Erin Rynning NBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erin Rynning NBA

Default Erin Rynning NBA

Supposedly one of the better NBA guys however you dish out $299 for the playoffs & you get two picks from 4/20 to present. Both winners on Spur overs. This is a common pattern with him & Memo. Short sample reg season....milk a winning hit rate & promote the shit out of it for playoffs. Then GM6 LAC/UTAH you get the Pittsburgh Pirates.

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Erin Rynning NBA

Heim, you typed a U instead of a Y. Never mind I see it's corrected now
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Heim, you typed a U instead of a Y
    Gotcha...spell check bs. But it should be 'Running' as in running away from a pick.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Gotcha...spell check bs. But it should be 'Running' as in running away from a pick.
    Badum ching! Let me guess, you'll be here all week
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

EOG Addicted

A tout always has a trick up their sleeve.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by lastyle7 View Post
    A tout always has a trick up their sleeve.
    Quick quiz: how many picks has ER made for the 2017 NBA playoffs?

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar

I thought Mike Corrigan said ER was a the best capper in the history of the universe. I was just about to buy his package before I read this...
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    I honestly don't know.

He's averaged 22 picks per playoff since '08 so I'd guess 7 to date.

0 picks for $299 would be better than Fezziks picks

EOG Dedicated

He's averaged 22 picks per playoff since '08 so I'd guess 7 to date.
    You know the average going back the last nine years, but you have to guess how many picks this year? How strange!

EOG Dedicated

I had his service 2 times...... I gave him a shot..... about 2-3 months each time.... He lost both times....But I have to admit as soon as I dropped him he went on quite a tear.

is it possible sometimes these memo guys have no customers during a stretch of the year....say a month here and there......then they fill in the blanks? That would make any record keeping not real...... I am not saying he does not win or not....but it did make me go hmmmm

Erin plays most of his plays around 8am pacific time.... and even with don best it is hard to say if he is the one making the moves or not....The only guy I ever had that won was RAS before everyone caught on.... then it seemed RAS was playing just 20-30 before his release....... Then I dropped him....too many games IMO.

was on a 0 for something payed 30 bucks for a SM play , was Farve's return to GB
    no write up nothing just said Minnesota all caps felt like ralphie when he got the secret decoder ring
    do they still have a radio show? the host Tim something was good, Teddy would repeat I want no part of blah blah blah laying whatever, was a guy who bet SEC foots that was a good listen

EOG Dedicated

always a good listen , but I wish any company selling picks could post the plays just after they tip.....

all record keeping could be 100% ....but if the company has no customers ...that week they could go 19-5

I am sorry but I saw The Sting too many times.

Teddy is a ok listen..just doesn't equate to winners..hard to discern if some of these guys win on their own without the constraints of a service..certain release times, WA lines etc..My guess and I have nothing to back it up ..ER small winner on his own..Teddy a small loser..offset by his tout earnings..

Why is anybody paying for picks?
    there are people all over these forums as good as these fraud touts.
    Its all PR work,polishing turds.
    Dont buy picks ,especially when you can get the same if not better info for free.

EOG Dedicated

I was very curious on their business model..... I like to see what services offer.... I do not play their plays except the times years ago before RAS got too popular.... RAS was scary good.... then I could not get the # and had to drop him.

EOG Dedicated

Ok, let's look at a bit more data for ER.

First, he only has 4 picks so far in the 2017 playoffs (going 3-1 ATS). Since 2009, his NBA playoff record is 98-68-2 ATS. He had went 21-14 in 2009, and 24-13-1 in 2010. Since then he had a big drop off his number of picks, averaging only about 16 picks per NBA playoff season. Last year, 2016, he went 4-9, and in 2015 he went 7-8-1 which were his only 2 losing years since 2009. ER has had a minimum of 13 picks over the last 8 years.

So how many picks should one get for a $299 package? I would guess that one might expect a least 10 picks, and more likely around 12-15 for such a package.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    I was very curious on their business model..... I like to see what services offer.... I do not play their plays except the times years ago before RAS got too popular.... RAS was scary good.... then I could not get the # and had to drop him.
    Fair enough mate,youll struggle to get rail birds numbers also,so better swerve railbirdsports

Ive no idea about ER and play off picks,not that many games.
    If he was that good Id have never heard of him,thats for sure.
    GL everybody

Ok, let's look at a bit more data for ER.

