Trump's Future
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Future

Default Trump's Future

He will face impeachment with the journal kept by Comey, which just became public in the FBI files he left behind. Trump can deny it and has of course. But it was clearly illegal and he knows that much.
    It's funny..the same person who predicted Trump's Presidential win also predicted he would be impeached within a year. Those Comey files won't just disappear.

Default Re: Trump's Future

He's toast
    Donald Trump is probably one of the most honest people in america right now - mr merlin 06-08-17

What's he trying to do? Make Russia are #1 ally</p>

I hope not.

Guy reminds me of Archie Bunker.

Good comedy is hard to find.

The entertainment value is off the charts.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I hope not.

Guy reminds me of Archie Bunker.

Good comedy is hard to find.
    I would vote for Archie.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

LMAO with ALL this shit throughout the first 120 or so days there is more 'evidence' on the forums outing posters and their identities or activies than anything presented against Trump or anyoen associated with him.

Every single story is basically a made up fabrication posted on a forum posting board but because the NYT and WAPO or some other rag that no one reads anymore that are all owned by direct enemies of the United States its taken as gospel.

These 'media' outlets playing chicken with Trump DARING him to produce the 'tapes' he claimed he had. SO they basically made up a story (from an UNNAMED{arent they all} associate) of Comey. I am just shocked they didnt make up something sooner.

They want him to have the tapes because then they can make that a different spin. So while they get caught fabricating (another) lie they then have the tapes to target and make up more shit about.

The way these people and outlets are all doing their best to destroy this country.

Obama made a good start so they left him alone. He and Hillary did so many things that were right out in the open and no one denies they did them and theyre all arrestable and conviction worthy yet nothing ever happened to them and no one really said much beyond toothless 'reporting' because they were basically forced to.

But watching this Comey crap is awesome. Theyre all speculating these 'memos' before anyone knows anything, if he made them, if theyre true, or if he just wants to bring Trump down as well. Talking impeachment. What a fucking joke. Even if he told Comey point blank to stop investigating Flynn that isnt illegal nor is it obstruction of justice. Which seems to be the thing theyre going for here. I dont think he said shit. I sure as hell dont see these same things when it comes to the Clinton Lynch meeting in the plane.

Either way there have been dozens of end of the world scenarios and claims made about Trump 3 or 4 a week basically. Yet not a single one of them has been shown to mean shit. In fact theyre all so meaningless thats why they have to keep making these up as they go. There have been so many you cant even keep up with all the lies and no one even remembers the first ones that came out that have now been forgotten even though at the time they were also impeachable and the end of the Trump presidency.

All these things do is stop what needs to be done to make this country worth saving, but at this point it really isnt because (more than) half the people arent worth saving.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I would vote for Archie.
    Archiie was a no bullshit guy.

Would dwarf Trump as a president

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO with ALL this shit ............saving.
    Condensed

Thank me later

If economy and jobs turn around he will survive all of this.

We are a results driven society now with ethics and standards only meaningful if he fails on the economy.

President Clinton fired his FBI, William S. Sessions on July 19th, 1993, The Day before Vince Foster was found dead in Marcy Park

Imagine if something like this happened with Trump.

President Clinton fired his FBI, William S. Sessions on July 19th, 1993, The Day before Vince Foster was found dead in Marcy Park

Imagine if something like this happened with Trump.

imagine getting brow beat from a dyke lawyer like Hillary every day

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O'Royken View Post
    If economy and jobs turn around he will survive all of this.

We are a results driven society now with ethics and standards only meaningful if he fails on the economy.
    People, especially republicans vote with their wallet.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

President Clinton fired his FBI, William S. Sessions on July 19th, 1993, The Day before Vince Foster was found dead in Marcy ParkImagine if something like this happened with Trump.
    At the end of the day, it's a one party system. ... Trump is just playing his part.

How many times has trump been called toast by you clowns the last year or so? Wasn't there the birther scandal, and the access hollywood stuff(grab em by the pussy), and the sexual assault allegations, then he became president and it was flynn, the russians, sessions was gonna be forced out cause he had lunch with a russian, spicer was gonna resign cause he said something about hitler, then there's comey, and warning the russians about terror. Each one was a disaster, that could not be overcome, right? How come you guys are always wrong?

TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar

He's done

..............and maybe of his own choosing. After he got elected I said I put the chances at no better than 50/50 he lasts all 4 years and he might walk away. I think that is still a very good chance he says something along the lines of: I Made America Great Again.......time to walk away
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Fox's Kimberly Guilfoyle as the new press secretary will definitely test Trump's hormones....

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Fox's Kimberly Guilfoyle as the new press secretary will definitely test Trump's hormones....
    She's got the mouth for sucking dick, that's for sure.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by winkyduck View Post
    He's done

..............and maybe of his own choosing. After he got elected I said I put the chances at no better than 50/50 he lasts all 4 years and he might walk away. I think that is still a very good chance he says something along the lines of: I Made America Great Again.......time to walk away
    I agree,Donald is done this time!

Trump is fucked. Fun watching him stumblefuck everything and the trumptards defend it all.

What you're seeing now is just like when the grab em by the pussy comments came out, all the weaklings went running from him as fast as they could...and then they came crawling back, they will again.

Now if Comey thought that trump tried to obstruct justice, and he didn't report it, and in fact did nothing, he should be charged with a crime, right? I see Putin said they may/will release the entire transcript of the meeting with trump where those "secrets" were released, I hope he does. When what was said is shown to be very innocuous, we'll know the truth, and it would also bypass all the grandstanding that a congressional hearing would entail.

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros

THE DONALD BRINGING SOME HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    THE DONALD BRINGING SOME HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So much hate for the Don. Same people saying he is getting impeached also said he won't run for pres, he won't win Republican nomination, he's done now that we have a tape where he said grab her in the pussy,won't win election, etc etc. Long story short is the Don is here for a minimum of 4 years but more likely 8 years.

Yep, you'd think they'd get one right eventually.

I don't think there's any doubt he wins if he runs again.

I'm not totally convinced he will. We might only get 4 years of America's Royal Family.

The country and Dems better off with a weakened Trump than his ouster. If Hunter Pence moves up, Repubs might be able to pass their absolutely horrific agenda providing welfare for the rich.

Yep, you'd think they'd get one right eventually.

I don't think there's any doubt he wins if he runs again.

I'm not totally convinced he will. We might only get 4 years of America's Royal Family.
    Agree, but he will decide what he does in 4years, not Winkyduck.

Hahaha....

Winky's golden sombrero'd the political world this last year.......

See if he can keep his perfect record.

Trumps only big mistake:

Don't "F" with the FBI

Trumps only big mistake:

Don't "F" with the FBI
    His mistakes are his silly tweeting, he needs to shut the fuck up, he's the god damn president and he feels the need to reply to insults from celebrities. He also needs to stop having his people say one thing and then come out hours later and say the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    His mistakes are his silly tweeting, he needs to shut the fuck up, he's the god damn president and he feels the need to reply to insults from celebrities. He also needs to stop having his people say one thing and then come out hours later and say the opposite.
    Those are minor issues. You need to realize how big this screw up was to "F" with the FBI.

It will take a toll on the Republican Party.

If the FBI wants you out they will get you out.

If Congress doesn't take action to impeach, then the FBI will leak dirt on powerful Republicans in Congress to start and finish the process.

Can't overstate how big a screw up it was to "F" with the FBI.

Those are minor issues. You need to realize how big this screw up was to "F" with the FBI.

It will take a toll on the Republican Party.

If the FBI wants you out they will get you out.

If Congress doesn't take action to impeach, then the FBI will leak dirt on powerful Republicans in Congress to start and finish the process.

Can't overstate how big a screw up it was to "F" with the FBI.
    Yep-trump thinks he's king and doesn't have to answer to anyone or abide by rule of law. Going to be his undoing. He can't help but keep tweeting his stupid shit because he's an insecure little bitch.

Hahaha....

Winky's golden sombrero'd the political world this last year.......

See if he can keep his perfect record.

ZERO CHANCE he is POTUS for 8 years. ZERO! I said it when he got elected he will not run for re-election...............if he sticks around that long. He never wanted to be POTUS to begin with. He wanted to run, finish 2nd or 3rd in the Repubs, have a say in what the nominee would do, then go back to his business "empire". The last thing he wanted to do when he first put his hat in the ring was to win. After he got into it he wanted to win but not at the start. He will NOT be POTUS on Jan 21, 2021 and I am 100% sure of it and will bet any amount of money anyone wants to wager.

His problem is this: In his businesses, when he wants to do something - he does it. Anyone who disagrees with him is FIRED! He can't do that with Congress. And things dramatically change for him on Jan 3, 2019 WHEN the House and/or Senate changes to being controlled by the Democrats. Once that happens nothing he wants done will get done unless Dems approve of it - and that chance is almost NIL! Once Jan 3, 2019 rolls around he loses the ability to do what he wants he will walk away after his term - assuming he is around that long.

HE IS DONE!
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Agree, but he will decide what he does in 4years, not Winkyduck.
    WRONG! Partly! He will not decide what he will do - that will be decided for him. He will then choose to leave before Impeachment hearings are brought about. He will walk away before proceedings start that will crush his brand and image. He walks away he is seen as a Martyr to his BrainlessLemmings. Proceedings start and he gets tossed in the mud so will his brand. He walks away before trouble really starts

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I would vote for Archie.
    Stating the obvious!

I'm happy for you that your small business starting kicking ass in January 2017. Explain to me what Trump did for your windfall? Were there any costs involved?

Every political post by BigRunner and Bushay should be instantly placed in the asylum