EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

  1. #1
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,024

    Default EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    ST. LOUIS CARDINALS CAREER STATISTICS VS. WILY PERALTA
    BATTER AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS
    Matt Adams 22 3 0 0 0 2 2 3 .136 .208 .136 .345
    Matt Carpenter 41 19 5 0 3 7 4 5 .463 .522 .805 1.327
    Aledmys Diaz 5 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 .600 .600 .800 1.400
    Dexter Fowler 18 3 1 0 0 2 2 5 .167 .286 .222 .508
    Randal Grichuk 11 4 0 0 1 2 0 2 .364 .364 .636 1.000
    Jedd Gyorko 10 4 0 0 1 2 0 2 .400 .400 .700 1.100
    Yadier Molina 35 10 1 0 0 4 2 5 .286 .324 .314 .639
    Jhonny Peralta 27 5 1 0 0 0 2 3 .185 .241 .222 .464
    Tommy Pham 4 2 0 0 2 4 0 2 .500 .500 2.000 2.500
    Stephen Piscotty 9 3 0 0 0 3 3 4 .333 .500 .333 .833
    Kolten Wong 27 5 0 1 0 3 2 7 .185 .233 .259 .493
    Totals 209 61 9 1 7 29 17 38 .292 .349 .445 .794
    Baseball handicapper

  2. #2

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    Couple AAA pitchers called-up in Anaheim against a couple of struggling offenses.

  3. #3
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    15,450

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
    ST. LOUIS CARDINALS CAREER STATISTICS VS. WILY PERALTA
    BATTER AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS
    Matt Adams 22 3 0 0 0 2 2 3 .136 .208 .136 .345
    Matt Carpenter 41 19 5 0 3 7 4 5 .463 .522 .805 1.327
    Aledmys Diaz 5 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 .600 .600 .800 1.400
    Dexter Fowler 18 3 1 0 0 2 2 5 .167 .286 .222 .508
    Randal Grichuk 11 4 0 0 1 2 0 2 .364 .364 .636 1.000
    Jedd Gyorko 10 4 0 0 1 2 0 2 .400 .400 .700 1.100
    Yadier Molina 35 10 1 0 0 4 2 5 .286 .324 .314 .639
    Jhonny Peralta 27 5 1 0 0 0 2 3 .185 .241 .222 .464
    Tommy Pham 4 2 0 0 2 4 0 2 .500 .500 2.000 2.500
    Stephen Piscotty 9 3 0 0 0 3 3 4 .333 .500 .333 .833
    Kolten Wong 27 5 0 1 0 3 2 7 .185 .233 .259 .493
    Totals 209 61 9 1 7 29 17 38 .292 .349 .445 .794
    I guess u found some statistical significance in this when Palmtree posted the over.

  4. #4
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,024

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    Look at bvps every morning

  5. #5

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    We know HP umps at a few of the games:

    KC/Tex- Cedarstrom
    StL/Milw- A Hernandez 85-70 over L5 years
    Sea/Oak- Carappazza 68-87 under L5 years

    Dome listed as open in Arizona. May be one of the last open dome games this season.

  6. #6

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    We know HP umps at a few of the games:

    KC/Tex- Cedarstrom
    StL/Milw- A Hernandez 85-70 over L5 years
    Sea/Oak- Carappazza 68-87 under L5 years

    Dome listed as open in Arizona. May be one of the last open dome games this season.
    Usually the dome will stay open for all night games until memorial weekend

  7. #7

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Usually the dome will stay open for all night games until memorial weekend
    They are anticipating it being closed this Sunday.

    http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...p?content=roof

    Does anyone know when the humidor will start to be used?

  8. #8

    Default Re: EYE ON BASEBALL THREAD for 4/21

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    They are anticipating it being closed this Sunday.

    http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...p?content=roof

    Does anyone know when the humidor will start to be used?
    Correct-I said all night games. This Sunday is an afternoon game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •