Imagine?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Imagine?

www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar

Default Imagine?

A forum where stellar baseball handicappers like Palmtree, Valuist, BadLeroy, bomzee, Heisenberg, Javy, Discreet Cat, Heim, raininthrees among others could post their baseball acumen without the peanut gallery bashing?

Can you find a better handicapping roster anywhere?

Imagine, just imagine how awesome that would be. Baseball is the most profitable sport around for people in the know, I say this every year and it always comes to fruition.
    Baseball handicapper

Default Re: Imagine?

You didn't name one +EV baseball capper

Discreet Cat has NEVER won posting bases plays. Check the records. PT is a complete joke. Heim is worth a follow in college hoops but he even admits that he just watches the screen 24/7 in bases

I'd GLADLY book that entire paragraph and buy a small island doing so

In fact, I'm going to go ahead and track your dudes in this thread for the season. Should be hilarious

No respect for guys who rely on screen watching....too volatile from year 2 year

I respect line watchers. Scooper all the guys mentioned are great baseball minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
    I respect line watchers. Scooper all the guys mentioned are great baseball minds.

Lmao we will put that opinion to the rest right in here this season with some transparent tracking

*test

Why are you so worried about people bashing and trolling? I dont recall anyone bashing the daily thread and so what if someone does? Its a daily thread lol.. same guy comes everyday you just ignore him until tomorrow. I was ignored in the thread all season posting winners and voicing my opinion didn't bother me.

I wasn't part of the clique, still not but I still like to read posters opinions and might contribute here and there. I certainly wouldn't care if someone calls me "milkmaid the padres suck! you dumbass"on a day I grab them I knew that going in but fuck it.. its baseball who doesn't love baseball other than Trump and David Shaw? Its awesome almost as cool as college football.

You were part of the clique. 100%

Lol its all good I wasnt in search of recognition I just like to talk sports and betting. I got into a heated arguement about Zach Grienke last night at the poker table. This guy starts yelling say Im gay for Greinke (I mean he does make a lot of money and 20 dollars is 20 dollars when the rents due but come on!) because Im not willing to say he's the worst waste of money on the diamond ever..
    I give him shields, jiminez and homer Bailey just for pitchers to start then I google salaries and start down the list to further show him.. he blows a gasket.. mind you I was trying to tilt him but I love that passion! No other sport (sorry I don't interact with NFL fans they cray cray) do people care that deeply. Btw who the hell is a dback fan?
    Super talented late 20s badeuci/triple draw players who draw perfectly when tilted only from what I can tell.

My point is let them bash and troll who cares? I bet a nickel a unit in bases I won 32 units last yr.. its around 9$ a hour Im pretty sure.. any woman in my life gets 1st dibs, the forum can take their shots after her and I check out the fancy resteraunt called golden coral where she brings the bigger purse for leftovers the way I run.

Your opinion is definitely respected, milk. Your presence would not be included in the original post's initial paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
    Why are you so worried about people bashing and trolling? I dont recall anyone bashing the daily thread and so what if someone does? Its a daily thread lol.. same guy comes everyday you just ignore him until tomorrow. I was ignored in the thread all season posting winners and voicing my opinion didn't bother me.

I wasn't part of the clique, still not but I still like to read posters opinions and might contribute here and there. I certainly wouldn't care if someone calls me "milkmaid the padres suck! you dumbass"on a day I grab them I knew that going in but fuck it.. its baseball who doesn't love baseball other than Trump and David Shaw? Its awesome almost as cool as college football.
    Drink-We all know you're a college football savant but don't sell your baseball capping short at all. You're extremely solid and I always look forward to your analysis and opinions.

Me too drnk.

Drnk you do know PT and Dc are not posting thoughts because of bashing. So when you say who cAres. They do and their input is valuable.

Gabe do you remember the bashing PT referred to when he tilt quit posting? It was when you went crazy for my royals over rsw. I dont really care but you can't start a thread where you point out bashing and trolling and bring it up when you were guilty of it.

Idk who DC is Im sorry. Pt is a baseball mind I would appreciate opinions from more so than anyone here and that's no offense to anyone else. He primarily beats closers and thats far more important to me than win/loss and team totals (again no offense to those who play them) winners. I dont follow anyones plays in life (maybe railbird if he tells me privately about a basketball game) as it's not in my makeup any longer but I do like to read opinions of those who have CLV winners because it allows me to see what the market might feel about a team/pitcher/spot that I usually have pegged wrong April/May.

Pt if you could please post in the daily thread I would appreciate it as would everyone. Next time in Vegas we will meet up and Ill play some o8 at the orleans with you (doesn't matter the limit I just like to play) and Ill give you a piece of my action freeroll. I owe you that after all Ive learned from your radio shows, websites and posting. I never beat baseball before 2014.. see the coorelation? Have a good day fellas.

Gabe do you remember the bashing PT referred to when he tilt quit posting? It was when you went crazy for my royals over rsw. I dont really care but you can't start a thread where you point out bashing and trolling and bring it up when you were guilty of it.

Idk who DC is Im sorry. Pt is a baseball mind I would appreciate opinions from more so than anyone here and that's no offense to anyone else. He primarily beats closers and thats far more important to me than win/loss and team totals (again no offense to those who play them) winners. I dont follow anyones plays in life (maybe railbird if he tells me privately about a basketball game) as it's not in my makeup any longer but I do like to read opinions of those who have CLV winners because it allows me to see what the market might feel about a team/pitcher/spot that I usually have pegged wrong April/May.

Pt if you could please post in the daily thread I would appreciate it as would everyone. Next time in Vegas we will meet up and Ill play some o8 at the orleans with you (doesn't matter the limit I just like to play) and Ill give you a piece of my action freeroll. I owe you that after all Ive learned from your radio shows, websites and posting. I never beat baseball before 2014.. see the coorelation? Have a good day fellas.

Huge downgrade in the drink power rating with is affinity for pt. Did you even listen to his podcast yesterday?!? It was truly painful to listen to him try to rebut with dink on quantifying line influences. He doesn't win at this. Period. If he did, he would post them without ceasing. He always starts and then quits as soon as the results are there in b/w

Didnt listen scooper Ill just call dink to talk baseball and life later today thank you for reminding me. I tracked PTs clv a couple years ago and it was very decent. I know you like to point out him not winning but I don't look at things so black and white as that. I have no interest in the financial winnings only what i can learn from them.
    If you watched a extremely talented 2-7 player in order to learn how to beat the game over a large sample and after a year he was losing for whatever reason would you then deem that person bad at triple draw? He was getting it in good, maybe lacked stamina or had a tilt issue whatever.
    1. You werent looking for him to win or lose. You were there to learn.
    2. You probably learned just as much about how to win from his losses as you did as if he won (possibly much more) and can apply that to your game now.
    3. You want to get your money in ahead and he did that often and thats all you can ask for in any game with risk involved. The outcome from there is not in my, scoopers, pts hands.

Thats all I care about learning. Im willing to be upside down with my opinion over a small sample size in order to have a edge for a longer period of time.. anytime I can speed that process up is valuable. Pt does that for me. Sorry if you have a opposite opinion.. my power rating shouldn't have been that high to begin with.
    I came to the gym to lift and have been on a stationary sit down bike for 50 minutes now writing on forums

Pt mentioned that i was one of his favorites on the radio recently and it was Napoleon who made his time here not fun. Your selected memory is a trip.

Drnk can you post without bragging about how much you wager or that you're a winner? Is that possible? Not bashing just wondering if excessive bragging can subside just a bit?

Dude is Thursday your bad day at work or something? I dont see anything above that equates to me bragging. I say I suck without being able to understand the market and need people like PTs opinion to get me up to speed. I say prior to that I make around 9$ a hour in my best year of bases. I guess a taco bell employee gets you upset as well.

I don't think you're by any means a bad read as a baseball handicapper but you clearly don't care for me and Im fine with both. Im definitely not a great baseball mind like some here. Never claimed to be. Im pretty sure Im still down lifetime betting mlb in my life

Go to your own thread lets discuss the upcoming season and see last post by palmtree in it. Not being selective

I don't dislike you, just do not understand you. I have been very cordial with you and just made a friendly observation. Even though you spread many lies about me that were so far from the truth I still don't hold a grudge. I wish you the best and look forward to baseball discussion, you will be a valuable part of it like you were last year.
    Baseball handicapper

I think BZ's point is that the more the overall participation in baseball discussions on EOG the better it will become for all and that Certainly there are plenty of very good contributors
    I agree
    Last year there was many spot on posters that contributed
    Sorting out what's good and what's not important and good is up to each person.
    Baseball Zealot has enthusiasm and passion for specifically MLB and he is not alone
    That unto itself is a great foundation.
    I support Baseball Zealots idea to somehow have a great daily baseball discussion all season long

Im here for my spot plays this season

Quote Originally Posted by Timetopay View Post
    Im here for my spot plays this season
    Have a forum section for your types. http://gabe-wins.freeforums.net/board/3/sewing-circle
    Baseball handicapper

Have a forum section for your types. http://gabe-wins.freeforums.net/board/3/sewing-circle

i just cracked a rib

PT with the opening day donut 0-2, -2.2

DC Round robin losers with 2-3 in it

It's a long season I'm sure they'll turn it around

PT with another bagel, 0-4, -4.2 on the year

DC drops his zomg can't figure out why this line is rising play on the rangers 0-1, -1

Gonna be a fun season itt tho

PT avoids the bagel but still loses. And still no CLV. 1-5, -4.24 for the season.

Total on remaining plays he will post for the season, now that the bloom has been shown to be off the rose: 12.5. Bang the under

Anybody heard from that dude plamtree doe

OP's stable of cappers made a little jack yesterday as heim goes 1-0, +1 and even BZ scratched out some cheddar with the 1-1, +.51

Hopefully we get some more action today out of the OP's collection of stellar baseball mindz maybe valuist can check the wind or something for a play

PT where are you bud?
    Baseball handicapper

The stellar barn is just so stellar. I'm sure it'll turn around

Pt with another bagel to go to 6-11, -6.43 on the season

Dc seems to just be posting one liners about sick players. Ba-da-boom

None of those other cats posting plays. Gonna go hungry with that stable BZ

I've profited 4 days in a row after a rough start.

Pt bangs out a winner and the masses break out the kneepads to celebrate being 7-11, -5.43 for the season

No plays from DC, great call on Paxton tho man you were really on an island with that one

Oh eff me I missed dc's fades yesterday from the baseball thread. He served up the bagel 0-5, -5

At least they were all at plus money

This stellar stable track is going splendidly