Gabe/Gyno - TOUT - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 126

Thread: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

  1. #36

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    I doubt Gabe is doing it intentionally but it is brilliant what is happening. By acting like he is not a tout he is getting tons of publicity by all these ppl trolling him at the same time. Any publicity is good publicity for a tout. Threads about him like this go platty but that other gold bar release tout guy is lucky to get 1 or 2 posts. I am sure he would trade shoes with Gabewins at the moment regardless of win/losses lol

    Nicely done if this is all part of the master plan

  2. #37
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    You didnt get me to do shit. Mental illness very prevalent here. Only excuse i can think of.

  3. #38

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Bad publicity = good publicity.

  4. #39

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    I doubt Gabe is doing it intentionally but it is brilliant what is happening. By acting like he is not a tout he is getting tons of publicity by all these ppl trolling him at the same time. Any publicity is good publicity for a tout. Threads about him like this go platty but that other gold bar release tout guy is lucky to get 1 or 2 posts. I am sure he would trade shoes with Gabewins at the moment regardless of win/losses lol

    Nicely done if this is all part of the master plan
    That explains why he's bringing Brokedick Landers onboard.

  5. #40
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    10,662

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    The link doesn't work but you can see his play from the main page w/write up.

  6. #41

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Gabe has turned into a pile of shit and he's "winning".

    Never change, HO

  7. #42

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    I doubt Gabe is doing it intentionally but it is brilliant what is happening. By acting like he is not a tout he is getting tons of publicity by all these ppl trolling him at the same time. Any publicity is good publicity for a tout. Threads about him like this go platty but that other gold bar release tout guy is lucky to get 1 or 2 posts. I am sure he would trade shoes with Gabewins at the moment regardless of win/losses lol

    Nicely done if this is all part of the master plan
    Gabe isn't smart enough to ever have a master plan.

    And getting shit on repeatedly isn't good publicity, sometimes your saying isn't actually true.

  8. #43
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Getting shit on. Lol youre funny.

  9. #44

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeemer View Post
    Gabe has turned into a pile of shit and he's "winning".

    Never change, HO
    Shouldnt u be at TheGossipingForum beggingg Yanks and boat for handouts.

    Gabe is getting shit on for valid reasons but by the wrong ppl. Look in the mirror, pal

  10. #45
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    14,381

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    If Gabe can monetize the traffic he draws to his blog site Gabe wins[.com]...

  11. #46

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    If Gabe can monetize the traffic he draws to his blog site Gabe wins[.com]...
    Exactly...even if 70% of the traffic is from trolls on their various devices (tablets/phones/comps/etc). If he can somehow monetize it he is winning

  12. #47

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    Exactly...even if 70% of the traffic is from trolls on their various devices (tablets/phones/comps/etc). If he can somehow monetize it he is winning
    You clearly don't realize how website money is generated via ad's. That's ok though.
    tripp blows

  13. #48

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelytowin View Post
    You clearly don't realize how website money is generated via ad's. That's ok though.
    I do but he needs to start somewhere...you visiting his site 20x a day is a pretty good start lol

  14. #49
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    Shouldnt u be at TheGossipingForum beggingg Yanks and boat for handouts.
    The gossiping forum lol. I like that, hope you don't mind me using it. A bunch of grown men with zero handicapping skills going around gossiping, very accurate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    Gabe is getting shit on for valid reasons

    For the curiousity purposes, why do you think this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    but by the wrong ppl. Look in the mirror, pal

    All anyone needs to do is look at this list of clowns posting in this failed witchhunt and you won't see the sports forum worlds finest or brightest. Many of them are rejects that have no interest in gambling and just want to go around in their sewing circle and gossip.

  15. #50

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
    For the curiosity purposes, why do you think this?
    Asking for donation with an an exact $. I do not know the whole forum history of Gabe as a poster/person and could give zero fuks

  16. #51

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    I do but he needs to start somewhere...you visiting his site 20x a day is a pretty good start lol
    I might have looked at his site 10 times since he opened up to see the trainwreck. And someone like me visiting the site provides absolutely zero monetary value; I would never click on an ad there and I would never donate.
    tripp blows

  17. #52

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    How does one explain the posted play appearing, then disappearing after it lost, then reappearing after it was noted in this thread?

    Was it magic?
    Was it an optical illusion?

  18. #53

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    In the last 40+ years, I only know of two "touts" out of a zillion, that could make a decent living wagering on sports. Period.

  19. #54

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
    How does one explain the posted play appearing, then disappearing after it lost, then reappearing after it was noted in this thread?

    Was it magic?
    Was it an optical illusion?
    Fluid situation, many moving parts.

  20. #55

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Gabe, I'm very certain that your critics both gamble more than you and are more intelligent than you.

  21. #56

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Gabe, I'm very certain that your critics both gamble more than you and are more intelligent than you.
    Do you have any idea what that two-teamer pays?

  22. #57

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    In the last 40+ years, I only know of two "touts" out of a zillion, that could make a decent living wagering on sports. Period.
    Why do the ones you know that could make a decent living wagering on sports continue to tout?

  23. #58

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    Why do the ones you know that could make a decent living wagering on sports continue to tout?
    They don't.

  24. #59

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    They don't.

  25. #60

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    Do you have any idea what that two-teamer pays?
    -9999999999

    Tony doesn't even wanna take that bet.

  26. #61
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    Asking for donation with an an exact $. I do not know the whole forum history of Gabe as a poster/person and could give zero fuks

    Ok
    I will remove the donation page. Thank you for the feedback.

  27. #62
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Gabe, I'm very certain that your critics both gamble more than you and are more intelligent than you.

    any facts or this more opinions from someone nobody respects. Never seen somebody turn like you did all because I called you a square. Get that revenge in sweetie, sorry I don't respect you. I see it hurts you everyday.

  28. #63
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
    How does one explain the posted play appearing, then disappearing after it lost, then reappearing after it was noted in this thread?

    Was it magic?
    Was it an optical illusion?

    Reading your posts lowers one IQ level. Enjoy the fail, you love to fail.

  29. #64
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    Do you have any idea what that two-teamer pays?

    wait a moment, didn't newport say he ignored me? So he ignores someone then talks shit?

    Man we have some real winners in this thread.

  30. #65

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
    How does one explain the posted play appearing, then disappearing after it lost, then reappearing after it was noted in this thread?

    Was it magic?
    Was it an optical illusion?
    in the scamdicapper wannabee tout world its just another day at the office

  31. #66

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
    wait a moment, didn't newport say he ignored me? So he ignores someone then talks shit?

    Man we have some real winners in this thread.
    have no dog in this fight but no way newport put you on ignore

  32. #67

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Gabe, don't call me sweetie like you do your 15 year old girlfriends. It's creepy.

    Also, for the love of God, if you're going to try and be a tout, or insult someone's intelligence, or even just exist in a world outside of text abbreviations, learn how to fucking write.

  33. #68
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    in the scamdicapper wannabee tout world its just another day at the office

    any proof? any links or evidence to your allegations?

    Or baseless slander?

  34. #69
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT

    Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Gabe, don't call me sweetie like you do your 15 year old girlfriends. It's creepy.

    Also, for the love of God, if you're going to try and be a tout, or insult someone's intelligence, or even just exist in a world outside of text abbreviations, learn how to fucking write.

    i call you sweetie because you are my bitch. you are more about gossip and slander than about sports wagering. You are your sewing circle go around throwing out lies hoping they stick and I am still waiting for some proof.

  35. #70
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: Gabe/Gyno - TOUT





    you people are worse than these guys. The sewing circle has more gossip and made up stories than you can imagine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •