BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 349

Thread: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

  1. #36

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Obamakarre repeal was a disaster. Tax cuts doesn't look promising. The Wall still hasn't been built. And he didn't fire Cumshot immediately as well as other Obama holdovers. That asshole running the IRSE is another. Trey Gowdy should have already broken wide up the Obama spy scandal as well as proved Russia hacking the election is a hoax.

  2. #37
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,052

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    If "Trumpcare" had passed, 14 million Americans would have lost their coverage next year. Comrade Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone except his, the voters who elected him will learn this lesson over the next four years
    Mae sure you have at least 3 jobs and 90+ hrs a week to pay for those 14M

  3. #38
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,946

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This story is being reported by Mike Cernovich who was also advancing all of the pizzagate nonsense. Trumpkins are so desperate to change the topic and don't care if it's true or not. Keep drinking the Kool Aide trumpkins as your Prez goes down in embarrassing fashion.
    Yes, Cernovich was the guy profiled on 60 Minutes, he's one of the guys responsible for fake news, he started the pizzagate bullshit and he's also responsible for making up the story about Hillary having Parkinsons, the guy is a real scumbag. I haven't followed any of this, but if he's the one who started the story about Susan Rice, then for sure it's fake news, made up bullshit. Heisey, if you didn't see it, you should watch the story 60 Minutes did on fake news, it's amazing how easily it's done
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  4. #39

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Kane, the story was reported by Bloomberg, which leans left. The story has since been confirmed by multiple other outlets. Susan Rice went on MSNBC today and admitted she unmasked.

    The link in the first post in this thread is to Bloomberg.

    Here is a USA Today article, where she admits unmasking: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tes/100022408/

    Is Heisenberg still claiming it didn't happen? Does he think Cernovich writes for Bloomberg? Kane, are you embarrassed to have gone along with this?

  5. #40
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,946

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    Kane, the story was reported by Bloomberg, which leans left. The story has since been confirmed by multiple other outlets. Susan Rice went on MSNBC today and admitted she unmasked.

    The link in the first post in this thread is to Bloomberg.

    Here is a USA Today article, where she admits unmasking: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tes/100022408/

    Is Heisenberg still claiming it didn't happen? Does he think Cernovich writes for Bloomberg? Kane, are you embarrassed to have gone along with this?
    Like I said, I'm not following this story, but if Heisey is correct about Cernovich starting the story, then it's not true. 60 Minutes did a profile on this guy and the way he makes up fake news. I wouldn't believe anything he says
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  6. #41

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Like I said, I'm not following this story, but if Heisey is correct about Cernovich starting the story, then it's not true. 60 Minutes did a profile on this guy and the way he makes up fake news. I wouldn't believe anything he says
    What isn't true? The story is that Susan Rice is the Obama official that unmasked civilians. It's the title of this thread. Susan Rice has since admitted doing this. So I ask you, Kane, what isn't true?

    Cernovich: "Rice unmasked officials"
    Bloomberg: "Rice unmasked officials"
    USA Today: "Rice unmasked officials"
    Rice: "I unmasked officials"

    Do you think Rice is lying about unmasking officials, Kane?

  7. #42
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,946

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    What isn't true? The story is that Susan Rice is the Obama official that unmasked civilians. It's the title of this thread. Susan Rice has since admitted doing this. So I ask you, Kane, what isn't true?

    Cernovich: "Rice unmasked officials"
    Bloomberg: "Rice unmasked officials"
    USA Today: "Rice unmasked officials"
    Rice: "I unmasked officials"

    Do you think Rice is lying about unmasking officials, Kane?
    I'm not following the story, but I did hear that there's a big difference between "unmasking" and "leaking". This is all a distraction by Trump's people to take the focus off Russia. None of this matters to me anyway, this country is fucked, the damage Trump will do to the environment will be irreparable. Years from now when historians and scholars look back on the Trump presidency, they'll be asking themselves, "what the fuck were they thinking electing that guy"
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  8. #43

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials



    So you're a proud ignoramus. The thread title is "Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who unmasked Trump Officials."

    Fact check: true.

    Whether or not she did it for political reasons is the current discussion. Who leaked the material is where the prison terms begin. Was it Rice? We'll know soon enough.

  9. #44
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    11,169

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    If "Trumpcare" had passed, 14 million Americans would have lost their coverage next year. Comrade Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone except his, the voters who elected him will learn this lesson over the next four years
    If it makes you feel better, I had free healthcare until Obamacare. Not only do I pay $350 monthly, I don't get my Dr anymore.

  10. #45

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    obama stooge Susan Rice is still sticking to her STORY that the Benghazi attack was caused by an obscure video that no one saw or heard of

  11. #46

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    If for whatever reason you do like obama
    Then you automatically like Susan Rice

  12. #47

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    It's a lot less than the 10 billion Iran claimed we owed them. But you wouldn't know that part of the story, since your sources are Trump's tweets, National Enquirer, Breibart, and Fox News.

    Is dirty republican Bill Oreily on Fox News? Him and Trump have a lot in common.
    1000 million = 1 billion

    so 400,000 million is actually 400 billion, and 400 billion is more than 10 billion

  13. #48

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Like I said, I'm not following this story, but if Heisey is correct about Cernovich starting the story, then it's not true. 60 Minutes did a profile on this guy and the way he makes up fake news. I wouldn't believe anything he says
    If you're not following the story, why are you commenting about the story in this thread?

    WTF is wrong with you that makes you think that's normal?

  14. #49

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post


    So you're a proud ignoramus. The thread title is "Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who unmasked Trump Officials."

    Fact check: true.

    Whether or not she did it for political reasons is the current discussion. Who leaked the material is where the prison terms begin. Was it Rice? We'll know soon enough.
    If you really are fact checking you would know that the right hand man Susan Rice is a woman so that makes the original article FALSE NEWS.
    If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

  15. #50

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post


    So you're a proud ignoramus. The thread title is "Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who unmasked Trump Officials."

    Fact check: true.

    Whether or not she did it for political reasons is the current discussion. Who leaked the material is where the prison terms begin. Was it Rice? We'll know soon enough.
    The term unmasking in this instance means finding out who has a blacked out name in an intelligence report. By Rice finding that out it's not only legal but would be negligent not to do so. The trumpkins are so desperate to try and change the narrative of the Russian investigation they will pull out false stories and distract at all costs.

  16. #51

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Thought the obvious needs to be stated.

    Three Fox News Associates:

    Donald Trump
    Bill O'Reilly
    Roger Ailes

    Huge trifecta of dirty Republican scum!

    I love it!!!

    Oooh that smell. That smell is all around Fox News.

  17. #52

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Runner, what did you do with the $40,000 you won?

  18. #53

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The term unmasking in this instance means finding out who has a blacked out name in an intelligence report. By Rice finding that out it's not only legal but would be negligent not to do so. The trumpkins are so desperate to try and change the narrative of the Russian investigation they will pull out false stories and distract at all costs.
    But the original story was that Trump made this shit up...

  19. #54

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Susan Rice didn't ask the FBI for immunity from prosecution. Mike Flynn did. Obama's campaign was not under FBI investigation. Trump's is.

  20. #55

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    Runner, what did you do with the $40,000 you won?

    Ronaldo/Cristiano, you got any Pm's between you and JK you can share with us.

    If not, just lie and make one up like you've done in the past. That was entertaining.

    Ronaldo got banned because of your lies. If Cristiano gets banned who would your next ghost be?

    Looking forward to your lies and your new ghost.

  21. #56

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Runner, what did you do with the $40,000 you won? Was that a lie?

  22. #57

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Susie is in a bit of trouble. Every request of unmasking is documented including the intel. I'm going to take a guess that Nunes is looking carefully at these records. What I suspect he is going to find is that the unmasking began after Trump announced his campaign. Nothing before. Nothing. I also suspect the number of requests to unmask Trump and his family, associates increased throughout the campaign and peaked in October thru January. I also suspect there is a correlation to the unmasking and articles from the NY Times and Washington Piss. Example would be Flynn getting unmasked and the NY Times reporting his phone conversation with the Russian official that contradicted his claim sanctions weren't discussed.

    kane, I'm telling you. This right now is 5/10. Not a real scandal yet. 6 would be a scandal. If the answers to the above are not good for Susan, jumps to 7. The Flynn leaker exposed and a dog whistle blower singing a tune, 8 and 9. 10 would be Obama connected. In comparison, the whole Trump/Putin thing is a 3. I'll be generous. Mostly due to Flynn who appears to be in a pickle and wants a deal.

  23. #58

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    There is just a smidgen of deniability. Incidental surveillance and justified unmasking. CNNE wants to leave it at that and tell everybody to drive home safely but that is not how it works. Trey Gowdy is not going to drive home safely. He is going to make some coffee, unbutton his suit jacket - perhaps even his pants, and start digging for the details. I want to see him cross examine Susan. He will fucking destroy her if she doesn't take the 5th and tries to bullshit.

  24. #59
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,052

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Flynn may have some big time on many involved and not at this point named, he wants to blow open the swamp, all possible.

  25. #60

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Dell,

    You're gonna end up looking foolish. So what, Donald Trump looks foolish every day.

    P.S. Jo DiGenova is back for his fourth round of trafficking in lies

    Jo is a far right stinky republican. He is known for trafficking lies during the Clinton/Lewinsky days. Than he came back to traffic in Benghazi lies. Than he trafficked in lies about Obama.

    Now he's reporting that Susan Rice has a spreadsheet of Trump's dirty republican associates. Remember far right judge Anthony Napolitano. Trump praises Anthony. But all Anthony does is traffic in lies. Like Alex Jones, another smelly dirty republican that Trump loves.

    Dell you're gullable!

  26. #61

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Runner, did you lie about winning a $40,000 bet?

  27. #62

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    I would say nothing happens but Schiff who didnt see a camera he wouldnt talk to has now gone radio silent. I suspect they have the goods on a lot of people here and theyre now actually going to do a REAL (private) investigation and no more of this bullshit playing to the camera and fake news agencies.

