EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (OUCH is our March contestant)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (OUCH is our March contestant)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (OUCH is our March contestant)

Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, CFL and WNBA.
    • Sides and Totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (OUCH is our March contestant)

Here's to a pain-free trip for OUCH.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (OUCH is our March contestant)

Good luck, Ouch!

I will be playing for Larry Lederman, the eminent horse and harness racing announcer, who has been down on his luck because of a serious medical problem. Anything I win goes to him.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Here's to a pain-free trip for OUCH.

Pain don't hurt.

Generous offer, Ouch.

Good luck Ouch....Larry was a favorite of mine during his stint at Atlantic City and other east coast venues...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Good luck Ouch. Between Larry's health issues and Sam McKee's stroke, its been a rough patch for some of the best in racing.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Kudos to jk for succeeding in the extremely difficult task of picking somebody with more than one post to participate in the challenge. Daunting I know but he did it!

GL ouch

I'll save you a spot, Scooper, if you would like to compete later this year.

Preemptive strike: First goofball or knucklehead to enter this thread spewing hate or nonsense will be given a 30-day ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    Kudos to jk for succeeding in the extremely difficult task of picking somebody with more than one post to participate in the challenge. Daunting I know but he did it!

GL ouch
    What a fukn punk!

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    I will be playing for Larry Lederman, the eminent horse and harness racing announcer, who has been down on his luck because of a serious medical problem. Anything I win goes to him.
    Larry Lederman was my favorite horse announcer
    Such an entertaining colorful unique original announcer
    I remember listening to him announce ( mostly ultra cheap claiming )races at Garden State with unsurpassed enthusiasm
    I loved his calls;
    " it's not a battle it's a war "
    " if it was a fight they'd stop it"
    "It's not a battle it's a wet war"
    "The fans are on the edge of their seats going crazy" ( with no one in the stands )
    " The Mets lead the phillies 3-2 in the 8th"
    And so many more....
    Lederman truly was the race
    And he was worth the price of admission
    No matter the results
    Way to go ouch
    Two thumbs up to you

Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    What a fukn punk!

Scooper's a surly personality.

So be it.

EOG Dedicated

GL ouch
    Spot on, Best of Luck to you Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Preemptive strike: First goofball or knucklehead to enter this thread spewing hate or nonsense will be given a 30-day ban.
    Good lick, Ouch.

Play 1

Boston Celtics -1.5 -105

Jackass dull dude didn't misspeak- lick. He is a douche 💩💩💩💩👎👎👎😡😡😡

Play 1

Boston Celtics -1.5 -105

Final score: Boston 103 Cleveland 99.

OUCH out of the gate at 1-0.

Play 2

Oklahoma City Thunder +1 -104

GL Ouch

Play 2

Oklahoma City Thunder +1 -104

Final score: Portland 114 Oklahoma City 109.

OUCH is now 1-1.

Play 3

New York Knicks -1.5 -107

1-2 so far.

Play 4

New Mexico +1.5 -109

Final score: UNM 64 SDSU 59.

OUCH evens his mark at 2-2.

Play 5

Minnesota +7.5 -106

Play 5

Minnesota +7.5 -106

Game tips at 3:00 p.m. PT.

Play 5

Minnesota +7.5 -106

Final score: Wisconsin 66 Minnesota 49.

OUCH currently stands at 2-3 after five days in March.

what happenend, to the gophers...collapse second half for little ricky junior

Quote Originally Posted by parlaynow View Post
    what happenend, to the gophers...collapse second half for little ricky junior
    It was not a thing of beauty in the last four minutes after they got it down to 6.

Play 6

Minnesota -4.5 -108

Play 6

Minnesota -4.5 -108

Game canceled due to unsafe floor conditions.

OUCH's record stands at 2-3.

Ouch

GL ouch
    Maybe if you didn't have the personality of a plastic house plant, you would have been considered before crying in here on a nightly basis and him offering you a spot out of pity.
    EOG 3rd annual NHL contest
    http://peepsplace.com/hockey/

EOG 1st Annual NBA contest
    http://peepsplace.com/nba/

Play 6

Gonzaga -4.5 -110