Serena Williams is pregnant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 43

Thread: Serena Williams is pregnant

  1. #1

    Default Serena Williams is pregnant

    She's 35 and she announced yesterday she is 20 weeks into her pregnancy.

    Here's a picture of the baby's father:



  2. #2

    Default Re: Serena Willaims is pregnant

    That's Alexis Ohanian, co-founder of Reddit.

    According to Forbes, Serena is worth $150 million, 15 times the net worth of Ohanian.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    jim pierce passed away yesterday

  4. #4

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Good one john, about 20 days late.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    odds on who has a bigger dick

    Serena -300
    Alexis +200

    Serena is one helluva tennis player
    but gotta believe she has a pole instead of a hole

    just saying

  6. #6
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Not going to believe she is prego until I see the beer belly...she might have been born a male, along with her sister.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    odds on who has a bigger dick

    Serena -300
    Alexis +200

    Serena is one helluva tennis player
    but gotta believe she has a pole instead of a hole

    just saying
    Who is checking?.......
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  8. #8
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    odds on who has a bigger dick

    Serena -300
    Alexis +200

    Serena is one helluva tennis player
    but gotta believe she has a pole instead of a hole

    just saying
    Both sisters had their dicks cut off by their sicko father...so my money is on Alex.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    johnny is sharp.

    v.d

    word on the street is Serena asked to borrow some Vaseline
    in the locker room from sharapova
    when she got the jar back sharapova claims it had helmet dents in it

    so do the math

  10. #10

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    she is thick but you can tell just by looking at that booty she is all woman .. Serena is probably a great fuck

  11. #11
    TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2005
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    26,511

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller View Post
    she is thick but you can tell just by looking at that booty she is all woman .. Serena is probably a great fuck
    Wait. Within 5 years she will be 200+. How many times do we see some Black athlete in college, then see his mother. And see his mother weighs more than her son and usually has a different last name, too.

    Serena -300 is the play on the prop
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

  12. #12
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    Wait. Within 5 years she will be 200+. How many times do we see some Black athlete in college, then see his mother. And see his mother weighs more than her son and usually has a different last name, too.

    Serena -300 is the play on the prop
    So is so nasty....too masculine for LaRue...she was 100 percent born a boy...Martina N. was too. So obvious.

  13. #13
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    This is too good...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbBLHckxS2I

    Keep believing what you see and read....and grow into a pathetic old man....time to think differently and wake the fuck up to the lies being told to you...

    and one last thing from LaRue: stay the fuck away from cunts....save your money for YOU...so you can bet games, enjoy life, and not have a bitch ruin your life.


  14. #14

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    odds on who has a bigger dick

    Serena -300
    Alexis +200

    Serena is one helluva tennis player
    but gotta believe she has a pole instead of a hole

    just saying
    All class being shown by the Factsman here.

    Facts, do you also wonder if her pole is bigger than yours? Lol.

    Imo, good looking happy couple. Wish them the best!

  15. #15
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    All class being shown by the Factsman here.

    Facts, do you also wonder if her pole is bigger than yours? Lol.

    Imo, good looking happy couple. Wish them the best!
    All men should be proud of their pole...regardless of size.

    We build this fucking world....I never saw a cunt working on a skyscraper.

    god, I hate bitches so much.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    runner my dick is so small one time i ran into a brick wall
    with a hard on

    and i broke my nose..............lol

  17. #17
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    runner my dick is so small one time i ran into a brick wall
    with a hard on

    and i broke my nose..............lol

  18. #18

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny LaRue View Post
    So is so nasty....too masculine for LaRue...she was 100 percent born a boy...Martina N. was too. So obvious.
    don't leave out michelle obama who played linebacker at oregon

  19. #19
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,672

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Before I even clicked on this thread I knew there would be a bunch of racist posts, thanks for not letting me down guys
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  20. #20

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Before I even clicked on this thread I knew there would be a bunch of racist posts, thanks for not letting me down guys
    Kane = Hypocrite. Here's why. Kane supported former EOG poster: El Chappo when he viciously made racist posts about Cam Newton. Reason why? Because El Chappo was a liberal. FACT: there is 1,000,000,000X less racist posts in this thread than what El Chappo produced about Newton. AND, not one single time did Kane make the post I quoted about El Chappo or his posts about Newton. Nice job Kane!

  21. #21
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,672

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Kane = Hypocrite. Here's why. Kane supported former EOG poster: El Chappo when he viciously made racist posts about Cam Newton. Reason why? Because El Chappo was a liberal. FACT: there is 1,000,000,000X less racist posts in this thread than what El Chappo produced about Newton. AND, not one single time did Kane make the post I quoted about El Chappo or his posts about Newton. Nice job Kane!
    First off I liked Chapo because he was entertaining, his politics had nothing to do with it. Second, I told him he was out of line with the stuff he posted about Newton, and he agreed and apologized for it. If you think I didn't say anything about his Newton posts, you're wrong.
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

  22. #22
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    14,611

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Their baby will probably grow up and talk a good game...

  23. #23

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    First off I liked Chapo because he was entertaining, his politics had nothing to do with it. Second, I told him he was out of line with the stuff he posted about Newton, and he agreed and apologized for it. If you think I didn't say anything about his Newton posts, you're wrong.
    Rico1 has blinders on. Also Rico1 a great fade. Simpleton to dumb to ever change.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    runner my dick is so small one time i ran into a brick wall
    with a hard on

    and i broke my nose..............lol
    Facts, thought it might be jealousy. Glad to see your not a racist like Railbird.

  25. #25
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2017
    Location
    Santa Monica Mountains
    Posts
    499

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by unusualsusp5 View Post
    don't leave out michelle obama who played linebacker at oregon
    even I can't believe that played LB or Oregon State...but she is a tranny too, for sure. look at her shoulders.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    She's 35 and she announced yesterday she is 20 weeks into her pregnancy.

    Here's a picture of the baby's father:


    I'd take 5 to 9 on her if the two were in a cage fight.

  27. #27
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    14,611

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    I'd take 5 to 9 on her if the two were in a cage fight.
    She'd be the black widow...

  28. #28

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny LaRue View Post
    even I can't believe that played LB or Oregon State...but she is a tranny too, for sure. look at her shoulders.
    You seem like an expert. What are your thoughts on Jeff Sessions wife? Do you think she's putting her cock in happy go lucky Jeffy?

  29. #29

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by unusualsusp5 View Post
    don't leave out michelle obama who played linebacker at oregon
    Is this just more fake news or is there proof of this?

  30. #30

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny LaRue View Post
    All men should be proud of their pole...regardless of size.

    We build this fucking world....I never saw a cunt working on a skyscraper.

    god, I hate bitches so much.
    Sounds to me you wish you were born a woman. Poor Johnny, its tough being a man.

    Here's a couple pieces of advice: 1 day at a time. Less hate!

  31. #31

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Facts, thought it might be jealousy. Glad to see your not a racist like Railbird.
    I was hoping this would not get turned into a racial thing.
    i thought making a joke then following one up at my own expense would show that.

    I am not a Serena fan..........but she's the best i ever seen
    and the joke has always been.......... she's a dude.

  32. #32

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    odds on who has a bigger dick

    Serena -300
    Alexis +200

    Serena is one helluva tennis player
    but gotta believe she has a pole instead of a hole

    just saying


    low level comedy, not funny. where is 1 to ban this guy

  33. #33

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    Wait. Within 5 years she will be 200+. How many times do we see some Black athlete in college, then see his mother. And see his mother weighs more than her son and usually has a different last name, too.

    Serena -300 is the play on the prop
    she is 190 now

  34. #34

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    First off I liked Chapo because he was entertaining, his politics had nothing to do with it. Second, I told him he was out of line with the stuff he posted about Newton, and he agreed and apologized for it. If you think I didn't say anything about his Newton posts, you're wrong.
    chapo was not entertaining, he posted same thing every day like a parrot

  35. #35

    Default Re: Serena Williams is pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Facts, thought it might be jealousy. Glad to see your not a racist like Railbird.
    im not a racist, im against liberal schools making affirmative action hires, and I use that as a handicapping tool, I have more minority friends than most.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •