The Trump Blog - Page 296
Page 296 of 309 FirstFirst ... 196246286290291292293294295296297298299300301302306 ... LastLast
Results 10,326 to 10,360 of 10809

Thread: The Trump Blog

Default Re: The Trump Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Why did the deficit go up under Obama dumb, dumb? He had to fix all the damage done by Bush. Let's see, Obama had to save the Auto Industry, bailout Homeowners, bailout banks.

Dumb, dumb Trump increased the deficit with a tax scam. A tax giveaway of 1 or 2 trillion dollars to the richest people in the world. Even the rich foreigners will be receiving tax giveaways.
    I love the way idiot liberals assume that the money people and co's earn is really the govts. Just awful of Trump to give away money that's not his!

Can you imagine hanging on the tweets of Shimon Prokupecz of CNN? CNN knocked out about 4 minorities with that hire, and the boy stays in his lane. Props. Too bad CNN's ratings have been slashed in half in a couple years due to those kinds of hires.

During his career, he has covered a variety of law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and worked on various breaking news stories including Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, Missouri.

Peddling the hands up don't shoot story burned down a city and got lots of cops murdered... props to this guy for being on the scene first to peddle the fake news.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Potential. lol.

The poor fucks have become so desperate with collusion that a liberal judge saying potential now has them with a raging semi (haven't had a full on since early clinton years)

Almost every semi intelligent liberal in the world has abandoned the collusion hopes and just prayed to whatever god they believe in that there is a decent case for obstruction of justice on nothing. But there will be idiots holding on to collusion until they die. Guaranteed. Little guy who worships a lil british cuck like John Oliver certainly one of them.
    For once in your pathetic excuse of a life, keep your word and leave, you disgusting anti semitic, racist subhuman little Screech.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    For once in your pathetic excuse of a life, keep your word and leave, you disgusting anti semitic, racist subhuman little Screech.
    you wouldn't say that to my face, you little rat bitch, come to Chicago if you're 1/100000th of a man after all the shit you've talked and say it... you've been in a perpetual state of hypersensitive rage since November 8, 2016... See a shrink.
    Cubs win it all

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    I love the way idiot liberals assume that the money people and co's earn is really the govts. Just awful of Trump to give away money that's not his!
    It is awful that he takes the same money he's giving away. Mar-A-Lago, Golf Carts, Doral, Trump D. C. Hotel, Secret Service food and lodging costs to stay at Trump properties. Federal government is being charged lots by Trump's resort in Scotland. Etc. If thats not enough he just sold out America for one billion dollars he received from the Chinese government. In what you could call criminal. A quid pro quo.

Potential. lol.

The poor fucks have become so desperate with collusion that a liberal judge saying potential now has them with a raging semi (haven't had a full on since early clinton years)

Almost every semi intelligent liberal in the world has abandoned the collusion hopes and just prayed to whatever god they believe in that there is a decent case for obstruction of justice on nothing. But there will be idiots holding on to collusion until they die. Guaranteed. Little guy who worships a lil british cuck like John Oliver certainly one of them.

You don't know anything about the investigation.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    You don't know anything about the investigation.
    no doubter HR

0.04% lol

you're a buffoon that just vomit on your keys and see where the most shit stick and let those keys go down
    Cubs win it all

you wouldn't say that to my face, you little rat bitch, come to Chicago if you're 1/100000th of a man after all the shit you've talked and say it... you've been in a perpetual state of hypersensitive rage since November 8, 2016... See a shrink.

lulz

screech
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Sorry Screech, I don't waste my time with pathetic little racist anti semitic, attention seeking kids like you. Keep your word for once, liar, and leave the premises.
    I see you sent me a PM. This should be good, dipshit. I've heard about your amusing threatening PM's.

Sorry Screech, I don't waste my time with pathetic little racist anti semitic, attention seeking kids like you. Keep your word for once, liar, and leave the premises.
    I see you sent me a PM. This should be good, dipshit. I've heard about your amusing threatening PM's.
    Enjoy your life as a rat woman. Funny you want me to back up my words while you won't back up yours. Rat Bitch.
    Cubs win it all

Enjoy your life as a rat woman. Funny you want me to back up my words while you won't back up yours. Rat Bitch.
    When is the threat to look up my info coming, you pathetic hunk of anti semitic feces? I enjoy my life simply because it's not yours.

When is the threat to look up my info coming, you pathetic hunk of anti semitic feces? I enjoy my life simply because it's not yours.

And I enjoy my life because it's not yours. Oh wow, you really hurt me.

Focus less on your superiors and more on collusion!!!!!
    Cubs win it all

And I enjoy my life because it's not yours. Oh wow, you really hurt me.

