Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    the foul was no accident, fisher saw nw go 8-16 from ft
    Good one.
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Default Re: How 'bout them Wildcats?

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
    will you give me fair odds?
    Um - shouldn't it be the other way around?

As for giving me +350 let's wait and see what the books offer
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    NW will beat Gonzaga
    You don't really think this do you? Zags will blow them away.

www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar

Um - shouldn't it be the other way around?

As for giving me +350 let's wait and see what the books offer

Line will be around -10 87.3%/12.7%

Like the Zags -10.5

making the chalk players sweat

Props to Northwestern for making a run.

Kids with heart/great coach.

Conversely, FSU is given a cake walk into the sweet 16, gets down double digits, and will probably stay down double digits despite the fact the committee gave them a home game so they have the crowd at their backs.

Would have been great if Northwestern got a reasonable draw and didnt' have to play #1 out west first weekend. But no, those cushy set ups only go to the ACC.

That missed call on the basket interference was horrendous. Massive 4-point swing.

Javy, what's with the power-posting during the biggest game in your school's history? Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by GusGreenbaum View Post
    That missed call on the basket interference was horrendous. Massive 4-point swing.

Javy, what's with the power-posting during the biggest game in your school's history? Sad!
    I'm not a Northwestern fan, Gussy poo. Just support class programs and class kids. What did I tell you about respecting a man when you'd have to stare straight up at him if you met him? Show some respect, little guy.

Gonzaga center stuck his arm up thru the net to block a shot and no call but you can't get a tech there coach. Go from down 5 to down 7 with 5 min left. You had all the momentum. All went to shit and Zags up 8 now with 2.5 min left.

Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post
    I'm not a Northwestern fan, Gussy poo. Just support class programs and class kids. What did I tell you about respecting a man when you'd have to stare straight up at him if you met him? Show some respect, little guy.
    Schmichael, take that schnoz of yours out for some fresh air already.

Freak play but one of those refs has to see that play there. They absolutely without a doubt have to witness the Gonzaga player putting his entire arm and hand through the hoop there for the goaltending. It would have been a 3 point game with Gonzaga on the brink.

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
    Freak play but one of those refs has to see that play there. They absolutely without a doubt have to witness the Gonzaga player putting his entire arm and hand through the hoop there for the goaltending. It would have been a 3 point game with Gonzaga on the brink.
    Yup. How do you miss that?

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    making the chalk players sweat
    Yeah going up big early was the worst thing for Zag backers.

Quote Originally Posted by GusGreenbaum View Post
    Schmichael, take that schnoz of yours out for some fresh air already.
    Little guy, show me some respect. You're far too little to be running your mouth like this gussy.

Blog Entries

NW will beat Gonzaga
    If you like money don't every take your eye off of Winky.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Allright View Post
    If you like money don't every take your eye off of Winky.
    Agree

I went 2-1 today with 3 posted plays

For +3.55 units

I hit Leicester +303 to advance this week and also had Monaco to advance. They did. Look at my BB plays for this week and see I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up

.....................you were saying
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

As for the MISSED play in the NW/Gonzaga game.

The blame for that call does NOT go to the Ref under the basket. He is the “Lead” on that play. As the “Lead” you NEVER “look up” at the basket. Your job is to look straight ahead because you are responsible for play under the basket. So that was NOT the fault of the “Lead.”

That leaves 2 other officials. The Ref on the same side at the “Lead” is the “Trail” – he is the official closest to midcourt. Realistically that is NOT his call, either.

The blame for that call goes to the “C” – the only Ref on the other side of the Court. That IS his call. HE is the one that should get all of the scorn. I don’t know which official it was, but rest assured the “C” is DONE for the Tourney. You miss a call like that – YOU ARE DONE!

As for the “T” – the Ref had no choice. He had to do it. THAT was a good call. The only one of the sequence.

Blog Entries

Agree

I went 2-1 today with 3 posted plays

For +3.55 units

I hit Leicester +303 to advance this week and also had Monaco to advance. They did. Look at my BB plays for this week and see I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up

.....................you were saying
    Winkly Dinkke I've been here 11 years .... You're no where near + units. Thank u

joeybagadonuts

Winkly Dinkke I've been here 11 years .... You're no where near + units. Thank u
    They don't call him WinkyMush for nothing.

One of the worst cappers here hands down.

EOG Dedicated

Winky can't distinguish a lock from a normal bet. He , Kane and big runner are the "lock" morons on Hillary. Super good fades.

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    Winky can't distinguish a lock from a normal bet. He , Kane and big runner are the "lock" morons on Hillary. Super good fades.
    Trust me on this one.......by the time Nov 2020 rolls around most #Trumptards will show how much they regret voting for the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic FAILED BUSINESSMAN. If not already. That Fucking JACKASS gas done more to ruin the Country than any POTUS ever and if he serves all 4 years a wall will need to be built.....to keep USA Citizens for wanting to escape this asshole's disastrous way of (mis)managing the USA like he has all of his businesses

Trust me on this one.......by the time Nov 2020 rolls around most #Trumptards will show how much they regret voting for the Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic FAILED BUSINESSMAN. If not already. That Fucking JACKASS gas done more to ruin the Country than any POTUS ever and if he serves all 4 years a wall will need to be built.....to keep USA Citizens for wanting to escape this asshole's disastrous way of (mis)managing the USA like he has all of his businesses
    yeah, stock market record high b/c they're worried about Trump

moron

Didn't factor in Guccifer, Russia, or Comey. No lock after Comey unfairly interfered.

ComBob,

You ever post a $200 wager that turned a $40,000 profit? I did. It's a EOG record!

joeybagadonuts

Wow - never seen CompBobby calling someone out like this!!!

WinkyMush has a long history or horrible calls. I'll have to see if I can find some of his hockey LOCKS from years past.

EOG Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Didn't factor in Guccifer, Russia, or Comey. No lock after Comey unfairly interfered.

ComBob,

You ever post a $200 wager that turned a $40,000 profit? I did. It's a EOG record!
    did you say air bet ?

EOG Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post

ComBob,

but you did factor in getting debate questions feed to Hilary before hand ?

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

As for the MISSED play in the NW/Gonzaga game.

The blame for that call does NOT go to the Ref under the basket. He is the “Lead” on that play. As the “Lead” you NEVER “look up” at the basket. Your job is to look straight ahead because you are responsible for play under the basket. So that was NOT the fault of the “Lead.”

That leaves 2 other officials. The Ref on the same side at the “Lead” is the “Trail” – he is the official closest to midcourt. Realistically that is NOT his call, either.

The blame for that call goes to the “C” – the only Ref on the other side of the Court. That IS his call. HE is the one that should get all of the scorn. I don’t know which official it was, but rest assured the “C” is DONE for the Tourney. You miss a call like that – YOU ARE DONE!

As for the “T” – the Ref had no choice. He had to do it. THAT was a good call. The only one of the sequence.
    As much as they review tenth of seconds and possession calls, that should have been reviewed. Just a brutal missed call that swung the game (and I had the zags). I see they apologized for the call after the game, but the toothpaste was out of the tube then.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    did you say air bet ?
    I posted my opinion 4 hours prior to the start of the sequence. It won and paid over $40,000. This is a documented EOG record.

What does airbet have to do with anything cocksucker?

A posted winner is a winner. In this case it was a record across the forums.