72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

  1. #1

    Default 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    You can thank Lebron James for this. No way Kevin Durant is this big of a coward if Lebron didn't pave the way for him. How can anyone be an NBA fan anymore? This is not interesting, and there's almost no hope for anything to change between now and next year either. It'll be Cavs vs Golden State.

  2. #2

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    No point in being a fan of any team except GS and CLE for next 5 years

  3. #3
    www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    4,562

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    76ers are comin
    Baseball handicapper

  4. #4
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    14,362

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    A lot can happen in 5 years,things sometimes change in an instant...

  5. #5

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    LMAO If Spurs dont lose their best player they win game one. Thats how it goes when youre a one man team with a bunch of dinosaurs on it. Live by it die by it.

  6. #6

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO If Spurs dont lose their best player they win game one. Thats how it goes when youre a one man team with a bunch of dinosaurs on it. Live by ut die by it.
    And if they win game 1, they lose in 6 instead of lose in 5, which is what this will be. A gentleman's sweep.

  7. #7

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    I would like to see Kevin Durant moved to an Eastern Conference team so we can watch KD battle an aging LeBron James for the Eastern Conference title in the coming years.

  8. #8

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Durant and John Wall could have taken down Lebron. He had a chance to do the right thing and also the thing that could make him memorable. Turned it down to follow the Lebron path.

  9. #9

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Why would he leave and join John Wall when he could have just stayed with Russell Westbrook - a team that should have won the WCF last year?
    tripp blows

  10. #10

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Somehow the Spurs losing Kawhi makes the NBA unwatchable. Interesting take.
    tripp blows

  11. #11

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    I've lost respect for NBA head coach Scott Brooks.

    His teams never focus on the defensive end of the floor.

    Washington was 1-6 on the road in the 2017 NBA playoffs, allowing more than 116 points per game in seven road contests.

    Yuk!

  12. #12

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelytowin View Post
    Why would he leave and join John Wall when he could have just stayed with Russell Westbrook - a team that should have won the WCF last year?
    I think John Wall is more likely to win a championship with Durant than Russell Westbrook was with Durant. Westbrook is not a team player and is a ball hog. Thanks for checking in though.

  13. #13

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    According to sabermetric guys Toronto raptors have the best chances to make the NBA finals from 2018 through 2022. Like a 20% chance every season forthcoming. CLe drops to under 5 after next year

  14. #14

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    According to sabermetric guys Toronto raptors have the best chances to make the NBA finals from 2018 through 2022. Like a 20% chance every season forthcoming. CLe drops to under 5 after next year
    Does that factor in Lowry leaving? They are not going to pay him...

  15. #15

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by scrimmage View Post
    A lot can happen in 5 years,things sometimes change in an instant...
    Sure like Lebron, Kyrie, Love, Curry, Klay, Durant, and Dray all tearing their ACLs at the same time

  16. #16
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    15,764

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    According to sabermetric guys Toronto raptors have the best chances to make the NBA finals from 2018 through 2022. Like a 20% chance every season forthcoming. CLe drops to under 5 after next year
    Much like Kobe.... Raptors will feel the DeRozen contract for many years. Disagree with saber assessment.

  17. #17

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Much like Kobe.... Raptors will feel the DeRozen contract for many years. Disagree with saber assessment.
    Monster contract for a SG who cannot shoot the 3 ball. Epic fail in the new 3 ball nba era...

  18. #18
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    10,640

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelytowin View Post
    Why would he leave and join John Wall when he could have just stayed with Russell Westbrook - a team that should have won the WCF last year?
    Because he's from D.C.. if he really wanted to play there, he could have instead of GS, so that option is out.

    javy - why would Durant going to D.C. Be considered the right thing? You lost me there.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

  19. #19

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Javey sure knows the NBA
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  20. #20

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    According to sabermetric guys Toronto raptors have the best chances to make the NBA finals from 2018 through 2022. Like a 20% chance every season forthcoming. CLe drops to under 5 after next year
    Cle drops to under 5 what next year?

  21. #21

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Cle drops to under 5 what next year?
    Wantit quoting unknown "saber" guys. Are these those idiots at 538 who said Toronto had a 48% chance of beating Cleveland when the series price was -500?

    Those are hardly real NBA saber guys. His game and series win percentages are an abortion.
    tripp blows

  22. #22

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    Cle drops to under 5 what next year?
    Actually I remembered wrong.

    Cle 15.7% to make finals in 17-18
    8.7% in 18-19
    6.6% in 19-20
    5.4% in 20-21

    Tor 27.8% in 17-18
    20.9% 18-19
    13.4% in 19-20
    12.8% 20-21

    Bos

    19.9% 17-18
    17.9% 18-19
    15.5% 19-20
    14.9% 20-21

    Other teams given decent odds (better than 5%) Wizards are between 7 and 7.5% over the next 4 years. Mil start going up after next year to 7.8 to 8.5% next year theyre 5.6%. Pacers also make a pretty decent jump after next year. Going from 3.3 to 5.7 to 6.6 to 7.2.

    Some of these its hard to tell where they got the numbers also doesnt factor in a lot of stuff the top teams that never get a draft pick are obviously easier and why their numbers are fairly static as they guess on free agents leaving and the ability to sign new ones.

    All still guess work but for some reason they love Toronto. Eve more than Boston which one would think has more potential as well as the uncertainty of what Lowry will do, they obviously think he is staying.

  23. #23

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Celtics down 40 at home to the Cavs in game 2.

    Compelling league here.

  24. #24

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by Timelytowin View Post
    Somehow the Spurs losing Kawhi makes the NBA unwatchable. Interesting take.


    Eastern Conference finals game 2, #1 seed Celtics down 40 at home in the 2nd quarter

    Totally watchable shit here.

  25. #25

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Actually I remembered wrong.

    Cle 15.7% to make finals in 17-18
    8.7% in 18-19
    6.6% in 19-20
    5.4% in 20-21

    Tor 27.8% in 17-18
    20.9% 18-19
    13.4% in 19-20
    12.8% 20-21

    Bos

    19.9% 17-18
    17.9% 18-19
    15.5% 19-20
    14.9% 20-21

    Other teams given decent odds (better than 5%) Wizards are between 7 and 7.5% over the next 4 years. Mil start going up after next year to 7.8 to 8.5% next year theyre 5.6%. Pacers also make a pretty decent jump after next year. Going from 3.3 to 5.7 to 6.6 to 7.2.

    Some of these its hard to tell where they got the numbers also doesnt factor in a lot of stuff the top teams that never get a draft pick are obviously easier and why their numbers are fairly static as they guess on free agents leaving and the ability to sign new ones.

    All still guess work but for some reason they love Toronto. Eve more than Boston which one would think has more potential as well as the uncertainty of what Lowry will do, they obviously think he is staying.
    No clue who you're quoting, but would guess they work for that dumb ESPN stats site because they're numbers are always terrible.
    tripp blows

  26. #26

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over

    72-31 at half

  27. #27

    Default Re: 72-44 at half, NBA Western Conference Finals already over


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •