Trump's Future - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Future

Default Re: Trump's Future

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    What you're seeing now is just like when the grab em by the pussy comments came out, all the weaklings went running from him as fast as they could...and then they came crawling back, they will again.

Now if Comey thought that trump tried to obstruct justice, and he didn't report it, and in fact did nothing, he should be charged with a crime, right? I see Putin said they may/will release the entire transcript of the meeting with trump where those "secrets" were released, I hope he does. When what was said is shown to be very innocuous, we'll know the truth, and it would also bypass all the grandstanding that a congressional hearing would entail.

This would be great, breaking news: White House transcripts released by the Russian hackers and Trump's butt buddy Putin. Transcripts prove Trump innocent of leaking highly classified info to adversary Russia. LOL. Merlin how's the US Embassy in Jerusalem working out. How's your babe LePen doing? You always seem to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    Every political post by BigRunner and Bushay should be instantly placed in the asylum
    Bomzee, before you have any credibility please show proof of 3-5 million illegal votes. Please show proof that Obama wiretapped Trump's phone. Please show proof that Trump knows more about ISIS than the Generals. Please show proof that it's Obama's fault that Ryan lost his life. Please show proof that Trump isn't obstructing investigations into the Trump/Russian connection. Please show proof that Trump is suing the 14 woman that accused Trump of either rape or sexual assault. Please show proof that Trump inherited a mess. This Trump University Administration is a fraud and very incompetent.

He fired Sally Yates. He fired Preet Bharara after asking him to stay on. He fired Comey after asking Comey to stop an FBI investigation into Trump/Russia connection and Comey refused. Instead Comey memorialized all his conversations with dumb Trump to use as evidence for the current investigation.

Paging Devin Nunes. HELP!!!!!

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Stating the obvious!

I'm happy for you that your small business starting kicking ass in January 2017. Explain to me what Trump did for your windfall? Were there any costs involved?
    Obama wasn't for small business at all. Much of the stock market and business is based on perception at the start. When you get a business-friendly president, it can only help. Sorry it's not fitting your agenda of Russia, libs rights, or obamacare, but it's true. Just like last year, all libtards did was run us down and tell us how to live.

Enjoying the stupidity of Runner, Bushay, et al.

Today

1. Alan Dershowitz, liberal legal expert, said a charge of obstruction of justice over a counterintelligence investigation would be the equivalent of discussing an infield fly in the NFL.

2. Senate Intel Committee sent a letter to Comey requesting not only the Trump memos, but also all memos Comey made after his meetings with Obama and Lynch. Uh oh Comey. Was it a lie that he always made memos? If not, things could get ugly when he has to turn those over.

3. Paul Ryan said he looks forward to asking Comey why he hid this Trump memo until he was fired. Interesting timing. If it was obstruction in February, why would the nation's chief law enforcement officer hide it?

4. Senate GOP confirmed there would be no special prosecutor.

5. An article came out detailing Comey's political lies in 2007. "His loyalty was more to Chuck Schumer than the FBI." https://thefederalist.com/2017/05/17...chuck-schumer/

To sum up: Comey has gotten himself in quite the trickbag. Petty Comey wanted revenge on Trump, but didn't think things through. Sad! There will be no special prosecutor, there will be no impeachment, and Bushay and Runner will spend the next 7 years deluding themselves into thinking the other shoe will drop any minute. Sad, sad figures.

Also, Trump appointed Sheriff David Clarke as the assistant to the DHS Secretary. Sheriff Clarke called Black Lives Matter worse than ISIS, and called CNN black contributer Marc Lamont Hill a "jigaboo" and a "coon."

DHS gets better, America keeps winning, Trump keeps brushing off the fake news, opposition party that is the media.

Trump voters are enjoying the hysteria!

Big fan of Sheriff Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
    Enjoying the stupidity of Runner, Bushay, et al.

Today

4. Senate GOP confirmed there would be no special prosecutor.

s.
    That was quick

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Snowflake you poor baby, you keep stating the obvious.

But we know you're a fraud. You stated your business started doing great in Jan '17. But you gave a lame explanation as to why. You and RD aren't fooling me. It's quite obvious you enjoy the White cock.

Admit it, if Trump suddenly turned black he would lose your support and your business would go back to being flat. Am I right?

Snowflake you poor baby, you keep stating the obvious.

But we know you're a fraud. You stated your business started doing great in Jan '17. But you gave a lame explanation as to why. You and RD aren't fooling me. It's quite obvious you enjoy the White cock.

Admit it, if Trump suddenly turned black he would lose your support and your business would go back to being flat. Am I right?
    Funny, it was good when Slick Willy and both Bush's were in office also.

Actually you you don't know shit about me, keep it that way. The good news for you is I worked and paid taxes today to support trash like you.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Funny, it was good when Slick Willy and both Bush's were in office also.

Actually you you don't know shit about me, keep it that way. The good news for you is I worked and paid taxes today to support trash like you.

What I do know is the only people dumber than Trump are the people that voted for him! Are we clear snowflake! "My business became great in Jan '2017"-- Fair Warning! LOL.

Bomzee, before you have any credibility please show proof of 3-5 million illegal votes. Please show proof that Obama wiretapped Trump's phone. Please show proof that Trump knows more about ISIS than the Generals. Please show proof that it's Obama's fault that Ryan lost his life. Please show proof that Trump isn't obstructing investigations into the Trump/Russian connection. Please show proof that Trump is suing the 14 woman that accused Trump of either rape or sexual assault. Please show proof that Trump inherited a mess. This Trump University Administration is a fraud and very incompetent.

He fired Sally Yates. He fired Preet Bharara after asking him to stay on. He fired Comey after asking Comey to stop an FBI investigation into Trump/Russia connection and Comey refused. Instead Comey memorialized all his conversations with dumb Trump to use as evidence for the current investigation.

Paging Devin Nunes. HELP!!!!!

Paging Paul Ryan. HELP!!!

What I do know is the only people dumber than Trump are the people that voted for him! Are we clear snowflake! "My business became great in Jan '2017"-- Fair Warning! LOL.
    I didn't vote for him, sorry. No way in hell was I voting for the globalist party either. I left it blank, voted straight R for everything else.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

You and RD aren't fooling me. It's quite obvious you enjoy the White cock.
    First I was a racist, bigoted, xenophobe. Now I'm gay??

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    First I was a racist, bigoted, xenophobe. Now I'm gay??
    its the libtard double-standard.
    -

Can you imagine if I posted this about someone here? Dink, Milk, Runner, Bushay, and many, many more would be up in arms. And Kane would post about it six times in a row.......

Can you imagine if I posted this about someone here? Dink, Milk, Runner, Bushay, and many, many more would be up in arms. And Kane would post about it six times in a row.......
    Oh snowflake sorry for hurting your privileged feelings.

Can you imagine if you and FW were born black? How different things would be for you 2 privileged simpletons. But it is what it is.

Clarke has no business in politics.

Dershowitz well respected in my eyes.

Never like being opposite his side.

Prolly the sharpest talking head legal beagle in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Yep, you'd think they'd get one right eventually.

I don't think there's any doubt he wins if he runs again.

I'm not totally convinced he will. We might only get 4 years of America's Royal Family.
    Anything can and will happen.

Example...the Washington Mayor caught smoking crack on tape. Lost his job, ran again and won rather convincingly if I remember correctly. The reason he won though was his competition was still worse than him and what he could do for the people of DC.

If the Dems don't get a front runner soon........

Naw...That ain't happening in this case.

Lol you really think I would care if you said I like white cock? I am not a fan of any other mans cock. Im not very sensitive when it comes to gay smack talk. I like how conservatives talk about how sensitive democrats are.. have you ever seen who you elected president? He might be the most sensitive man ever. He wanted to lock up reporters who were being so unfair to him.. gimme a break

Oh snowflake sorry for hurting your privileged feelings.

Can you imagine if you and FW were born black? How different things would be for you 2 privileged simpletons. But it is what it is.
    Tell us how unprivileged you are. I want to know how bad you have it. Life must really suck posting on a gambling board all day.
    -

Tell us how unprivileged you are. I want to know how bad you have it. Life must really suck posting on a gambling board all day.
    All you need to know is you and I are very different. But I'll elaborate.

I have compassion for the sick, old, persecuted and less fortunate. I've had relatives killed by the Nazi's. I've always been taught to never turn your back on situations of injustice and persecution. My heart breaks when I see the less fortunate struggle. Example, you're out for breakfast and you look to the table next to you. You see a cute 3 year old child, a father, but unfortunately you see a 400lb mother that barely fits on her chair.

Or in the dead of winter you see a Mexican mother holding her 6 year old child's hand walking along a busy street with a bag or 2 of necessities. This is real.

But let's pass laws that will give huge tax breaks to the richest people. This will include Donald, Ivanka, Jared. DonJr, Eric, the whole cabinet. How shitty is a person that has billions screaming for tax relief or hiding their income offshore.

I feel extremely fortunate to have entered this world in a stable environment with a great mother and father. Odds were against this happening.

I've had relatives killed by the Nazi's.

Guess Hitler wasn't all bad
    Did Cristiano get Banned for this ignorant post.

I see his ghost Ronaldo is back.

The three most ignorant and worst posters at EOG:

1 Ronaldo, he's back!
    1A Cristiano, Ronaldo's ghost
    1X Alfie, cumming out party tonight. See RD's white cock thread. Size queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Clarke has no business in politics.

Dershowitz well respected in my eyes.

Never like being opposite his side.

Prolly the sharpest talking head legal beagle in the business.
    Dershowitz has changed a lot since falsely accused of sexual harassment.

TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Guess Hitler wasn't all bad
    I am all for "Free Speech" but this is beyond that

This is: Sick. Vile. Disgusting

"Joking" about 6M people being gassed to death isn't funny

This is the kind of comment that should get someone tossed out of her. Or in this case: AGAIN

Hard to say you are cleaning things up here then condone a comment like this
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Cristiano needs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Cristiano needs a break.
    Yep. Cristiano's the problem here......

EOG Addicted

Yep. Cristiano's the problem here......
    amazing isn't it......

If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation bc there's never been anything like your lies.

• RETWEETS18,804
    • LIKES42,826

9:27 PM - 9 Oct 2016 from University City, MO

As trump falls deeper into the investigation he will probably come up with an excuse to quit

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    As trump falls deeper into the investigation he will probably come up with an excuse to quit
    He's not under investigation at all. the delusions of the left are stunning.

EOG Addicted

Cristiano needs a break.
    why, because runner say's......

do you read runners posts ?

so eog is the new Berkeley...

I hate to see my friend Cristiano persecuted like this, John. He's a good man. How long is his break?

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    He's not under investigation at all. the delusions of the left are stunning.
    You don't know that-If he wasn't under investigation or didn't have anything to hide he wouldn't have fired Comey. He constantly praises Russia and Putin. What's stunning is the Kool Aide drinking trumpkins who will defend him at all costs.

Cristiano needs a break.
    Help me understand John. I know you don't want to be a babysitter, but why ban Cristiano and not Ronaldo. You seriously don't realize they are the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Help me understand John. I know you don't want to be a babysitter, but why ban Cristiano and not Ronaldo. You seriously don't realize they are the same person?
    This is very fake news