The Trump Blog - Page 297
Page 297 of 311 FirstFirst ... 197247287291292293294295296297298299300301302303307 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,395 of 10868

Thread: The Trump Blog

  1. #10361
    Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24, 2008
    Location
    Bridgman, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    14,707

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Originally Posted by alfie
    how about an aircraft carrier fleet off your coast might help any decision.....every report out of s kor is saying this is all trump.........you can't handle the truth......


    Alfie the coward believes everything Trump posts and ever positive comment he see about Pinocchio.

    The fact that Trump posted North Korea has denuclearized and you believed him is hillarious.

    Lying Alfie I get so much joy in giving you teaching lessons. I consistently said Trump deserved zero credit for the Korean peace deal. You pushed back like you always do and claimed it was because of the aircraft carriers. You were also preaching Nobel Peace Prize and $1,000 bill. Teaching Lesson!!!!
    Doers do and those who can’t do, teach.

    I’m a doer and you’re a teacher.

  2. #10362

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Hamas spokesman Fawzy Barhoum did not confirm all 50 were members of the Islamist movement.
    He told AFP Hamas paid for the funerals for all 50 "whether they are members or supporters of Hamas, or unrelated to the factions."
    Bassem Naim, another senior Hamas official, declined to confirm or deny the number but said it was a "large movement and has great popular support".
    It was "natural to see members or supporters of Hamas in large numbers" in such a protest, he said, adding that when they were killed they were "participating peacefully" in demonstrations.


    Ronny says they had guns and bombs.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  3. #10363

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Doers do and those who can’t do, teach.

    I’m a doer and you’re a teacher.
    Free rollers do commit crimes against Trump. Can you give us some insight. You also said Trump is internationally brilliant. As a doer give me some details.

    You were also wondering if Trump was sucking on tic tacs when he negotiated the denuclearization deal with Kim Jung Un. He was not. Trump was lying to the people when he said Kim Jung Un has agreed to denuclearize. There never was a deal just a con! You bought his con hook, line and sinker. Many Eog Trumptards were cuming in their pants when they here North Korea was denuclearizing.

    A sane, informed person knows Trump is a self serving tyrant and a long time con man. He can't be believed or trusted. FW, get your head out of your ass. You're better than this.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  4. #10364
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,070

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Originally Posted by alfie
    how about an aircraft carrier fleet off your coast might help any decision.....every report out of s kor is saying this is all trump.........you can't handle the truth......


    Alfie the coward believes everything Trump posts and ever positive comment he see about Pinocchio.

    The fact that Trump posted North Korea has denuclearized and you believed him is hillarious.

    Lying Alfie I get so much joy in giving you teaching lessons. I consistently said Trump deserved zero credit for the Korean peace deal. You pushed back like you always do and claimed it was because of the aircraft carriers. You were also preaching Nobel Peace Prize and $1,000 bill. Teaching Lesson!!!!
    ok teach........

    are you the same person that said Hillary can't lose

    are you the same person that said you will leave eog if Hillary lost..

    so ultimately, you are the biggest loser ever to post at eog..........facts do matter, right..........

  5. #10365
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,070

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Lying Alfie very uniformed. Watches to much Fox News.

    How's the Manofort case going that you said will probably be dropped. Which Fox News host planted that seed in your head. Did you cum when the Manofort judge lectured Mueller.

    How about when the news broke a couple of the indicted Russians were fighting back. The celebration by the EOG Trumptards was huge. Anytime a criminal obstructs justice in the Mueller investigation to delay justice the Eog Trumptards cum all over each other.
    how is the manafort case going , is it over ?

    has the n kor meeting been officially cancelled

    you can't cash bets at halftime.,axel.......it might become embarrassing to take a victory lap too early.......

  6. #10366
    EOG Dedicated Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 11, 2015
    Location
    Torquay
    Posts
    2,594

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Hamas spokesman Fawzy Barhoum did not confirm all 50 were members of the Islamist movement.
    He told AFP Hamas paid for the funerals for all 50 "whether they are members or supporters of Hamas, or unrelated to the factions."
    Bassem Naim, another senior Hamas official, declined to confirm or deny the number but said it was a "large movement and has great popular support".
    It was "natural to see members or supporters of Hamas in large numbers" in such a protest, he said, adding that when they were killed they were "participating peacefully" in demonstrations.


    Ronny says they had guns and bombs.
    You try to refute me by citing the spokesperson for Hamas, a designated terrorist group?

    Never change, runny.

  7. #10367

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    how is the manafort case going , is it over ?

    has the n kor meeting been officially cancelled

    you can't cash bets at halftime.,axel.......it might become embarrassing to take a victory lap too early.......
    You predicted the Manofort case would probably be dropped.

    I predicted Trump conflated the North Korean threat to the world. I said any credit for peace goes to South Korean liberal leader Moon Jae-in. You said it was the aircraft carriers that swayed Kim to fold to Trump. Keep in mind I made my bold comment a week ago. You and Javy kept saying the South Korea leader and media are giving Trump all the credit. Do you remember what I said? Here's what I said. Moon Jae-in could care less about getting credit. He knew Trump needs his ego stroked and that's what the South Korean's did. All the foreign leaders are playing Trump. I also said Moon Jae-in probably wishes Trump would go away. I'm obviously right and you were wrong. The Eog Trumptards all had orgasms after Trump tweeted North Korea has agreed to denuclearized. Conned by a famous con man. That's an embarrassment!

    They all know Trump is a self serving tyrant. They all have in by the balls. Some experts that Trump is being blackmailed by President XI of China. It's ridiculous that these transactions even need to be questioned.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  8. #10368
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    2,070

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    You try to refute me by citing the spokesperson for Hamas, a designated terrorist group?

    Never change, runny.
    he's deranged.......

    all over any news source.......hamas revels most killed in gaza turmil were it's members......

  9. #10369

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    he's deranged.......

    all over any news source.......hamas revels most killed in gaza turmil were it's members......
    Lying Alfie cites Hamas and its fact? 😂

    I cite Hamas and i'm deranged.

    You know you're winning when all your claims come true and opponents call you deranged.

    Lying Alfie, Lying Ronny, Merlin and Javy you tards need to admit were cumming all over each other when Trump announced a denuclearised agreement has been reached. You tards got conned.

    You tards along with Trump were too busy promoting a Nobel Peace Prize to realize Trump was never in the drivers seat. Hes being played and blackmailed by many foreign leaders.

    Its been 70 since North Korea dropped bombs on countries.

    Bushay and I were the only 2 that called this right. 15 others were conned.

  10. #10370

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    I thought BigRunner said Palestinians were the victims???

    They democratically elected Hamas, did they not?

    When a group runs on "We'll wipe the Jews from the face of the earth' and wins, doesn't that send a message? No?


  11. #10371

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Well, looks like the jig is up huh, Mueller admitted that he will not and can not indict trump. All he'll do is issue a report, a report that trump haters will likely love, while trump supporters will ignore. So what was it all for?

  12. #10372

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I don't need to focus on it, you anti Semitic Fascist. That's what Meuller is doing, Screech.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Well, looks like the jig is up huh, Mueller admitted that he will not and can not indict trump. All he'll do is issue a report, a report that trump haters will likely love, while trump supporters will ignore. So what was it all for?
    You still pushing for the Nobel peace Prize? You're a fool. Trump is a self serving tyrant. The Republicons have been exposed big time. Thats what matter most.

  13. #10373
    EOG Dedicated rdalert447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2007
    Location
    Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Why don’t liberals ever have the proper paperwork for their rides??

    https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesma...UG3o96HZJJACw/

  14. #10374

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Well, looks like the jig is up huh, Mueller admitted that he will not and can not indict trump. All he'll do is issue a report, a report that trump haters will likely love, while trump supporters will ignore. So what was it all for?

    In six months you'll be blathering on about the Mueller investigation, Trump will be squirming like a worm on the sidewalk and whoever he can dig up as lawyer du jour will be the smartest guy ever.

    Same as six months ago.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  15. #10375

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Why don’t liberals ever have the proper paperwork for their rides??

    https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesma...UG3o96HZJJACw/
    shit like this sets racial relations back, disgusting stuff, just like false rape accusations

    Michael Bennett did it too in Vegas.

    If a black guy says he was racially profiled, you really don't know if he's lying or telling the truth. When there's a video, it usually shows he was treated just like everyone else.

    everyone deserves to be treated equally... you should be jailed for claiming you're abused or treated poorly by police and it being proven not true.

  16. #10376

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Phony people, be they Caucasian, Muslim, Oriental, Afro American or Native descent, are their own worst enemies.

    Posers are the most pitiful thing today and will always be stuck in their own mud.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  17. #10377

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    You still pushing for the Nobel peace Prize? You're a fool. Trump is a self serving tyrant. The Republicons have been exposed big time. Thats what matter most.
    Trump is the living savior, he is the George Washington of our time. When you think about how close this country came to catastrophe(electing Hillary), it gives one chills. Clearly America is protected by a divine hand.

  18. #10378

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Guy wants Nobel. Military runs aggressive exercises with S. Korea. Guy hires John Bolton, professional idiot and N. Korea hater.


    Guy is funny.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  19. #10379

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I don't need to focus on it, you anti Semitic Fascist. That's what Meuller is doing, Screech.
    Two SARS "Suspicious Activity Reports" from Michael Cohen's bank relating to his bank account are missing. These reports are supposed to be permanent in a system of the Dept of Treasury. Someone yanked the reports. They may never see the light of day. Experts say this rarely, rarely as in never happens. Its known there were 3 reports, an insider leaked one to Avenatti when he noticed two were missing. Very interesting.

    Who has the missing reports? The good guys or the Pinocchio's?

  20. #10380

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Two SARS "Suspicious Activity Reports" from Michael Cohen's bank relating to his bank account are missing. These reports are supposed to be permanent in a system of the Dept of Treasury. Someone yanked the reports. They may never see the light of day. Experts say this rarely, rarely as in never happens. Its known there were 3 reports, an insider leaked one to Avenatti when he noticed two were missing. Very interesting.

    Who has the missing reports? The good guys or the Pinocchio's?

    I read the New Yorker article on the missing files. Cohen was certainly knee deep in Russian money. Why someone needed yo steal or hide files with that money trail is interesting.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  21. #10381

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    The same people that felt the need to hide 33k emails...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

  22. #10382

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour agoMore

    Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

  23. #10383

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour agoMore

    Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!
    It is a big story, and clearly illegal, the problem is trump has the power to clear most of this up, and doesn't. He can order the justice dept and fbi to release all the info congress demands(unredacted), and he can also declassify everything with a simple command. He certainly should.

  24. #10384

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    It is a big story, and clearly illegal, the problem is trump has the power to clear most of this up, and doesn't. He can order the justice dept and fbi to release all the info congress demands(unredacted), and he can also declassify everything with a simple command. He certainly should.
    In today's news cycle, timing is everything.

    Meanwhile, the left is foaming at the mouth because Trump called MS-13 members animals.

  25. #10385

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour agoMore

    Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    It is a big story, and clearly illegal, the problem is trump has the power to clear most of this up, and doesn't. He can order the justice dept and fbi to release all the info congress demands(unredacted), and he can also declassify everything with a simple command. He certainly should.

    Fools!!!

    I predict Kellyanne Conway takes to the airwaves and claims she barely knows Donald Trump Jr. He had a very low level roll.

    I predict more women come forward with claims they were paid hush money.

    Rudy and the Republicons argument is, Yes the president committed crimes, may be a traitor but he can't be indicted!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  26. #10386

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    In today's news cycle, timing is everything.

    Meanwhile, the left is foaming at the mouth because Trump called MS-13 members animals.
    Really, I dont watch CNN anymore so I miss all that, what are they saying?

  27. #10387

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Really, I dont watch CNN anymore so I miss all that, what are they saying?

    You should start! There's zero embarrassing talk of Trump winning a Nobel Peace Prize. Merlin the fool certainly witnessed all his redneck cousins chanting "Nobel, Nobel, Nobel". Did you cum?
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  28. #10388

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Trump committed another crime yesterday. A criminal referral to the DOJ has been made. We also found out that both Michael Cohen and Trump both told huge lies. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I am!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  29. #10389

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Giuliani Puts the Corrupt Mueller Team on Notice: “We’re Ready to Rip Them Apart if that’s What They Want!”



    Former Federal Prosecutor and New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was on Laura Ingraham’s ‘The Ingraham Angle’ on FOX News last night.

    Rudy and all of America know there is no collusion between President Trump and Russia and so Rudy encouraged the corrupt Mueller team to wrap it up.

    Rudy discussed the corrupt Mueller investigation that has now been going on for a year. At the beginning of the below segment of the interview Rudy stated that the guys on the Mueller team are taking so long because maybe “these guys, you know, figure they can’t get a good job”.
    Rudy was outstanding and he never let up. At the end of the interview (at the 9:10 mark in the video below) Rudy addressed the crooked Mueller team straight on –
    Ingraham: Timeline, what is your optimal timeline for this to wrap up?
    Rudy: They should do it today. I mean as soon as possible. I think that they have the facts from which they can write their report.
    If you can write a fair report fine, then write it.
    If you’re gonna write an unfair report, write it and we will combat it. We’re ready to rip it apart.
    And we’re ready to rip them apart if that’s what they want. We’d rather peacefully settle this and get it over with.

  30. #10390

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    ok teach........

    are you the same person that said Hillary can't lose

    are you the same person that said you will leave eog if Hillary lost..

    so ultimately, you are the biggest loser ever to post at eog..........facts do matter, right..........
    Well said. If this Bigloser had any honesty left in him, he would keep his word and leave EOG.

  31. #10391

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by howid View Post
    Giuliani Puts the Corrupt Mueller Team on Notice: “We’re Ready to Rip Them Apart if that’s What They Want!”
    What are Rudy the Clown and corrupt Pinocchio going to do? Obstruct justice? Oh wait their already doing that.

    FYI, yesterday the Senate Intel Committee released their bipartisan conclusion. They agreed with America's intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help get Trump elected. This is a stark contradiction of the findings of the corrupt Republicon House Intel Committee. Being corrupt the Republicons that led the House Intel investigation didn't want or care about the truth. Their leader corrupt Devin Nunes practiced obstruction of justice during the entire investigation. Lock him up?

    The Senate Intel findings help explain why the Trump team held many secret meeting with the Russians. One bizarre meeting was when Jared Kushner met with Russian spy's and proposed an idea to use the Russian Embassy as a location for him to back channel government secrets to Putin.

    Yesterday we also found out Russia was using the NRA to funnel money to Trump.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  32. #10392

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Well said. If this Bigloser had any honesty left in him, he would keep his word and leave EOG.
    If you are patriotic you should be able to explain why the Senate Intel Committee reached a bipartisan conclusion that that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win. Whereas the House Intel committee led by corrupt Republicon Devin Nunes couldn't reach a bipartisan conclusion. As a matter of fact the corrupt republicons released their own conclusion which is different then ever other investigation.

    What's your opinion. How to you feel about Russians donating money to Trump? Are you pro-Russian?

    P.S. I did leave EOG asswipe! But I came back a month later.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  33. #10393

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    If you are patriotic you should be able to explain why the Senate Intel Committee reached a bipartisan conclusion that that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump win. Whereas the House Intel committee led by corrupt Republicon Devin Nunes couldn't reach a bipartisan conclusion. As a matter of fact the corrupt republicons released their own conclusion which is different then ever other investigation.

    What's your opinion. How to you feel about Russians donating money to Trump? Are you pro-Russian?

    P.S. I did leave EOG asswipe! But I came back a month later.
    China's economy is 7 times bigger than Russia and Obama let the Chinese make grounds on spying on us with zero consequence for 8 years. Even liberal experts agree that Obama dropped the ball and bent over for the Chinese.

    What are your thoughts on that?

    Why are you so worried about Russia? Their economy is the size of Texas roughly.

  34. #10394

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    The Republicon platform was changed during the Republican National Convention. The change was Pro Russian anti Ukraine. Was this change made because Trump was involved in a Quid Pro Quo or because Russia was donating money to Trump and the Republicons. Or because of collusion between Trump and Russia. It's all the same. Trump is a traitor. Trump is a self serving tyrant.

    Now we are finding out Qatari government was bribing Trump Officials.

    This investigation has a long way to go. Sit back and enjoy. Benghazi took 5 years with zero indictments or guilty pleas. Hillary's email investigation took over 2 years with zero charges. With Hillary testifying 11 hours under oath.

    Mueller's investigation already has 20 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and one person is in jail serving time for his crime.
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

  35. #10395

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    ''dead'' palestinian martyr gets itchy nose...

    https://twitter.com/_p4z_/status/996648794149326848

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •