BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Alex Jones is a disinformation CIA plant. So ironically he is your hero but youre just too stupid to realize it.
    You think UFC fights are scripted! Lol!

But I'm the stupid one?

Default National Review

I don't know if it is unusual for the National Security Advisor to request unmasking. Fake news says normal. Right wing news says red flag. I'm sure this will get sorted out during the hearings.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...on-fbi-cia-nsa

Default Re: BREAKING: Obama Right Hand Man Susan Rice identified as the Official who Unmasked Trump Officials

Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Good analogy, Runner. You have Sergio. I have Special. Won hole to win it all, a paw 5. Sergio has found the bunker. Will have to layup. Special with a 330 yard laser center cut tee shot. Going for the green. Things could change and Sergio gains the upperhand after the 2nd shots but right now, Special is +EV.
    Dell, it all starting with Obama wiretapped my phones. That was the 1st distraction.

2. Trump accuses British intelligence.
    3. Sally Yates
    4. Evelyn Farkas
    5. Now Susan Rice.

A bunch of rabbit holes and distractions. Dirty republicans can't validate anything.

I'll give the stinky boys an a for effort, but country should come first.

Dell, I don't like your chances. I'm positive that more dirty republicans end up in jail than Democrats. That's a very bold statement by me considering the dirty has control of all facets of the government.

Shouldn't Trump strike Assad?

Default None of this may matter

Trump about to nuke that little fat chink from North Korea.

Obama passed the buck on North Korea.

Even Bigrunner will have to admit that.

He let North Korea develop better technology and better technology and is very close to being a huge problem. He did send them a strongly worded letter though!

This gas attack in syria is more fake news, so lets see... the syrians and russia are winning the war, have in fact won the war, but now they're going to gas a insignificant number of civilians and ruin everything they've accomplished? Either it's made up or the syrians didn't do it, bank on it.

Chemical weapons are deadly shit. I find it hard to believe only a handful of victims and most of them women and children. This stuff kills everything in the strike zone. I'm not going to say fake news but I don't automatically believe it. It's sad I can't trust anything the media and government report but they've earned that suspicion. I'm not going to get invested in this, though. Stay focused on Trump scandal(s).

EOG Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Chemical weapons are deadly shit. I find it hard to believe only a handful of victims and most of them women and children. This stuff kills everything in the strike zone. I'm not going to say fake news but I don't automatically believe it. It's sad I can't trust anything the media and government report but they've earned that suspicion. I'm not going to get invested in this, though. Stay focused on Trump scandal(s).
    Bro, whatever "they" report, immediately don't believe it. Then work backwards. What is "their" agenda?

Ultimately, "their" goal is to unite the world into one...one government, one religion (Mystery Babylon), one currency...all designed to fuck us over hard. So, fuck it. Don't get married (slavery), don't have children (more slavery), and make enough money to find a nice place, a good car, so you can bet your games and get that dopamine into your system.

Alex is trying a bit too hard after getting his shit pushed in with Pizzafake.

Can you imagine if the Susan Rice angle spikes to a 7, 8, 9 or even 10 scandal? CNNE will be finished. They have spent the last four months not only obsessed with the non existent Russia scandal but the last month ridiculing and dismissing out of hand Trump's tweets about spying. If they are forced to admit Trump is right, they can't cover that. They will have absolutely 0 credibility. Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cocksucker and Con Lemon will be put on internet meme blast for eternity off their previous rants. You could see the fear in Jim Shitty's ugly fucking face when he was trying to downplay Susan Rice's unmasking. The are terrified their storyline is falling apart and they can't save it.

Default Look familiar?

These are not bright people. Anybody with a functioning brain that is capable of memory would not continue going full stop against Trump's claims, chances, etc. when every time you get your shit pushed in.

I am afraid a backdoor dirty deal will be reached by Trump, Obama and Deep State and we will never know the truth. Susan Rice for sure is finished if the unmasking requests and raw data are unclassified and released. Can do it today. Could have done it yesterday, last week, last month. The fact it hasn't is a bad tell. Negotiations are probably ongoing how to play this stupid thing out to satisfy (and protect) both sides. I want to be wrong this time. Please. I am 100% confident - perhaps an El Chappo quality cuttin' butter lock - if everything is unclassified and released, the bodies hitting the floor will be from the left side of the room.

The russia story has collapsed, just as all the other smears of trump did prior to the election. Meanwhile, a new ADP jobs report puts employment gains last month at +250000, good news buried in the swamp of DC corruption.

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Ronaldo/Cristiano, you got any Pm's between you and JK you can share with us.

If not, just lie and make one up like you've done in the past. That was entertaining.

Ronaldo got banned because of your lies. If Cristiano gets banned who would your next ghost be?

Looking forward to your lies and your new ghost.
    nobody lies like runner " leaving eog if trump wins "

Sad chapter in America history. Trump praises Putin. Trump calls Putin to talk about terrorist attack in Russia. Putin and Assad attack the Syrian people with Chemical weapons.

Trump and Tillerson can't call a war crime a war crime. As a matter of fact it seems that this chemical attack had Trump's and Tillerson's blessings. Trump and Tillerson had both said Syria is not our problem.

One thing is clear, Runner is almost always wrong. I'd like to know why we should give a shit about this chemical event(not attack), when we didn't care about the others? Muslims died, that's a good thing, isn't it?

EOG Addicted

what did Obama do about Syria....oh, the red line........

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    nobody lies like runner " leaving eog if trump wins "
    And? I did leave but I came back! You know why? FACTS MATTER!

what did Obama do about Syria....oh, the red line........
    SIMPLETON, Lets put an end to this misinformation rhetoric right now! Obama wanted to help the people of Syria. "Obama said Assad was committing War Crimes. Obama went to Congress. The Republican Controlled Congress, and asked for support to help the Syrian people and get rid of Assad. The republicans in Congress looked at each other and said "POTOUS you're on your own". Donald Trump at the time tweeted over a dozen times stay the hell out of Syria.

Obama and myself were about the only ones stating the USA needs to intervene and help the poor innocent people of Syria. Again Trump tweeted stay out of Syria. Trump tweeted do not arm the Rebels. Trump is a piece of shit! The Republican controlled Congress would not support Obama's plan to take out Assad and help the Syrian people. Facts Matter you dirty Republicans.

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    And? I did leave but I came back! You know why? FACTS MATTER!

SIMPLETON, Lets put an end to this misinformation rhetoric right now! Obama wanted to help the people of Syria. "Obama said Assad was committing War Crimes. Obama went to Congress. The Republican Controlled Congress, and asked for support to help the Syrian people and get rid of Assad. The republicans in Congress looked at each other and said "POTOUS you're on your own". Donald Trump at the time tweeted over a dozen times stay the hell out of Syria.

Obama and myself were about the only ones stating the USA needs to intervene and help the poor innocent people of Syria. Again Trump tweeted stay out of Syria. Trump tweeted do not arm the Rebels. Trump is a piece of shit! The Republican controlled Congress would not support Obama's plan to take out Assad and help the Syrian people. Facts Matter you dirty Republicans.

as always you never answered. what did Obama do about Syria ?

Default Will hustle double down after cRaptors spank Van Gundy's fat ass

434515825-1 4/5/17 4:29pm $45.05 $7,883.75 Pending 4/6/17 8:00am Golf Major US Masters - Branden Grace +17500

Wrong thread. Yes Masters!

as always you never answered. what did Obama do about Syria ?
    Boy you're dull! He asked the Republican controlled Congress for approval to go into Syria. He was rejected. Mitch McConnell said my goal is to make you a one term president. We'll obstruct 100% of the time.

Facts Matter!

Here's a nice superfecta of scum. Don't box, key Trump and Alfie 1st & Second over the other 2. Bet it for a lot. Hit repeat many times!

Scum Superfecta:

Donald Trump & Alfie over
    Bill O'Reily and Roger Ailes.

Guaranteed!

Some Democrat chink on Nunes committee tells Wolf he thinks people will go to jail, Wolf ejaculates and assumes this must mean the investigation with no evidence of anything should continue and find the truth.

Trump says Rice may have committed a crime with plenty of evidence she may have and Don Lemon gets triggered to go on an hysterical rant how it is a distraction and he is going to have to waste his time discussing it. Fake Tapper has his fake experts on to assure us everything Rice did was proper and legal even though they don't have a fucking clue about the context. They just make multiple assumptions that arel +EV to Susan. For Trump, yeah, the opposite. Assume the worse and worse context that would make Trump and Putin guilty as fuck.

I was going to do a write up commentary but that's pretty much it. Not only CNNE accepts at face value Susan Rice did nothing wrong, they don't even investigate to confirm. The latter puts them past fake new. They are not even news. Just fake.

Susan Rice.

If she didn't request NSAE data that involved Trump. If it was part of the natural briefings of foreign intelligence. If she had a legitimate reason to request the unmasking. If she didn't participate in any leaking conspiracy. 4-0, Susan is in the clear. We can't even get to 1 yet. We don't know. If it's 0-4, Susan is going to play a game called the Prisoner's Dilemma and Barack Obama is going to be sweating it out like I will the Yes Masters.

Dull Dude,

Explain Deep State to us. This is a term you only hear from right and far right republican sources, such as Fox News, Brietbart, National Enquirer, and Infowars.

How long has the Deep State been around?

How many people are in this group?

Are the members known?

Are all the members affiliated to the same party?

What is their purpose?

P.S. Trump views on Syria changed today. Eventhough Assad has been committing war crimes for years, Trump's views changed today? Did the Deep State have anything to do with this?

Ask fucking Bill Kristol about Deep State. He was the first one I saw mention it in a tweet.

He tweeted something like he prefers a representative government but if given a choice, he chooses the Deep State over the Trump administration.