Did I hear correctly that South Point opened this NCAA prop at pk?

Thread: Did I hear correctly that South Point opened this NCAA prop at pk?

Default Did I hear correctly that South Point opened this NCAA prop at pk?

UCLA, Duke, Kansas, Villanova -110
    vs.
    Field -110

Field should have been much bigger favorite, of course the hold in LV futures probably have them closer to that opening price. They'll probably have Ucla 7-2, Kansas 9-2, Villanova 6-1, Duke 7-1.

Right now at 5d
    UCLA +650
    Kansas +800
    Villanova +1000
    Duke +1200

Anybody know current price at South Point prop?
    How many times did Voodoo pop this one?

Default Re: Did I hear correctly that South Point opened this NCAA prop at pk?

A case could be made for North Carolina and GONZAGA as arguably the two favorites to make finals........nice to have those two in the that FIELD
    ​STAY FOCUSED

Having said that, really like three of those four.......UCLA, Nova, and Kansas.

Those would be my personal top three choices for the title.
    ​STAY FOCUSED

Kansas is "Fools Gold."

CTJ, I'll try to check on that price for u today.

My personal choice for best "longshot" = Virginia. They can beat anyone, and their defense will make them a tough out in tournament. Nobody will want them, either.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    CTJ, I'll try to check on that price for u today.

My personal choice for best "longshot" = Virginia. They can beat anyone, and their defense will make them a tough out in tournament. Nobody will want them, either.
    Think their lack of offensive options will hurt them IMO.

Heard it mentioned a few times, I like W Virg at 28-1. That game in Lawerence showed me a lot, even though they fell apart late.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
    Think their lack of offensive options will hurt them IMO.

Heard it mentioned a few times, I like W Virg at 28-1. That game in Lawerence showed me a lot, even though they fell apart late.
    Depending on the match-up, West Virginia could lose in the 1st round, again!

EOG Addicted

Field is at -160 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Field is at -160 this morning.
    Thanks Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    Hope they learned something

Kansas is "Fools Gold."
    So is Duke...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

butler good value

Vaccaro said they were looking for $1500 bettors for this prop (limit 2k). Think they got it. The Fab Four went to plus money almost immediately.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

South Point is releasing the opening lines on VSIN as the NCAA bracket is being announced next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    South Point is releasing the opening lines on VSIN as the NCAA bracket is being announced next Sunday.
    They're taking a lot of risk lately nonetheless their handle is surpassing strip properties.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Thanks for this, I hadn't heard about it. They're not that sharp and post bad lines on occasion, I will make sure to be listening.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bfo View Post
    Thanks for this, I hadn't heard about it. They're not that sharp and post bad lines on occasion, I will make sure to be listening.
    They just announced it Yesterday, I'm sure they'll promote it heavily all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Vaccaro said they were looking for $1500 bettors for this prop (limit 2k). Think they got it. The Fab Four went to plus money almost immediately.
    Jimmy probably sent in beards to bet it for him

Current:

Fab 4 +140
    Field -160

Field is a gift

I bet if they had a do over they'd incl. Zags & drop Bruins. Zags down to 6/1 to win it all at their place.

Looks like just the Bruins & Jayhawks will be remaining and only one could possibly play in championship game.

Not Andrews & Vaccaro's best work....Andrews admitted Bruins
    his call over Zags.

I had Villanova and North Carolina meeting in the finals....a repeat of last year.....

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

UNC was the favorite to win the tournament. Odd prop.
    Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    MY FATHER WAS IN WORLD WAR 11 IN THE NAVY

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    I WILL PERSONALLY PAY ANYBODY THAT CAN LISTEN TO YISMAN FOR THE HOUR AND NOT FALL ASLEEP 500 DOLLARS

Pay the field

Good call Chi Town...

I talked with JK yesterday...what are your plans for the horses in Aug? He said something about the first week in Aug...