REPORT: Texans Not Interested in Jay Cutler

Thread: REPORT: Texans Not Interested in Jay Cutler

Default REPORT: Texans Not Interested in Jay Cutler

“I don’t see Jay Cutler here. A lot of teams are trying to say it . Here’s why, Bill O’Brien is a stickler. Every time you ask him about a quarterback, leadership is strong with him. He likes players to be vocal. To demonstritive. To be vocal in meeting rooms when they’re going over game plans. But everything we know about Jay Cutler, that’s not him. Leadership and Cutler have never been used in the same sentence. And that’s why I don’t see Cutler coming here. It would be a desperate move. I know he would like to come here. He don’t want to go to a team that’s bad. He wants to come to a team that’s good. Denver’s not interested and so far the Texans haven’t been. And I don’t believe the Texans will be.”
    Interesting. Where will Jay end up?

http://torotimes.com/2017/03/18/hous...ck-jay-cutler/

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: REPORT: Texans Not Interested in Jay Cutler

I've been saying I think he ends up with the Jets, a losing QB going to a losing franchise, seems like a perfect fit, I can't imagine a good team wanting him
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

So you think an opinion piece with no information is a 'report?'

Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I've been saying I think he ends up with the Jets, a losing QB going to a losing franchise, seems like a perfect fit, I can't imagine a good team wanting him
    I think Cutler would rather retire than go to the Jets. Bears already ruined his career, no sense in going to the AFC version of the Bears.

I don't know why people at this point are surprised. Jay Cutler is the biggest loser at the QB position at the moment, and has been for the last several years.

You can't teach leadership. You can't mold heart. You can't poke to invoke drive and passion.

No one in the history of the NFL has lacked intangibles like Jay Cutler.

Ever. It is that simple
    I Heart The Purple....

I'll never understand why you and your butt buddy are so obsessed with a QB in his mid 30's that is probably going to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by BumgarnerWins View Post
    So you think an opinion piece with no information is a 'report?'

Jesus Christ.

The thread title is copied word for word from the article title, dumbass. Now be a good little retard and ride your short bus on out of my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post

The thread title is copied word for word from the article title, dumbass. Now be a good little retard and ride your short bus on out of my thread.
    Bro, this isn't a report. This isn't using any information from the Houston Texans at all. This is an opinion piece, written by an unknown beat writer who offers his OPINION on what the Texans will do or won't do.

This isn't a report. Do you know what a report is? I'm honestly asking you at this point...

Let me ask you in a political setting, since you do seem to understand politics a bit... do you think the Huffington Post does a lot of 'reporting?'

How sad for Jay if her retires. One of the biggest losers and let downs at his position in the history of the game?
    I Heart The Purple....

Bro, this isn't a report. This isn't using any information from the Houston Texans at all. This is an opinion piece, written by an unknown beat writer who offers his OPINION on what the Texans will do or won't do.

This isn't a report. Do you know what a report is? I'm honestly asking you at this point...

Let me ask you in a political setting, since you do seem to understand politics a bit... do you think the Huffington Post does a lot of 'reporting?'

How are you confused by this? I copied the title of the article and pasted it as the thread title.

EOG Dedicated

Sure it's just his opinion, but the guy covers the Texans for a living, that's his job, so I would value his opinion, I'm sure he knows as much about the team as anyone, so his opinion means something, we'll see if he ends up right or not

Quote Originally Posted by choslamshe View Post
    How sad for Jay if her retires. One of the biggest losers and let downs at his position in the history of the game?
    Nah. Had a decent career, derailed by the incompetence of the McCaskey family. This family has been shitting on the Bears since the late 80s... Jay wasn't strong enough to overcome their incompetence. Sad.

How are you confused by this? I copied the title of the article and pasted it as the thread title.
    Okay, so then let's look at it another way. You read something that clearly wasn't a report, but then felt the need to post it on this website, because you weren't smart enough to read it and realize it wasn't really a report and contained no actual information.

Sure it's just his opinion, but the guy covers the Texans for a living, that's his job, so I would value his opinion, I'm sure he knows as much about the team as anyone, so his opinion means something, we'll see if he ends up right or not
    I mean, I don't care if Cutler goes to the Texans, Jets, or retires to Laguna Beach and walks toy dogs around for the rest of his life. But this isn't a report. The Texans may or may not want Cutler, but a beat writer's opinion of what the Texans will do is not very predictive in general. It's not like he's sitting in on meetings or anything. Beat reporters are typically pretty clueless in my experience. Cubs' beat reporter is maybe the worst of all time.

EOG Dedicated

Javy, let's say Len Kasper gives his opinion on a Cubs player, of course it doesn't mean he's automatically right, but wouldn't you value his opinion given that he knows the team as well as anyone

Javy, let's say Len Kasper gives his opinion on a Cubs player, of course it doesn't mean he's automatically right, but wouldn't you value his opinion given that he knows the team as well as anyone
    If Len Kasper said "I don't think Theo is going to resign Jake Arrieta' and didn't offer any reasoning for it, it would mean nothing to me. Theo might resign Arrieta, he might not. But Len Kasper doesn't know anything about that situation that I don't, and if he did, I assume he'd mention it as his reasoning. I very doubt Theo is going to be talking strategy with contracts with the Cubs' announcer.

Okay, so then let's look at it another way. You read something that clearly wasn't a report, but then felt the need to post it on this website, because you weren't smart enough to read it and realize it wasn't really a report and contained no actual information.
    No, I knew exactly what it contained. I just wanted to get the educated opinion of EOG on the topic.

No, I knew exactly what it contained. I just wanted to get the educated opinion of EOG on the topic.
    Want an educated opinion? The Texans would be foolish to waste another year of the league's best defense with someone like Tom Savage. If they can get Tony Romo, great. But if not, Jay Cutler can take that team to the playoffs pretty easily.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

If the Broncos get Romo, Cutler may be the Texans new dance partner.

Want an educated opinion? The Texans would be foolish to waste another year of the league's best defense with someone like Tom Savage. If they can get Tony Romo, great. But if not, Jay Cutler can take that team to the playoffs pretty easily.
    Did you not read the report? They aren't interested in Cutler.

Did you not read the report? They aren't interested in Cutler.
    Report: Cristiano is a moron not worth reading.

At least this one has some evidence though.

Jay Cutler wouldn't take Houston to the playoffs. He's a loser. Fact. End story
    I Heart The Purple....

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

Smart people listen to beat writers.
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Quote Originally Posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
    PSSST- Javy's not a smart person

Quote Originally Posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
    OK. We'll see what the Texans do if Romo goes elsewhere. Sticking with Tom Savage sounds like a good idea.

PSSST- Javy's not a smart person
    Significantly smarter than you, but granted, not saying much.

EOG Dedicated

OK. We'll see what the Texans do if Romo goes elsewhere. Sticking with Tom Savage sounds like a good idea.
    They're likely not going anywhere with Savage at QB, but if he does end up as the starter, that tells you what they think of Cutler that they would prefer Savage

They aren't interested in Cutler, as has been reported by the Houston newsmedia.

Says a lot about Cutler's value. What a sad career. Never won a playoff game.