First, he only has 4 picks so far in the 2017 playoffs (going 3-1 ATS). Since 2009, his NBA playoff record is 98-68-2 ATS. He had went 21-14 in 2009, and 24-13-1 in 2010. Since then he had a big drop off his number of picks, averaging only about 16 picks per NBA playoff season. Last year, 2016, he went 4-9, and in 2015 he went 7-8-1 which were his only 2 losing years since 2009. ER has had a minimum of 13 picks over the last 8 years.

So how many picks should one get for a $299 package? I would guess that one might expect a least 10 picks, and more likely around 12-15 for such a package.
    I think most would have a reasonable expectation above 10 picks for $299. It's a mini-season lasting over a month. 4 picks 3-1 and they're puffing 75% already.

That's terrible. He can't charge that much for 10-12 picks.

$99 package, tops. No way can u be eating > $25 per pick.

Don't they have some ridiculous 399.00 activation fee..lol

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyG View Post
    That's terrible. He can't charge that much for 10-12 picks.

$99 package, tops. No way can u be eating > $25 per pick.
    Of course, Sportsmemo can charge anything they want for their picks. IMHO, they constantly overcharge. Today they have marked Marty Otto's GOM and TC's Big Ticket BLOWOUT game from the "regular cost" of $29 down to $20. LOL

Most picks from Sportsmemo really have no value since they are almost all -EV long term.

ER has had long term success in NBA playoff picks (around 59%, avg +2.88u per year) so if you get 12-15 picks for around $20 to $25 per pick, you have a decent chance to profit by betting roughly $110 or more per unit.

EOG Dedicated

I tried Erin out 2 times..... lost both times.....all I was doing was monitoring his real plays, looking at don best at the same time using several monitors.

wouldn't you think they would call and say ...hey.... you can have a free month or two ..............

I admit one of the 2 times he did go on a unreal tear to make up the bad plays in the past.... But they want me to give them more activation fees???

sorry memo you failed the test.

If Rynning was as good as reported...wouldn't he DEMAND that TeddyCovers gets run off the Memo?

Also, I'd argue that Ian Cameron (a Canadian) should EXCLUSIVELY release cfl-plays. Just b/c a guy is sharp in one niche doesn't mean that he's a "man for all seasons."

Its my understanding Teddy and ER own a piece of the Memo..makes sense or Teddy would be gone with his long term record..

EOG Dedicated

Update:

ER is now 5-2 for the NBA playoffs with his last pick on May 5. Sportsmemo is advertising an ER pick on Cavs/Celtics Game 2 for $20 plus if its not a win, the next hoops pick is free. At this point, even though profitable, the $299 Playoff package doesn't seem to be much of a bargain.

Bobby,you have the keys to the safe at this point,you are getting Fezziks fades before tip off.

Fezz tonight:

Fezzik

3*

NBA GAME OF WEEK

Boston + 5.5

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterUk View Post
    Bobby,you have the keys to the safe at this point,you are getting Fezziks fades before tip off.
    I get every last one.

EOG Dedicated

I had rynning 2 x he got crushed both times. One of the two times after I let him go, he went on an unreal tear.... I did not play but a couple of his bets it was more a look and see..... I woudn't take his service if I had to play all his games even if was free.

I get every last one.

Have you ever seen anything like this CB

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Scooper View Post
    Have you ever seen anything like this CB
    Wow .. only time I can remember that is close was when Cutter ("regular" poster) at Fezzik's Place went 2-21 or so.

"Missed it by...that much."

Supposedly one of the better NBA guys however you dish out $299 for the playoffs & you get two picks from 4/20 to present. Both winners on Spur overs. This is a common pattern with him & Memo. Short sample reg season....milk a winning hit rate & promote the shit out of it for playoffs. Then GM6 LAC/UTAH you get the Pittsburgh Pirates.
    He's still Conning and Hoodwinking people out of their Money ????????????????????

How much you think he has Conned from people over his Lifetime ??