The Trump Blog - Page 171
Page 171 of 304 FirstFirst ... 71121161165166167168169170171172173174175176177181221271 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,985 of 10633

Thread: The Trump Blog

Default Re: The Trump Blog

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    We're up to 170 pages. How many more will it take to find your RUSSIAN COLUSSION ?

You're on a Very Dark Road. You can't see anything. You're Lost. You can't find your way out.

You let LIBERAL FRUITCAKES Hoodwink you.

Call out. Maybe you'll be Rescued.

Just an FYI. It is really not the EOG posting community who has been tasked with finding "collusion", whatever the fukk that is at the presidential level.

Go look up collusion for starters.

Ahhhh Mr. Merlin

The voice of reason.

Just when you thought "what's going on here"?

Here comes Mr. Merlin to the rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Ahhhh Mr. Merlin

The voice of reason.

Just when you thought "what's going on here"?

Here comes Mr. Merlin to the rescue.

I count 22 words in your post with no pictures, you're doing very, very well.

So comforting he's here to set us all straight.

It's like putting that last puzzle piece in a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Only issue is the puzzle is of the Klan.

Never understood why you all needed to hide behind the robes and hats. Can you shed some light Merlin?

I see politico, a very left wing group, has a new poll putting Trumps popularity at 47%, with the added bonus of republicans leading in the generic ballot for 2018.

Those scandals are really starting to hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    I personally wouldn't detest anti semitic racist obama any more than I already do.
    Trump's #1 ally far right Jewcon Netanyanu being recommended for indictments by Israeli police. Obama is a genuis.

Far Right Jew Cons are cousins to RepubliCons.

The left still think that being called racist, nazi, or kkk has any sting left.

EOG Dedicated

Never understood why you all needed to hide behind the robes and hats. Can you shed some light Merlin?

Nice pic you found of Merlin, Javy, and Railbird
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

How about anti Jewish ex president obama ?

Lol.

what in the fuck does that even mean?

Would you mind explaining yourself better?

Seriously, I could give 2 fucks what you think of what I do. Let’s get that perfectly clear.

But have you ever purchased something from me and have ANY idea.... any idea what I do in the streaming world?

Do you have any first hand knowledge personally? Lol

you can’t buy from Amazon what I do. Lol.

ive been listening to you make comments like this constantly, like you are trying to make me feel bad, or slander what I do. And you havnt the first clue what all I do. Zero? Lol.

Have you bought a single single thing from me? Anything?

Of course you havnt! So how in the world would you know what the fuck I Do? Lol.

Seriously, what is it you think that I am doing. Based on “First hand proof” ?

So now let’s address your comment directly?
    ———————————————————— ————-

Do I have something to say..??? Lol.

Well.......just exactly what I posted. That’s what I have to say.

Now heres my question to you.

Would you please honestly list all the medications you take on a regular basis?

you have some sort of imbalance going on in your head that difinatly needs more attention from a dr.

No fake lawyer, fake baseball players posts and argues from the time he wakes up in the morning, till the minute before he falls asleep. Yesterday I noticed you were up at 3:30 in the morning...on a week night, still pecking on your keyboard trying.....to get your point across with someone. Lol. 3:30 am!

You are fucking insane.

So seriously...what medications do you take? I answered you. How about answering me?
    long and unhinged post, but I take no medications.

What medications do you take? How much money do you make off senior citizens per week? Ball park for us. I answered your question, now you answer mine.
    Cubs win it all

Tucker Carlson made a proposal to a liberal loon in Congress the other day. Said he would give him 30 minutes of Tucker Carlson's show to present any and all evidence of Donald Trump's collusion with Russia.

Of course the liberal loon did not take him up on that offer, and admitted he had no such evidence to present.

Must suck to be Bushay. To be so sure of Russian collusion but it becoming glaringly obvious there is none.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Yup, it means nothing now, they have called trees racist.

Trump approval rating among black men up 300%...

Nazi and racist shrieks just get louder.

Trump got a higher percentage of the hispanic vote than Romney or Bush

Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Tucker Carlson made a proposal to a liberal loon in Congress the other day. Said he would give him 30 minutes of Tucker Carlson's show to present any and all evidence of Donald Trump's collusion with Russia.

Of course the liberal loon did not take him up on that offer, and admitted he had no such evidence to present.

Must suck to be Bushay. To be so sure of Russian collusion but it becoming glaringly obvious there is none.

If Tucker Carlson was of sound mind he would understand that any information alluding to a criminal attempt to influence the 2016 election would be classified.

No one including Bushay would be at will to release that evidence. Any one concluding there is nor isn't such information is a blowhard either way.

That would include yourself, your president and Tucker Carlson.

Trump approval rating among black men up 300%...

Trump got a higher percentage of the hispanic vote than Romney or Bush

Blacks realize that they're being screwed by illegals taking their jobs, Trump gets stronger by the week with almost all groups.

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    There are no racist posters here, merely posters with racist views.

Real racists affect others lives in a negative fashion. Spewing garbage on a message board does nothing of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Blacks realize that they're being screwed by illegals taking their jobs, Trump gets stronger by the week with almost all groups.

There are more jobs available than can be filled right now, nobody is taking away from anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    If Tucker Carlson was of sound mind he would understand that any information alluding to a criminal attempt to influence the 2016 election would be classified.

No one including Bushay would be at will to release that evidence. Any one concluding there is nor isn't such information is a blowhard either way.

That would include yourself, your president and Tucker Carlson.
    There's no evidence, little billy.
    Cubs win it all

There are more jobs available than can be filled right now, nobody is taking away from anybody.
    lol

illegals are getting paid pennies

it would be better for the market overall if there weren't people willing to take 1/4th what other Americans are willing to take driving down wages

facts are facts
    Cubs win it all

Yup, it means nothing now, they have called trees racist.
    Westminster Dog Show is next. They let an all white dog win.

There's no evidence, little billy.
    You wouldn't be privy to that

lol

illegals are getting paid pennies

it would be better for the market overall if there weren't people willing to take 1/4th what other Americans are willing to take driving down wages

facts are facts
    There are thousands of available jobs with or without undocumenteds. Anyone not working is either unable to or uninterrsted

That's not what I hear, things like construction that used to have a fair number of blacks is now almost all mexicans in many areas. if there weren't all these mexicans willing to work for substandard wages, places would be forced to pay more, and when they pay more people will apply.

That's not what I hear, things like construction that used to have a fair number of blacks is now almost all mexicans in many areas. if there weren't all these mexicans willing to work for substandard wages, places would be forced to pay more, and when they pay more people will apply.
    Not what you hear is it. I'm surprised you hear anything really.

There were 5,359,000 unfilled jobs in your country last month. Once you kick out every undocumented worker and implement the JavyBaez9 immigration rule, that number will multiply quickly.

When there are nothing left but American citizens to fill your workforce, the economy goes to depression.

When your wage/labor cost growth triples, your trade deficit will do the same. Your stock market will drop like a rock.

You folks will still be standing right where you are waving your Trump signs and running around your yard with the confederate flag.

3:30am. ?

Sad

Not what you hear is it. I'm surprised you hear anything really.

There were 5,359,000 unfilled jobs in your country last month. Once you kick out every undocumented worker and implement the JavyBaez9 immigration rule, that number will multiply quickly.

When there are nothing left but American citizens to fill your workforce, the economy goes to depression.

When your wage/labor cost growth triples, your trade deficit will do the same. Your stock market will drop like a rock.

You folks will still be standing right where you are waving your Trump signs and running around your yard with the confederate flag.
    Thanks for chiming in with those keen insights, so let me get this straight, lots of jobs is bad, rising wages is bad, and lots and lots of immigrants is good. Got it.

Thanks for chiming in with those keen insights, so let me get this straight, lots of jobs is bad, rising wages is bad, and lots and lots of immigrants is good. Got it.
    Listening to Dickie Durbin say that we need to funnel in lots of illegals to do under the table below minimum wage restaurant jobs on the senate floor is truly an embarrassment to the democratic party.

If a nice restaurant in Chicago doesn't have the ability to pay it's employees a fair wage, then it should go under and let a competently run restaurant take it's place.
    Cubs win it all

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Listening to Dickie Durbin say that we need to funnel in lots of illegals to do under the table below minimum wage restaurant jobs on the senate floor is truly an embarrassment to the democratic party.

If a nice restaurant in Chicago doesn't have the ability to pay it's employees a fair wage, then it should go under and let a competently run restaurant take it's place.
    I don’t get the bar/restaurant business at all. Many use undocumented kitchen help, then pay their bartenders and waitstaff below min wage because they get tips. I know their costs of rest foot and beverages and am amazed how they get away with it.

EOG Veteran

it would be great to import the below minimum wage if they were not permitted any form of welfare from the government.....

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    it would be great to import the below minimum wage if they were not permitted any form of welfare from the government.....
    But that's impossible because they can't survive here without welfare. They come here with nothing and cities like Chicago give them everything they can and bankrupt the city to do it.

I'd gladly pay double what I pay at a restaurant to keep illegals out. Maybe Americans won't take a dish cleaning job for $7.00 an hour, but they will for $14.00 an hour.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I don’t get the bar/restaurant business at all. Many use undocumented kitchen help, then pay their bartenders and waitstaff below min wage because they get tips. I know their costs of rest foot and beverages and am amazed how they get away with it.
    Back in the day, those jobs would be filled by poor blacks, they'd have the dignity of a job, earn money, have something to do. Now , thanks to progressive liberalism, those same blacks do drugs all day, and shoot up the neighborhood all night, meanwhile those caring democrats still have busboys to clean up after them.

Back in the day, those jobs would be filled by poor blacks, they'd have the dignity of a job, earn money, have something to do. Now , thanks to progressive liberalism, those same blacks do drugs all day, and shoot up the neighborhood all night, meanwhile those caring democrats still have busboys to clean up after them.
    Chappelle nailed this idea

When your culture looks down on getting a job, hard to beat that.
    Cubs win it all

Please try at least.

Slowly.

Lots of job vacancies bad.

Rising wages were the direct catalyst of last weeks correction.

Wages levels rise when low paying jobs go vacant.

Immigrants fill low wage job vacancies.

I cannot draw you a picture.

scot bao got caught again

sad