump's Presidency is like the Hearns/Hagler fight. Trump is Hearns, Deep State is Hagler. We shall see if same ending. Somebody will drop before the summer at this rate.

  32. #32

    Default Re: Trump

    Only thing that makes me angry is the fake news media making sure everybody knows Trump's accusation is "evidence free" while treating as fact Russia hacked the emails. Guess what people. That's evidence free as well. There is no evidence of anything except illegal leaks.

  33. #33
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,326

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Only thing that makes me angry is the fake news media making sure everybody knows Trump's accusation is "evidence free" while treating as fact Russia hacked the emails. Guess what people. That's evidence free as well. There is no evidence of anything except illegal leaks.
    17 different intelligence agencies have said Russia hacked the DNC, I'm sure they have some evidence to back up their claims, they wouldn't just make it up, when the hearings on Russia's hacking start you'll know what they know. BTW, where do you think Assange got those leaks from? Someone hacked the DNC and the only suspect is Russia. The wiretapping thing is totally different, Trump accuses Obama of committing a felony but provides no evidence to support his claim. What Trump does is he reads something on right wing media, takes it as fact, tweets about it, then complains why CNN isn't talking about whatever made up bullshit he tweeted. Trump gets his info from very dubious sources and believes everything he reads, if Breibart reports it, it must be true, if Mark Levin said it, it must be true, Hannity says something that's factually wrong, doesn't matter, Trump tweets it as if it's a fact. You say you have "Donald fatigue", well Cwissy get used to it, this is only the start of a giant four year shit show. At this point I'm just hoping he doesn't somehow get us into a nuclear war
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  34. #34
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,326

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post
    Tuesday, March 07, 2017

    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
    There are many polling companies out there, but naturally you take the one that's most favorable to Trump. Real Clear Politics shows 11 different polls, but you select Rasmussen since that one is better for Trump. Qinnipiac shows his approval rating at 41%, USA Today has his approval rating at 47%, Gallup 43%, Monmouth 44%, CNN 45%, IBD/TIPP 41%, Economist 45%, Reuters 46%, PPP 45%, NBC/WSJ 44%. If you take the average, Trump's approval rating is 44.7%
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  35. #35

    Default Re: Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    17 different intelligence agencies have said Russia hacked the DNC
    That is not evidence kane. Those are conclusions. The next time a media mouthpiece says "17 different intelligence agencies have said Russia hacked the DNC", they should be asked to name all 17. 99% of them couldn't and you aren't part of the 1% that can. You are bettor than this. Check yourself.


    I'm sure they have some evidence to back up their claims, they wouldn't just make it up, when the hearings on Russia's hacking start you'll know what they know.
    Actually they would, with no evidence, or fabricated (See Wikileaks CIAE dump). Has to be Russia. Part of the Trump narrative to delegitimize and ultimately I believe depart him from office.

    BTW, where do you think Assange got those leaks from? Someone hacked the DNC and the only suspect is Russia.
    I have no idea and neither do you and neither do any of these fake news faggots. I'm guessing people in the Deep State know. Just a hunch but I don't know that either. Could be anybody. Anybody. Including a false flag CIAE operation to frame Donald and Vladdy. I don't know. Let's see where this goes, if anywhere.

    The wiretapping thing is totally different, Trump accuses Obama of committing a felony but provides no evidence to support his claim. What Trump does is he reads something on right wing media, takes it as fact, tweets about it, then complains why CNN isn't talking about whatever made up bullshit he tweeted. Trump gets his info from very dubious sources and believes everything he reads, if Breibart reports it, it must be true, if Mark Levin said it, it must be true, Hannity says something that's factually wrong, doesn't matter, Trump tweets it as if it's a fact. You say you have "Donald fatigue", well Cwissy get used to it, this is only the start of a giant four year shit show. At this point I'm just hoping he doesn't somehow get us into a nuclear war
    I already said Trump is out of control with these crazy 3 am tweets. He apparently got his info from Levin who simply took the fake news media at their word (or print). They are the ones saying Trump was under investigation and there were wiretaps (their out is it was on the Russians). But still, somehow specific communications of multiple Trump surrogates managed to get leaked.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •