EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

Today's pick: Giants +145

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Doctor Dave is our May contestant)

Today's pick: Celtics +4

Doctor Dave is 8-8 after 16 selections.

A good time for a four-game winning streak.

Today's pick:Game 1 of doubleheader 923 Rockies +120

Quote Originally Posted by doctordave View Post

Rox lead 5-0, top 5.

Who is next? Fezzik?
    EoG 500 Champion (2/2014)
    EoG NBA Post-Up 2nd Place (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeemer View Post
    Who is next? Fezzik?

CHOLAMSHE is the featured contestant next month.

Nine wins against eight losses after 17 selections.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    CHOLAMSHE is the featured contestant next month.
    A very worthy participant, I look forward to it
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Today's pick: Celtics 5.5

Is that 5.5 or 55.5?

Who is it?

It's Dave man. Open up I got the stuff.

Dave's not here.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Who is it?

It's Dave man. Open up I got the stuff.

Dave's not here.

This makes me laugh every time. Not like Dick Army, but still funny

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

Hey JK since you're the stat man around here, or so the forum thought you were since you are down to giving us pod stats once every 2 weeks if we are lucky, can you inform and remind us the success rate of this contest, who was the last to win it and if cappers will eventually get second shots at it that have already won?

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythegreek View Post
    Hey JK since you're the stat man around here, or so the forum thought you were since you are down to giving us pod stats once every 2 weeks if we are lucky, can you inform and remind us the success rate of this contest, who was the last to win it and if cappers will eventually get second shots at it that have already won?
    Jimmy, go to page 3 post 75, it's all right there for you

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Jimmy, go to page 3 post 75, it's all right there for you
    Today's pick: Spurs +9

Pending 5/20/17 9:00pm NBA Basketball 724 San Antonio Spurs +9 -107* vs Golden State Warriors

Nine wins and 10 losses after 19 selections.

Today's pick: Celtics +16.5

If nothing else I'm going to miss the write-ups next month and beyond.

You son of a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    If nothing else I'm going to miss the write-ups next month and beyond.

Final score: Celtics 111 Cavs 108.

Doctor Dave now 10-10.

I had the ml. I also had Jason Day tied in 16 rooster tickets. $20,000+ went kaput.

EOG Dedicated

I had the ml. I also had Jason Day tied in 16 rooster tickets. $20,000+ went kaput.
    Are you serious? I don't follow your thread across the street as it's too confusing for me to keep up, but you're telling me had dizzy won yesterday, you would have hit for over 20,000?

Yes., well maybe Ottawa was dead as fucking dick from the drop of the puck but I won everything else except Dizzy. Would have several dimes right now and the final tennis bum for around $25,000 total. I still have the bum but for about $4400 total and I only have $650.

5/21/2017 8:30 PM NBA Basketball 503 Boston Celtics* +1565 vs Cleveland Cavaliers
    5/21/2017 1:10 PM MLB Baseball 965 Texas Rangers* -1½ +128 vs Detroit Tigers Y Darvish - R Listed M Boyd - L Listed[
    5/21/2017 3:00 PM NHL Hockey 57 Ottawa Senators* +169 vs Pittsburgh Penguins
    5/21/2017 1:35 PM PGA Golf 1 J.Day wins AT&T Byron Nelson* +255 vs Field wins AT&T Byron Nelson

5/21/2017 10:00 AM ATP Tennis 301 Alexander Zverev* +429 vs Novak Djokovic
    5/21/2017 8:30 AM ATP Tennis 750 Nikoloz Basilashvili* +299 vs Borna Coric
    5/23/2017 5:00 AM ATP Tennis 101 Rogerio Dutra Silva* +133 vs Joao Sousa

If tennis bum loses, go from perhaps 6 dimes to $650. If tennis bum wins, go from 25 dimes to 4 dimes. Because of our buttie Jason Day. I guess karma for me touting him to you in the Yes Masters.

EOG Dedicated

If tennis bum loses, go from perhaps 6 dimes to $650. If tennis bum wins, go from 25 dimes to 4 dimes. Because of our buttie Jason Day. I guess karma for me touting him to you in the Yes Masters.
    Haha, to be honest that did cross my mind, but you know I was only messing with you for telling me to bet him, I wasn't really mad at you. The funny thing is I don't follow golf at all, but I turned it on waiting for 60 Minutes to start and I saw him miss that putt, I didn't know how much you had invested in him though, that sucks. At least you can hedge on your tennis play and turn a nice profit if you so choose, I see the line has moved against you in that matchup, GL

Today's pick: Rockies -100

Final score: Rox 8 Phil 1.

Doctor Dave has a pulse.

His record is 11-10 in the...wait for it...world of 11-10.

The bum won. *This close to $25,000. That close to $100,000.

5/21/2017 8:30 PM NBA Basketball 503 Boston Celtics* +1565 vs Cleveland Cavaliers
    5/21/2017 1:10 PM MLB Baseball 965 Texas Rangers* -1½ +128 vs Detroit Tigers Y Darvish - R Listed M Boyd - L Listed
    5/21/2017 3:00 PM NHL Hockey 57 Ottawa Senators* +169 vs Pittsburgh Penguins
    5/21/2017 1:35 PM PGA Golf 1 J.Day wins AT&T Byron Nelson* +255 vs Field wins AT&T Byron Nelson

5/21/2017 10:00 AM ATP Tennis 301 Alexander Zverev* +429 vs Novak Djokovic
    5/21/2017 8:30 AM ATP Tennis 750 Nikoloz Basilashvili* +299 vs Borna Coric
    5/23/2017 5:00 AM ATP Tennis 101 Rogerio Dutra Silva* +133 vs Joao Sousa

Who is it?

It's Dizzy man. Open up I got the stuff.

Who?

I'm Dizzy man. I'm about to drop. Open up.

Dizzy's not here.

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Final score: Rox 8 Phil 1.

Doctor Dave has a pulse.

His record is 11-10 in the...wait for it...world of 11-10.
    On pace for 15-15-.
    Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    MY FATHER WAS IN WORLD WAR 11 IN THE NAVY

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    I WILL PERSONALLY PAY ANYBODY THAT CAN LISTEN TO YISMAN FOR THE HOUR AND NOT FALL ASLEEP 500 DOLLARS

Today's pick: Twins +129

5/23/17 7:05pm MLB Baseball 961 Minnesota Twins +120*vs Baltimore Orioles (E Santana - R must Start D Bundy - R must Start)