Focus less on your superiors and more on collusion!!!!!
    I don't need to focus on it, you anti Semitic Fascist. That's what Meuller is doing, Screech.

I don't need to focus on it, you anti Semitic Fascist. That's what Meuller is doing, Screech.
    That's right!

lol and he's getting ripped new assholes by impartial african american judges

he's toast and so is the democratic party

lose more ground in the polls every week
    Cubs win it all

Is this the funniest thing we have read here in a few weeks?

Screetch talking tough in a sports forum. Fucking juvenile keyboard warrior. Lol.

Would it not be great to hear kids from his old neighborhood tell us Javy manhood stories growing up?

Javy. You’re an educated kid with some big time social issues. I’ll stop there. You thinking you are going to intimidate anyone in this or any forum and calling someone out to meet you in person has the same chance as hell freezing over of actually happening.

Damn this made me chuckle tonight!

Rat bitch?

Its like the equivalent of getting shanked from behind at Joliet.

Music Update for Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Cwissy View Post
    Washington Capitals +158
    Winnipeg Jets -1½ +200
    Boston Celtics +100
    Golden State Warriors +105
    Boston Celtics -1 -110 & o203 -110

Golden State Warriors +110
    Winnipeg Jets +120

OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN

$5
    $10
    $25
    $50
    $100

$250
    $500

$1000
    $2500
    $5000

And Pinky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Is this the funniest thing we have read here in a few weeks?

Screetch talking tough in a sports forum. Fucking juvenile keyboard warrior. Lol.

Would it not be great to hear kids from his old neighborhood tell us Javy manhood stories growing up?

Javy. You’re an educated kid with some big time social issues. I’ll stop there. You thinking you are going to intimidate anyone in this or any forum and calling someone out to meet you in person has the same chance as hell freezing over of actually happening.

Damn this made me chuckle tonight!

Educated kid means nothing. I'm a smart kid, and I know my shit when I put myself into a discussion.

You could learn a thing or two. Good luck on your NHL bets. Nice Cubs win tonight, Lebron is down 0-2, and Trump is looking good for 4 more years.
    Cubs win it all

your woman want a ride

got an offer from a girl who cucking her boyfriend on tinder, reminded me of u

she was 31, he 52 balding rich can't get it up, let her bang young dudes

go figure

You wanna talk shit?

While your skinny big nose daddy watch.

Educated kid means nothing. I'm a smart kid, and I know my shit when I put myself into a discussion.

You could learn a thing or two. Good luck on your NHL bets. Nice Cubs win tonight, Lebron is down 0-2, and Trump is looking good for 4 more years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg  

After China approves funding for Trump Org project, Trump orders help for Chinese phone company.

Trumps sudden urge to save jobs of a sanctioned Chinese spy company is baffling.

Now that Trump is getting played by North Korea is he trying to build a coalition with China?

Either way this is all about Trump's self interest. All policy will be abandoned. Trump being bribed left and right by foreign governments. Quid pro quo. Don't expect corrupt Republicon Trey Gowdy to investigate. This is not a Clinton.

North Korea has been playing Trump and Trump and his administration have been playing and lying to you, Fair Warning, Alfie, Ronaldo, Iwish, Boston Massacre, Chuck Sims, Mikey and many others.

You dotard, Trumptards bought Trump's con hook, line, and sinker. 😂 Keep in mind NK hasnt bomded anyone in 70 years.

Fair Warning and Iwish even called Trump a genius. 😂

Default Lee Corso update for Billy

Fuck you, NBA.

Washington Capitals +158
    Winnipeg Jets -1½ +200
    Boston Celtics +100
    , Washington Capitals +164
    Golden State Warriors +105
    , u224 -107
    Boston Celtics -1 -110, o203 -110
    Golden State Warriors +110
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN
    OPEN

$5
    $10

$25
    $50
    $100
    $50
    $100
    $250
    $500
    $1000

we got beat by some 3 ft tall guy

sad

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    we got beat by some 3 ft tall guy

sad
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    BR - do you think Trump ate some tic tacs before negotiating this deal with NK?
    Remember the days when it took jesse jackson, or jimmy carter to get something like this done? Looking back, those sure were sad, embarrassing times.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    trump contemplating printing thousand (1000) dollar bills with his picture of course....
    how about an aircraft carrier fleet off your coast might help any decision.....every report out of s kor is saying this is all trump.........you can't handle the truth.......
    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9;5022850
    [SIZE=5

“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.
    [/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
    He’s brilliant right now internationally but he needs to fine tune other things.
    Kim Jong Un in South Korea now, setting the stage for his meeting with Donald the Great. Peace is at hand. The reaction of the media when Trump wins the nobel peace prize will be priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    I can't wait for the Donald/Kim selfie with the thumbs up sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    CNN is going to look like a funeral today. Korean War all but over thanks to Trump. Amazing how fast the Kim chink folded. He didn’t do that because he decided it was time for peace. Scared shitless of fire and fury.

But Stormy!
    A list of the greatest leaders in Human history would include names like Alexander the great, Julius Ceasar, Ghengis Kahn, George Washington... and now Donald the Great!

We live in blessed times!
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    This
    Fair Warning is agreeing here with IWish about Trump being a genius!

Trump is trafficking a false narrative that N. Korea is a threat to world peace. NK is a threat to SK. But the new leader of SK "Moon" has already solved the threat. New South Korean leader Moon Jae-in is very different from previous belatose anti North Korean leaders. Moon JaE-In wanted to establish peace with NK from the beginning.

Moon became president May 2017. Since that time Kim Jong Un approval rating among South Korean's has grown from 20 to 80%.

North and South Korea have made peace. This has nothing to do with Pinocchio but everything to do with Moon. Trump will try and steal the accolades.

Fuck Trump and his family.

Trump tweets North Korea has denuclearized. Look at these tweets by all the Trumptards. They bought Trump's con hook, line and sinker. The Trumptards all came in their pants when they hear and saw Trump trafficking NK agreed to denuclearize. Embarassing and sad times in the USA.

Trump has handed over all the leverage to Kim Jung Un. Donald wants the summit more than Kim Jung Un. Will he sell out America again?

I love being right!!

Trump and the Eog Trumptards were to busy promoting Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize to realize he was never in the drivers seat!

For some sick reason your fake president loves tooting his own horn!!

Kim Jung Un got him by the balls. Lets hope the Russian agent doesn't do something stupid. Oh wait a minute he already has.

Iwish and Fairwarning call Pinocchio Internationally brillant.

Lying Alfie claims it was the aircraft carriers!

Javy believes Trump deserves all the credit for the denuclearization of NK.

Merlin is talking Nobel Peace Prize and calling Pinocchio Donald the Great.

Fair Warning is wondering is Trump had tic tacs before the denuclearization deal was sealed.

Dell Dude was amazed how fasted Kim Jung Un folded.

Lying Merlin is promoting a $1000 bill with Pinocchio's face on it!

This is the Trumptard's mindset in a nutshell. How sad the USA has been for the last 16 months?

EOG Veteran

I love being right!!

Trump and the Eog Trumptards were to busy promoting Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize to realize he was never in the drivers seat!

For some sick reason your fake president loves tooting his own horn!!

Kim Jung Un got him by the balls. Lets hope the Russian agent doesn't do something stupid. Oh wait a minute he already has.

Iwish and Fairwarning call Pinocchio Internationally brillant.

Lying Alfie claims it was the aircraft carriers!

Javy believes Trump deserves all the credit for the denuclearization of NK.

Merlin is talking Nobel Peace Prize and calling Pinocchio Donald the Great.

Fair Warning is wondering is Trump had tic tacs before the denuclearization deal was sealed.

Dell Dude was amazed how fasted Kim Jung Un folded.

Lying Merlin is promoting a $1000 bill with Pinocchio's face on it!

This is the Trumptard's mindset in a nutshell. How sad the USA has been for the last 16 months?
    if this post doesn't prove to all of eog you are a very sick person, then nothing will......unreal..........

Originally Posted by alfie
    how about an aircraft carrier fleet off your coast might help any decision.....every report out of s kor is saying this is all trump.........you can't handle the truth......

Alfie the coward believes everything Trump posts and ever positive comment he see about Pinocchio.

The fact that Trump posted North Korea has denuclearized and you believed him is hillarious.

Lying Alfie I get so much joy in giving you teaching lessons. I consistently said Trump deserved zero credit for the Korean peace deal. You pushed back like you always do and claimed it was because of the aircraft carriers. You were also preaching Nobel Peace Prize and $1,000 bill. Teaching Lesson!!!!

Summit folding up like a cheap suit... NK gives out a warning
    Summit

No mas

Sad
    on as planned........
    Lying Alfie very uniformed. Watches to much Fox News.

How's the Manofort case going that you said will probably be dropped. Which Fox News host planted that seed in your head. Did you cum when the Manofort judge lectured Mueller.

How about when the news broke a couple of the indicted Russians were fighting back. The celebration by the EOG Trumptards was huge. Anytime a criminal obstructs justice in the Mueller investigation to delay justice the Eog Trumptards cum all over each other.

EOG Veteran

for you imbecile.....

50 of 60 killed were hamas members - source hamas

1 infant death unrelated to events - source gazan doctor

explicit intent to invade en masses, kill and kidnap jews - confirmed hamas

yea, you sure have all the facts.........