EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

EOG Addicted

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

EOG Addicted

lol why everyone so salty...the grand challenge is almost impossible this time of year with -110 being the limit and a play every day

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Hangover View Post
    lol why everyone so salty...the grand challenge is almost impossible this time of year with -110 being the limit and a play every day
    ManUK needed one win on the last day to win. The saltiness comes from John allowing guys to participate in the challenge who aren't members here, first Zack the fraud, now this guy. Personally I feel that if you have a grand total of zero posts, you shouldn't be allowed to take the challenge, there are long time members here who deserve it more than some tout who will disappear as soon as the month ends
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Good luck, Dr. Dave. I am positive you are gonna get the money. Not a better NBA guy in Vegas that I have ever followed.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Understood.

I'm rewarding Doctor Dave for his weekly contributions to the radio program.

Moving forward, I'll grant the wishes of our community by sticking to contributors who provide excellent content in the main forum.

Kane, in case you missed it.

Final score: Wizards 116 Celtics 89.

A romping winner for Doctor Dave.

The Wiz hit the C's with a 22-0 run in the first quarter.

Lights out.

The Good Doctor now 2-2.

At least Doctor Dave created an EOG ghost. Maybe we will hear from Texas Dave and Detroit Basketball Dave next.

Quote Originally Posted by alabama dave View Post
    Good luck, Dr. Dave. I am positive you are gonna get the money. Not a better NBA guy in Vegas that I have ever followed.

Can't make this shit up. "Alabama" Dave was created in March by JK as a contestant in another EOG Challenge in March.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Best of luck to Alabama Dave.

Dave can be heard every Thursday night on "The EOG Sports Hour."

Miss Rachel Bloom's vagina has its own voice. John Kelly's pussy apparently has several voices - all named Dave.

Default EOG Treasure

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by alabama dave View Post
    AL Dave, I respect your horse racing abilities but suggesting Doctor Dave is the best sends you right to the sand box.

todays pick: Toronto +3.5

Thumbs down Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

Pending
    5 May 4:00pm
    Basketball - NBA
    Cleveland Cavaliers v Toronto Raptors
    Game: Toronto Raptors ML
    +128

Quote Originally Posted by doctordave View Post
    At 9:30 AM Pacific when you posted this, it was either 4 or 4.5 everywhere in Vegas.

What am I missing here? Wouldn't you want that extra point?

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by ejd_5277 View Post
    At 9:30 AM Pacific when you posted this, it was either 4 or 4.5 everywhere in Vegas.

What am I missing here? Wouldn't you want that extra point?
    Vegas lines are not used in this contest. However, Pinnacle lines are used and at 9:30AM Pacific, Toronto was +4.5 -102

"​My vagina has its own lines"

Today's pick: Toronto +3.5

The line is not 3.5,
    JK your friends arent even taking this seriously.

Probably two different people logged into the handle to post the pick and the second didn't even bother to check and see the Toronto play was already posted. JK has turned this stupid contest into some absurd seeding scam. All this trouble just to have a chance to take 1 for another dime which I assume would have to be split.

Does look iffy

Downward and sideways

Every time JK goes sideways, it ends up being a shit show. Never mind he got caught with his pants on the ground every single other time. Does the same thing with the same mea culpa and promise not to repeat which he does and continues and will continue. Onward and onward to nothing and nowhere. You're listening to the EOG.

Cmon....the least thing Dr Dave could do is give us some analysis or throw in a post or two....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

He has utter contempt for the forum. Just logs in to post his stupid plays. Both of them using the Dave handle. This is an absolute joke. What is the purpose other than to give JK's tout radio buttie a free shot at $1000?

If he's going to post numbers a full point worse than what's available, he doesn't have much shot at that money.

That's the most confusing part of this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ejd_5277 View Post
    If he's going to post numbers a full point worse than what's available,.
    Zack did the exact same thing. Hmmmmmmmmmm

There is no available numbers as such
    ypu have to use pinny lines,no shopping etc.
    Thus whole thing is fishy ......

"My vagina smells fishy"

I knew it. Ha(d) the Beard -5. $0 now. Thanks again David!

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Cmon....the least thing Dr Dave could do is give us some analysis or throw in a post or two....
    You need to be a paying customer to get anything out of Doctor (the tout) Dave.

cheers man.