    She will get a subpoena get put under oath and immediately take the 5th along with that frog face chick who basically admitted they were spying on everyone. She has it worse since she was getting info she wasnt privy to since she was getting it as late as Nov of 2016 and she hadnt been in the White house since 2015.

    Its pretty awesome how CNN which still somehow wants to be seen as actual news refuses to mention this story at all. Nor did ABC and CBS said something for about 30 seconds and it was all spin.

    In reality I called this months ago, if they want wild wild west then go full on wild wi;ld west. Start killing these people on sight and you might slow it down a little bit. Kill McCain, Ryan, Lemon, Wolf, Rice, Graham, Shepard Smith, Cuomo, that blond stick figure on MSNBC, white lash Jones, and probably a dozen others. Completely erase them from the board and move forward.

  28. #63

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Very interesting that Adam Schiff hasn't said a word since he saw the intelligence on Rice Friday.

  29. #64

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Put yourself in Obama's shoes.



    He sailed to wins both elections with a protective, fondling media who ignored and blocked every negative and embarrassing part of his past. While President he got away with shit time and time and time again without even breaking a sweat. IRSE targeting, Benghazi, Fast & Ferocious, Iran ransom payment, similar scandal of spying on media figures.

    So he sees Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and says sure, why not. Let's get him. Hillary is going to win so no worries. Republicans won't be able to do shit. We run this bitch.

    But Trump won and now Obama is hiding under the covers. He knows he may be fucked this time.

  30. #65

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Put yourself in Obama's shoes.



    He sailed to wins both elections with a protective, fondling media who ignored and blocked every negative and embarrassing part of his past. While President he got away with shit time and time and time again without even breaking a sweat. IRSE targeting, Benghazi, Fast & Ferocious, Iran ransom payment, similar scandal of spying on media figures.

    So he sees Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and says sure, why not. Let's get him. Hillary is going to win so no worries. Republicans won't be able to do shit. We run this bitch.

    But Trump won and now Obama is hiding under the covers. He knows he may be fucked this time.
    FoxfinallypickeduptheFreddieMacandFannieMaestoryCOrsibrokeam onthago.Althoughhewasgivencredit.EitherwaythatisaDIRECTlinka ndoncetheunsealthe10Korsodocumentsandseehowmuchtheystollfrom peoplethereitwillreallyhithefan.

    I hate this fucking place and its stupid running words together.

    Is Peeps down for you?

  31. #66

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Dell,

    You're gonna end up looking foolish. So what, Donald Trump looks foolish every day.

    P.S. Jo DiGenova is back for his fourth round of trafficking in lies

    Jo is a far right stinky republican. He is known for trafficking lies during the Clinton/Lewinsky days. Than he came back to traffic in Benghazi lies. Than he trafficked in lies about Obama.

    Now he's reporting that Susan Rice has a spreadsheet of Trump's dirty republican associates. Remember far right judge Anthony Napolitano. Trump praises Anthony. But all Anthony does is traffic in lies. Like Alex Jones, another smelly dirty republican that Trump loves.

    Dell you're gullable!
    Which side would you want to be on? Flynn flips or Susan burns? There is no evidence of Flynn participating in any conspiracy with Russia to hack anything. There is evidence of some shady deals and contacts but all on him, doesn't connect to Trump. Susan, there is evidence of spying on Trump and it connects right back to her boss Obama.

  32. #67

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    FoxfinallypickeduptheFreddieMacandFannieMaestoryCOrsibrokeam onthago.Althoughhewasgivencredit.EitherwaythatisaDIRECTlinka ndoncetheunsealthe10Korsodocumentsandseehowmuchtheystollfrom peoplethereitwillreallyhithefan.

    I hate this fucking place and its stupid running words together.

    Is Peeps down for you?
    Yes. Putin is DOS attacking Reagan. He must think he is still alive.

  33. #68

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Good analogy, Runner. You have Sergio. I have Special. Won hole to win it all, a paw 5. Sergio has found the bunker. Will have to layup. Special with a 330 yard laser center cut tee shot. Going for the green. Things could change and Sergio gains the upperhand after the 2nd shots but right now, Special is +EV.

  34. #69

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    FoxfinallypickeduptheFreddieMacandFannieMaestoryCOrsibrokeam onthago.Althoughhewasgivencredit.EitherwaythatisaDIRECTlinka ndoncetheunsealthe10Korsodocumentsandseehowmuchtheystollfrom peoplethereitwillreallyhithefan.

    I hate this fucking place and its stupid running words together.

    Is Peeps down for you?
    Nutcase, if you hate this place why post your gibberish here?

    Alex Jone's Infowars has to be looking for far right nutcases like youself to write some fake stories and traffic them. Send Alex your resume. But for now, scoot.

  35. #70

    Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Nutcase, if you hate this place why post your gibberish here?

    Alex Jone's Infowars has to be looking for far right nutcases like youself to write some fake stories and traffic them. Send Alex your resume. But for now, run along!
    Alex Jones is a disinformation CIA plant. So ironically he is your hero but youre just too stupid to realize it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •