EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetOnline (Alabama Dave is playing the races) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetOnline (Alabama Dave is playing the races)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetOnline (Alabama Dave is playing the races)

Seven plays in for an investment of $14 and a total return of $15.60.

ALABAMA DAVE's goal is to turn an investment of $60 into $80 in EOG's Grand Challenge.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetOnline (Alabama Dave is playing the races)

Two conservative plays today. Santa Anita Race 5 number 6 Illiad to show ridden by Prat for $2

Second play is Sonic Mule the number 7 in Race 11 at tampa bay, trained by pletcher and very live. $2 to show

EOG Senior Member

Slow and Steady is the way to victory for Alabama Dave.

The task of turning $60 into $80 with 30 wagers at $2 a pop appears easier than it is.

Best of luck to ALABAMA DAVE.

Quote Originally Posted by alabama dave View Post
    Two conservative plays today. Santa Anita Race 5 number 6 Illiad to show ridden by Prat for $2

Finished second and paid $2.60 to show.

Second play is Sonic Mule the number 7 in Race 11 at tampa bay, trained by pletcher and very live. $2 to show

Sonic Mule finished eighth at odds of 9/1.

Nine plays in for an investment of $18 and a total return of $18.20.

ALABAMA DAVE is beating the races (Hehe).

ALABAMA DAVE's goal is to turn an investment of $60 into $80 in EOG's Grand Challenge.

Today is my 43rd birthday and I almost forgot to submit a pick. With that being said race 9 at santa anita number 6 mission driven with corey nakatini to show for $2.

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

Race: # 9

P # Runner Win Place Show
    Beach View $9.20 $5.40 $3.80
    Oscar Dominguez (IRE) $14.00 $8.40
    Klondike Creek $5.40
    Temple Keys
    Burnaroundtheedges

Today is my 43rd birthday and I almost forgot to submit a pick. With that being said race 9 at santa anita number 6 mission driven with corey nakatini to show for $2.

Mission Drive finished seventh at odds of 5/1.

Happy Birthday, Alabama Dave.

Gulfstream Race 5 lets try to get back to picking winners. $2place on the #5 Tisbury who finished 2nd in 3 out of 4 turf tries rail is out to 84 feet which should play to this front runners advantage. Mott trained and ridden by Jose Lezcano. 2nd off the layoff and dirt to turf....Good luck everyone

Gulfstream Race 5 lets try to get back to picking winners. $2place on the #5 Tisbury who finished 2nd in 3 out of 4 turf tries rail is out to 84 feet which should play to this front runners advantage. Mott trained and ridden by Jose Lezcano. 2nd off the layoff and dirt to turf....Good luck everyone

ALABAMA DAVE back on track with a solid winner at odds of 2/1.

The $2 place bet returned $3.20.

Eleven plays in, 19 plays still to come.

Total investment: $22.

Total return: $21.40.

Great Weather at Hallandale, Florida. $2 place on #1 in the tenth race. Milo Milo has won 7 of 9 in Argentina. The horse is in off a layoff and is trained by Brian Lynch ridden by Luis Saez. Horse was favored in all 9 races in Argentina.

Gulfstream is the track

Great Weather at Hallandale, Florida. $2 place on #1 in the tenth race. Milo Milo has won 7 of 9 in Argentina. The horse is in off a layoff and is trained by Brian Lynch ridden by Luis Saez. Horse was favored in all 9 races in Argentina.

Milo Milo finished fifth at odds of 9/2.

65 degrees, 30 percent chance of rain in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I love this track, one of my favorites to visit. However, I usually do not play this track. Today, I am giving out two plays. Race 7, I like the number 6 to win for $2 at Oaklawn Racetrack. This horse is Eskenformoney. Trained by Pletcher, and ridden by Castallano..... 3-1 on the morning line.....love her to beat the odds on favorite.....

Race 10 at oaklawn, the Rebel Stakes, a Ky derby prep race. I will do $2 place on number 8 silver dust. Ridden by corey lanerie and trained by Randy Morse. This horse is supposed to be able to run all day, look for him at the Belmont in early june.

Ridden by corey lanerie and trained by Randy Morse.
    Randy Morse is a buddy of mine. He trained a bunch of horses at Remington Park in Oklahoma City. Good Luck

Race 9 at Gulfstream. $2 show on number 6 Muhaawar. This horse is ridden by Joe Bravo and trained by Kiaran McLaughlin....This is the longer odds of McLaughlin's horses.....20-1 morning line. Deep closer in a 1 1/8 mile turf

65 degrees, 30 percent chance of rain in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I love this track, one of my favorites to visit. However, I usually do not play this track. Today, I am giving out two plays. Race 7, I like the number 6 to win for $2 at Oaklawn Racetrack. This horse is Eskenformoney. Trained by Pletcher, and ridden by Castallano..... 3-1 on the morning line.....love her to beat the odds on favorite.....

Eskenformoney finished second at odds of 7/2.

ALABAMA DAVE's selections paid $5.60 to place and $12.40 to show.

The 3/10 favorite in the race finished fifth.

Race 10 at oaklawn, the Rebel Stakes, a Ky derby prep race. I will do $2 place on number 8 silver dust. Ridden by corey lanerie and trained by Randy Morse. This horse is supposed to be able to run all day, look for him at the Belmont in early june.

Silver Dust finished fifth at odds of 26/1.

Race 9 at Gulfstream. $2 show on number 6 Muhaawar. This horse is ridden by Joe Bravo and trained by Kiaran McLaughlin....This is the longer odds of McLaughlin's horses.....20-1 morning line. Deep closer in a 1 1/8 mile turf

Finished fourth at odds of 28/1.

ALABAMA DAVE can't catch a break.

Halfway home.

Fifteen plays in, 15 plays still to come.

Total investment: $30.

Total return: $21.40.

The task of turning $60 into $80 with 30 wagers at $2 a pop appears easier than it is.

Best of luck to ALABAMA DAVE.