The Trump Blog - Page 171
Page 171 of 304 FirstFirst ... 71121161165166167168169170171172173174175176177181221271 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,985 of 10633

Thread: The Trump Blog

  1. #5951

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    We're up to 170 pages. How many more will it take to find your RUSSIAN COLUSSION ?

    You're on a Very Dark Road. You can't see anything. You're Lost. You can't find your way out.

    You let LIBERAL FRUITCAKES Hoodwink you.

    Call out. Maybe you'll be Rescued.

    Just an FYI. It is really not the EOG posting community who has been tasked with finding "collusion", whatever the fukk that is at the presidential level.

    Go look up collusion for starters.

  2. #5952

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Ahhhh Mr. Merlin


    The voice of reason.

    Just when you thought "what's going on here"?

    Here comes Mr. Merlin to the rescue.



  3. #5953

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Ahhhh Mr. Merlin


    The voice of reason.

    Just when you thought "what's going on here"?

    Here comes Mr. Merlin to the rescue.


    I count 22 words in your post with no pictures, you're doing very, very well.

  4. #5954

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    So comforting he's here to set us all straight.


    It's like putting that last puzzle piece in a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle.


    Only issue is the puzzle is of the Klan.

  5. #5955

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Never understood why you all needed to hide behind the robes and hats. Can you shed some light Merlin?



  6. #5956

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    I see politico, a very left wing group, has a new poll putting Trumps popularity at 47%, with the added bonus of republicans leading in the generic ballot for 2018.

    Those scandals are really starting to hurt!

  7. #5957

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by bomzee View Post
    I personally wouldn't detest anti semitic racist obama any more than I already do.
    Trump's #1 ally far right Jewcon Netanyanu being recommended for indictments by Israeli police. Obama is a genuis.

    Far Right Jew Cons are cousins to RepubliCons.

  8. #5958
    EOG Dedicated rdalert447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2007
    Location
    Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
    Posts
    5,694

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    The left still think that being called racist, nazi, or kkk has any sting left.

  9. #5959
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Dec 17, 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,509

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Never understood why you all needed to hide behind the robes and hats. Can you shed some light Merlin?


    Nice pic you found of Merlin, Javy, and Railbird
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

  10. #5960

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    How about anti Jewish ex president obama ?

  11. #5961

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Lol.

    what in the fuck does that even mean?

    Would you mind explaining yourself better?

    Seriously, I could give 2 fucks what you think of what I do. Let’s get that perfectly clear.

    But have you ever purchased something from me and have ANY idea.... any idea what I do in the streaming world?

    Do you have any first hand knowledge personally? Lol

    you can’t buy from Amazon what I do. Lol.

    ive been listening to you make comments like this constantly, like you are trying to make me feel bad, or slander what I do. And you havnt the first clue what all I do. Zero? Lol.

    Have you bought a single single thing from me? Anything?

    Of course you havnt! So how in the world would you know what the fuck I Do? Lol.

    Seriously, what is it you think that I am doing. Based on “First hand proof” ?

    So now let’s address your comment directly?
    ———————————————————— ————-


    Do I have something to say..??? Lol.

    Well.......just exactly what I posted. That’s what I have to say.


    Now heres my question to you.

    Would you please honestly list all the medications you take on a regular basis?

    you have some sort of imbalance going on in your head that difinatly needs more attention from a dr.

    No fake lawyer, fake baseball players posts and argues from the time he wakes up in the morning, till the minute before he falls asleep. Yesterday I noticed you were up at 3:30 in the morning...on a week night, still pecking on your keyboard trying.....to get your point across with someone. Lol. 3:30 am!

    You are fucking insane.

    So seriously...what medications do you take? I answered you. How about answering me?
    long and unhinged post, but I take no medications.

    What medications do you take? How much money do you make off senior citizens per week? Ball park for us. I answered your question, now you answer mine.
    Cubs win it all

  12. #5962

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Tucker Carlson made a proposal to a liberal loon in Congress the other day. Said he would give him 30 minutes of Tucker Carlson's show to present any and all evidence of Donald Trump's collusion with Russia.

    Of course the liberal loon did not take him up on that offer, and admitted he had no such evidence to present.

    Must suck to be Bushay. To be so sure of Russian collusion but it becoming glaringly obvious there is none.
    Cubs win it all

  13. #5963

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    The left still think that being called racist, nazi, or kkk has any sting left.
    Yup, it means nothing now, they have called trees racist.

  14. #5964

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Trump approval rating among black men up 300%...

    Nazi and racist shrieks just get louder.

    Trump got a higher percentage of the hispanic vote than Romney or Bush

    Nazi and racist shrieks just get louder.
    Cubs win it all

  15. #5965

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Tucker Carlson made a proposal to a liberal loon in Congress the other day. Said he would give him 30 minutes of Tucker Carlson's show to present any and all evidence of Donald Trump's collusion with Russia.

    Of course the liberal loon did not take him up on that offer, and admitted he had no such evidence to present.




    Must suck to be Bushay. To be so sure of Russian collusion but it becoming glaringly obvious there is none.

    If Tucker Carlson was of sound mind he would understand that any information alluding to a criminal attempt to influence the 2016 election would be classified.

    No one including Bushay would be at will to release that evidence. Any one concluding there is nor isn't such information is a blowhard either way.

    That would include yourself, your president and Tucker Carlson.

  16. #5966

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Trump approval rating among black men up 300%...

    Nazi and racist shrieks just get louder.

    Trump got a higher percentage of the hispanic vote than Romney or Bush

    Nazi and racist shrieks just get louder.
    Blacks realize that they're being screwed by illegals taking their jobs, Trump gets stronger by the week with almost all groups.

  17. #5967

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    The left still think that being called racist, nazi, or kkk has any sting left.
    There are no racist posters here, merely posters with racist views.

    Real racists affect others lives in a negative fashion. Spewing garbage on a message board does nothing of the sort.

  18. #5968

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Blacks realize that they're being screwed by illegals taking their jobs, Trump gets stronger by the week with almost all groups.

    There are more jobs available than can be filled right now, nobody is taking away from anybody.

  19. #5969

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    If Tucker Carlson was of sound mind he would understand that any information alluding to a criminal attempt to influence the 2016 election would be classified.

    No one including Bushay would be at will to release that evidence. Any one concluding there is nor isn't such information is a blowhard either way.

    That would include yourself, your president and Tucker Carlson.
    There's no evidence, little billy.
    Cubs win it all

  20. #5970

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    There are more jobs available than can be filled right now, nobody is taking away from anybody.
    lol

    illegals are getting paid pennies

    it would be better for the market overall if there weren't people willing to take 1/4th what other Americans are willing to take driving down wages

    facts are facts
    Cubs win it all

  21. #5971
    EOG Dedicated rdalert447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2007
    Location
    Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
    Posts
    5,694

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Yup, it means nothing now, they have called trees racist.
    Westminster Dog Show is next. They let an all white dog win.

  22. #5972

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    There's no evidence, little billy.
    You wouldn't be privy to that

  23. #5973

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    lol

    illegals are getting paid pennies

    it would be better for the market overall if there weren't people willing to take 1/4th what other Americans are willing to take driving down wages

    facts are facts
    There are thousands of available jobs with or without undocumenteds. Anyone not working is either unable to or uninterrsted

  24. #5974

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    There are more jobs available than can be filled right now, nobody is taking away from anybody.
    That's not what I hear, things like construction that used to have a fair number of blacks is now almost all mexicans in many areas. if there weren't all these mexicans willing to work for substandard wages, places would be forced to pay more, and when they pay more people will apply.

  25. #5975

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    That's not what I hear, things like construction that used to have a fair number of blacks is now almost all mexicans in many areas. if there weren't all these mexicans willing to work for substandard wages, places would be forced to pay more, and when they pay more people will apply.
    Not what you hear is it. I'm surprised you hear anything really.

    There were 5,359,000 unfilled jobs in your country last month. Once you kick out every undocumented worker and implement the JavyBaez9 immigration rule, that number will multiply quickly.

    When there are nothing left but American citizens to fill your workforce, the economy goes to depression.

    When your wage/labor cost growth triples, your trade deficit will do the same. Your stock market will drop like a rock.

    You folks will still be standing right where you are waving your Trump signs and running around your yard with the confederate flag.

  26. #5976

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    3:30am. ?

    Sad

  27. #5977

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Not what you hear is it. I'm surprised you hear anything really.

    There were 5,359,000 unfilled jobs in your country last month. Once you kick out every undocumented worker and implement the JavyBaez9 immigration rule, that number will multiply quickly.

    When there are nothing left but American citizens to fill your workforce, the economy goes to depression.

    When your wage/labor cost growth triples, your trade deficit will do the same. Your stock market will drop like a rock.

    You folks will still be standing right where you are waving your Trump signs and running around your yard with the confederate flag.
    Thanks for chiming in with those keen insights, so let me get this straight, lots of jobs is bad, rising wages is bad, and lots and lots of immigrants is good. Got it.

  28. #5978

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Thanks for chiming in with those keen insights, so let me get this straight, lots of jobs is bad, rising wages is bad, and lots and lots of immigrants is good. Got it.
    Listening to Dickie Durbin say that we need to funnel in lots of illegals to do under the table below minimum wage restaurant jobs on the senate floor is truly an embarrassment to the democratic party.

    If a nice restaurant in Chicago doesn't have the ability to pay it's employees a fair wage, then it should go under and let a competently run restaurant take it's place.
    Cubs win it all

  29. #5979
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,401

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Listening to Dickie Durbin say that we need to funnel in lots of illegals to do under the table below minimum wage restaurant jobs on the senate floor is truly an embarrassment to the democratic party.

    If a nice restaurant in Chicago doesn't have the ability to pay it's employees a fair wage, then it should go under and let a competently run restaurant take it's place.
    I don’t get the bar/restaurant business at all. Many use undocumented kitchen help, then pay their bartenders and waitstaff below min wage because they get tips. I know their costs of rest foot and beverages and am amazed how they get away with it.

  30. #5980
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,963

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Listening to Dickie Durbin say that we need to funnel in lots of illegals to do under the table below minimum wage restaurant jobs on the senate floor is truly an embarrassment to the democratic party.

    If a nice restaurant in Chicago doesn't have the ability to pay it's employees a fair wage, then it should go under and let a competently run restaurant take it's place.
    it would be great to import the below minimum wage if they were not permitted any form of welfare from the government.....

  31. #5981

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    it would be great to import the below minimum wage if they were not permitted any form of welfare from the government.....
    But that's impossible because they can't survive here without welfare. They come here with nothing and cities like Chicago give them everything they can and bankrupt the city to do it.

    I'd gladly pay double what I pay at a restaurant to keep illegals out. Maybe Americans won't take a dish cleaning job for $7.00 an hour, but they will for $14.00 an hour.
    Cubs win it all

  32. #5982

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I don’t get the bar/restaurant business at all. Many use undocumented kitchen help, then pay their bartenders and waitstaff below min wage because they get tips. I know their costs of rest foot and beverages and am amazed how they get away with it.
    Back in the day, those jobs would be filled by poor blacks, they'd have the dignity of a job, earn money, have something to do. Now , thanks to progressive liberalism, those same blacks do drugs all day, and shoot up the neighborhood all night, meanwhile those caring democrats still have busboys to clean up after them.

  33. #5983

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Back in the day, those jobs would be filled by poor blacks, they'd have the dignity of a job, earn money, have something to do. Now , thanks to progressive liberalism, those same blacks do drugs all day, and shoot up the neighborhood all night, meanwhile those caring democrats still have busboys to clean up after them.
    Chappelle nailed this idea



    When your culture looks down on getting a job, hard to beat that.
    Cubs win it all

  34. #5984

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Thanks for chiming in with those keen insights, so let me get this straight, lots of jobs is bad, rising wages is bad, and lots and lots of immigrants is good. Got it.
    Please try at least.

    Slowly.

    Lots of job vacancies bad.

    Rising wages were the direct catalyst of last weeks correction.

    Wages levels rise when low paying jobs go vacant.

    Immigrants fill low wage job vacancies.


    I cannot draw you a picture.

  35. #5985

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    scot bao got caught again

    sad

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •