Trump's Future - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Trump's Future

Default Re: Trump's Future

comey testified he was never asked to stop an investigation. oh well, back to russia.

Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    comey testified he was never asked to stop an investigation. oh well, back to russia.

In that question Comey was asked whether the attorney general or senior justice department official asked him to halt an investigation. That doesn't mean Trump or anyone else in the White House. Oh well, nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    In that question Comey was asked whether the attorney general or senior justice department official asked him to halt an investigation. That doesn't mean Trump or anyone else in the White House. Oh well, nice try.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    lol
    Still waiting for you to post a link for your 5 billion claim

I already said the smallest estimate for what he saved was 1 billion. If he saved 1 billion, is that not significant when you're whining about 7 million?

I already said the smallest estimate for what he saved was 1 billion. If he saved 1 billion, is that not significant when you're whining about 7 million?
    since you claim to be a lawyer tell us how the above question in the video relates to trump or anyone else in the White House besides Jeff Sessions?

'It would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something without an appropriate purpose.'

'Not in my experience.'

He's very clearly implying that no one has told him to stop an investigation without an appropriate purpose in his experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post

Let me translate for you:

If Mueller finds Trump colluded, that's that. If Mueller finds no collusion (which is what will happen), we need another investigation.

Classic liberal logic.
    The Empty Benghazi investigations went 7 or 8 deep. Something as important as the POTUS being a traitor, having traitors around him, a Foreign adversary influencing an election is kinda important to get right, no matter how long and how many times it takes. Hopefully just once, but I didn't hear the naked hypocrites on the right whining and complaining about the number of Benghazi investigations. Faux News made it an every night affair for years. BTW, your Christiano personna was funnier, and I loved the avatar.

'It would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something without an appropriate purpose.'

'Not in my experience.'

He's very clearly implying that no one has told him to stop an investigation without an appropriate purpose in his experience.
    Youre a lawyer? He was specifically asked if the attorney general or anyone from the department of justice (completely different from the White House) had asked him to stop the investigation. If you really are an attorney it's funny that I understand this better than you.

Youre a lawyer? He was specifically asked if the attorney general or anyone from the department of justice (completely different from the White House) had asked him to stop the investigation. If you really are an attorney it's funny that I understand this better than you.
    Except you're missing that his response said that 'IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL TO TELL THE FBI TO STOP DOING SOMETHING WITHOUT AN APPROPRIATE PURPOSE'

Show me in that sentence where he clarifies that he only means the attorney general or department of justice, and somehow doesn't think it'd be a BIG MASSIVE HUGE deal if the President did the same thing?

You're a simple guy, I get it.

EOG Dedicated

STOP JASY BEASY

Except you're missing that his response said that 'IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL TO TELL THE FBI TO STOP DOING SOMETHING WITHOUT AN APPROPRIATE PURPOSE'

Show me in that sentence where he clarifies that he only means the attorney general or department of justice, and somehow doesn't think it'd be a BIG MASSIVE HUGE deal if the President did the same thing?

You're a simple guy, I get it.
    Exactly. Comey went out of his way to make that statement knowing trump had already interfered by trying to influence him to halt the investigation. Show you where he clarifies the AG or DOJ? Listen to the question being asked to him again as that is where it's specified. Seriously Javy, you're telling us you are a lawyer?

The POLITICAL WALLS are closing in on the FAT MAN

Exactly. Comey went out of his way to make that statement knowing trump had already interfered by trying to influence him to halt the investigation.
    And your proof of this is what? I'll wait.

Brainless sheep swallowing the leftist media's fake news about Trump. When will you libtards figure out you're being played. President Trump is not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Brainless sheep swallowing the leftist media's fake news about Trump. When will you libtards figure out you're being played. President Trump is not going anywhere.
    Drip, Drip, Drip!

Approval rating 34% and dropping.

Ivanka just accepted 100 million from the Saudis.

This after a 100B arms deal with inhumane Saudis.

WTF were the Russians in the WH? Why is Trump sharing secrets with our enemy?

I'm giving Trump another 15 days to defeat ISIS.

And your proof of this is what? I'll wait.
    Mounting powerful evidence pointing to a cover up and obstruction of justice.

Let's add another log to the fire!

Drip!, Drip! Drip!

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Drip, Drip, Drip!

Approval rating 34% and dropping.

Ivanka just accepted 100 million from the Saudis.

This after a 100B arms deal with inhumane Saudis.

WTF were the Russians in the WH? Why is Trump sharing secrets with our enemy?

I'm giving Trump another 15 days to defeat ISIS.
    When Hillary took money from them, Putin's fat orange puppet tweeted how terrible it was and she should give back the money. But when it's his daughter, no problem here folks, fucking hypocrite
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase