The Trump Blog - Page 257
Page 257 of 311 FirstFirst ... 157207247251252253254255256257258259260261262263267307 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,995 of 10867

Thread: The Trump Blog

Default Re: The Trump Blog

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    That Mueller shit ain't half over.

Useless to speculate anything.

He rang up Cohen to get more Trump financials.

Gonna follow the broads payments back as far as they can.

My guess is they gonna put the snatch on this Broidy guy too.

He's a long time curled turd too.
    You're delusional, what did broidy do, paying off women is not a crime.

Last week i saw some hysterical reporter speculating that Cohen could be nabbed for financial crimes, because he took out a home equity loan to pay off stormy, they said he misrepresented what he was going to do with the money, just pure idiocy, when you get a home equity loan the bank doesn't ask what you want the money for? Yet they get people riled up, imagining high crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    I'm not happy with trump just surviving, he must continue to enrage the left each and every day, that is the only goal. Think about what a fucked up govt we have, its already accepted that congress will do nothing this year because of the midterms, no substantial legislation at all, wasting a whole year, half of their terms, and then we're supposed to reelect them, so they can do it again?

Trump blew it not implementing tax reform, no infrastructure, feeding the rich and this Syria bullshit. He's done now, nothing on agenda and a House flip, possible Senate flip.

He won't get anything done after that.

Fukk him. Next.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Clinton hugely popular in polls, lied about some broads

If Trump don't sit down under oath and say I fukked them and I paid them off he's toast.

Who Cares how many Broads he Fucked ?

Muellar looks like he could you a piece of Ass.

Muellar moving to a Cock Investigation ?

Toss Muellar in front of the Bus.

He's been playing with Himself for Months.

Trump blew it not implementing tax reform, no infrastructure, feeding the rich and this Syria bullshit. He's done now, nothing on agenda and a House flip, possible Senate flip.

He won't get anything done after that.

Fukk him. Next.
    Guess you missed the tax reform, the american people didn't.

You're delusional, what did broidy do, paying off women is not a crime.

He's wrapped up big in that UAE influence peddling and Trump fundraising, working behind the scenes to oust Tillerson.

Got charged for bribery of a New York official in 2009, was convicted and flipped.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Guess you missed the tax reform, the american people didn't.

Guy a tax cut is a gift.

Tax reform balances the books.

He's wrapped up big in that UAE influence peddling and Trump fundraising, working behind the scenes to oust Tillerson.

Got charged for bribery of a New York official in 2009, was convicted and flipped.

I posted Broidy pic in here weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post

Sounds important fella

Now fukk off

Oh, so now trump cant fire his own secretary of state without committing a crime? I get it?

Jesus, do you guys really believe this shit!

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    LYING ALFIE you're as stupid as they come!

Here's a teaching lesson pay attention. There's a big difference between sharing opinions and trafficing lies. When I say those two innocent black men were arrested because of race thats not a lie, its my opinion. I believe if everthing remained the same except the 2 men were white they wouldn't have been arrested. That's and obvious example of sharing an opinion.

Now here's a good example of trafficing lies. When you call someone a lesbian that you don't even know thats a lie. You can't have an opinion on something you're blind to. Now if you continue to call someone a lesbian that isn't, well then your trafficking a lie.

LYING ALFIE, do you now understand the difference between trafficking a lie and sharing an opinion?

What a lesson that was.
    let me get this straight; in your opinion 2 black men were arrested when they NEVER got arrested...ic

runner, on earth, when you get arrested, you get charged with a crime and go to jail....when you are NOT arrested, you get detained and released...

obviously the opinions you reach are quite far from reality...perhaps cutback or add to the daily dose of medications....

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post

with the time and money spent Mueller has to find something....

Oh, so now trump cant fire his own secretary of state without committing a crime? I get it?

Jesus, do you guys really believe this shit!
    no crime there

broidy is a cleaner

Last week i saw some hysterical reporter speculating that Cohen could be nabbed for financial crimes, because he took out a home equity loan to pay off stormy, they said he misrepresented what he was going to do with the money, just pure idiocy, when you get a home equity loan the bank doesn't ask what you want the money for? Yet they get people riled up, imagining high crimes.

no crime there

broidy is a cleaner
    No, Brody likes playmates, gets them pregnant even, that's his problem. i like the outrage over foreigners trying to get influence, simply shocking.

I wonder if the Fascist, Racist Idiot Drumpf would call him a son of a bitch. Colin Kaepernick
    Verified account @Kaepernick7FollowFollow
    @Kaepernick7

More

8:21 PM - 15 Apr 2018

SNL had trump's attorney hooked up to the lie detector ... where the real questions & answers come out.

Sounds important fella

Now fukk off

Real Important !

Moron.

Trump up to 51% approval, the anti trump agenda grows weaker by the day. Poor Comey.

Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    let me get this straight; in your opinion 2 black men were arrested when they NEVER got arrested...ic

runner, on earth, when you get arrested, you get charged with a crime and go to jail....when you are NOT arrested, you get detained and released...

obviously the opinions you reach are quite far from reality...perhaps cutback or add to the daily dose of medications....
    Like I said you're as stupid as they come. Very simply put all arrest don't lead to a charge and jail time. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

I believe waiting for a friend should not be crime in my opinion. The was no need for 2 innocent men to be handcuffed and arrested. Every article I read said they were arrested. See link below!

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2018/04/16/...arrest-on-gma/

Back to the teaching lesson. Here's an example of a lie. When Pinocchio tweets his attorney's offices were broken into that's an outright lie. Not as blatant as some of your lies but an obvious lie. Pinocchio needs to stop tweeting lies.

Here's an opinion of mine that I'd like to share. Pinocchio was sending a message to some of his criminal friends with his recent pardon of Scooter Libby.

Pay attention LYING ALFIE. You'll learn something.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

EOG Dedicated

Like I said you're as stupid as they come. Very simply put all arrest don't lead to a charge and jail time. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

I believe waiting for a friend should not be crime in my opinion. The was no need for 2 innocent men to be handcuffed and arrested. Every article I read said they were arrested. See link below!

Back to the teaching lesson. Here's an example of a lie. When Pinocchio tweets his attorney's offices were broken into that's an outright lie. Not as blatant as some of your lies but an obvious lie. Pinocchio needs to stop tweeting lies.

Here's an opinion of mine that I'd like to share. Pinocchio was sending a message to some of his criminal friends with his recent pardon of Scooter Libby.

it's hard to believe you want to continue this topic. you simply don't understand very much and are very ignorant.....

1. how do you get arrested without a charge ?
    2 when you get arrested you go to jail
    3 bond is set
    4 no money for bond you sit in jail until trial
    5 trial determines guilt or innocent
    6 guilty of crime after trial, length of time in prison is set

in summation for you nitwit, you can NOT get or be arrested without a charge.. if arrested you go to jail, then maybe prison if guilty.

in my entire life I never thought there are people as stupid as you. explain just HOW you get arrested with out a charge.....lol

you are so dumb, you don't know the difference between charged with a crime and convicted of a crime. the two (2) are NOT the same...just where did you get an education? midas muffler tech?

on top of all this, the two (2) black males were NEVER arrested.......you if I'm learning...lol .........I pity any children you might have raised..they got the wrong end of the stick with you as a dad.....

EOG Dedicated

one more thought for you to ponder. just because you have been handcuffed does NOT mean you have been arrested.........

EOG Dedicated

again you post an article that is fake/lie. I just read it. first it say's the men were arrested. that is a lie. later it say's the men were handcuffed and then released...if a cop arrest you, you think he releases you at the same time...

I challenge any poster except runner to tell and show me where I am wrong. explain how you get arrested without a charge.....

it's hard to believe you want to continue this topic. you simply don't understand very much and are very ignorant.....

1. how do you get arrested without a charge ?
    2 when you get arrested you go to jail
    3 bond is set
    4 no money for bond you sit in jail until trial
    5 trial determines guilt or innocent
    6 guilty of crime after trial, length of time in prison is set

in summation for you nitwit, you can NOT get or be arrested without a charge.. if arrested you go to jail, then maybe prison if guilty.

in my entire life I never thought there are people as stupid as you. explain just HOW you get arrested with out a charge.....lol

you are so dumb, you don't know the difference between charged with a crime and convicted of a crime. the two (2) are NOT the same...just where did you get an education? midas muffler tech?

on top of all this, the two (2) black males were NEVER arrested.......you if I'm learning...lol .........I pity any children you might have raised..they got the wrong end of the stick with you as a dad.....

I love that you're doubling down on you stupidity. Suspects get arrested all the time but are never charged or go to jail. The are released!

Dumb, Dumb definition of Arrest, is to seize someone and take into custody. Also after an arrest the police have a limited amount time to charge you with a crime. If no charges are filed you are let go after an arrest. dummy, many times the arrested individual is released without being charged. This is exactly what happened to the 2 innocent black men at Starbucks. They were arrested but not charged and released.

LYING ALFIE once again giving us multiple peeks at his intelligence!

Comey has really sold out for a considerable book advance. A former FBI director comparing the size of his hands to Trump, Trump's phony tan & hair. Sheesh....

Trump up to 51% approval, the anti trump agenda grows weaker by the day. Poor Comey.
    AWESOME BABY!!!! The haters will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    AWESOME BABY!!!! The haters will lose.
    Rasmussen is an outlier. Always favors Republicons by 5 to 15 points.

NBC latest poll shows Pinocchio's approval rating at 39% down 5%. Not bad considering a loyal base of 30-35%.

BigRunner = Stiff, SlowPaying Fraud Cristiano's Avatar

Rasmussen is an outlier. Always favors Republicons by 5 to 15 points.

NBC latest poll shows Pinocchio's approval rating at 39% down 5%. Not bad considering a loyal base of 30-35%.
    His approval isn't 51%, and it's not 39%. Cherry picking polls is embarrassing in this day and age when a broad sample average is readily availabile.

Trump's approval is currently at 42.6% per the RCP Average:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

again you post an article that is fake/lie. I just read it. first it say's the men were arrested. that is a lie. later it say's the men were handcuffed and then released...if a cop arrest you, you think he releases you at the same time...

I challenge any poster except runner to tell and show me where I am wrong. explain how you get arrested without a charge.....
    While I consider BigRunner to be as blithering of an idiot as most here find him, he is correct in this instance.

Anytime a person is not free to walk away from an encounter with law enforcement, no matter how brief said encounter might be, it is technically a form of arrest.

EOG Dedicated

I love that you're doubling down on you stupidity. Suspects get arrested all the time but are never charged or go to jail. The are released!

Dumb, Dumb definition of Arrest, is to seize someone and take into custody. Also after an arrest the police have a limited amount time to charge you with a crime. If no charges are filed you are let go after an arrest. dummy, many times the arrested individual is released without being charged. This is exactly what happened to the 2 innocent black men at Starbucks. They were arrested but not charged and released.

" suspect get arrested all the time but never charged" lol just what were they arrested for? how do you arrest without a charge?
    officer what am I being arrest for? ummmm the runner law.....cops are not judges. charges are often dropped, but charges were made for an arrest.....

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by ejd_5277 View Post
    While I consider BigRunner to be as blithering of an idiot as most here find him, he is correct in this instance.

Anytime a person is not free to walk away from an encounter with law enforcement, no matter how brief said encounter might be, it is technically a form of arrest.
    disagree, it's being detained and then released without charges with no arrest......the two black men did walk away without an arrest or charges brought......being handcuffed, detained and released is not an arrest.....

EOG Dedicated

by your definition Arrest is to seize and take into custody...when were they taken into custody......

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by ejd_5277 View Post

there is no FORM of arrest. either you are or not arrested......is there a form for murder, speeding, rico ?

EOG Dedicated

trust me when you hear you are under arrest you will know. I will bet these cops never told the 2 black males they were under arrest........they were handcuffed, led out of the store, detained for questioning and released without charged brought........NO ARREST

trust me when you hear you are under arrest you will know. I will bet these cops never told the 2 black males they were under arrest........they were handcuffed, led out of the store, detained for questioning and released without charged brought........NO ARREST
    LYING ALFIE this is a great example of an opinion!

Many witnesses and reporters are saying they were arrested. You say in order for it to be an arrest the arrested must be charged and jailed. This is flat out wrong.

Time for me to move forward.