The Trump Blog - Page 303
Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293297298299300301302303
Results 10,571 to 10,579 of 10579

Thread: The Trump Blog

  1. #10571

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Pro tip. You start with the server. That will lead you to the "hacker" and then you go from there.

  2. #10572

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Pro tip. You start with the server. That will lead you to the "hacker" and then you go from there.
    Too bad the DNC refused to turn it over huh?

  3. #10573

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Roody Gioouly says Bob will be done September 1.


    Pretty much gets Bob another year.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  4. #10574

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Roody Gioouly says Bob will be done September 1.


    Pretty much gets Bob another year.
    Bob is getting more and more irrelevant, if his investigation is viewed as biased, and trump is the victim, any conclusions in his "report" will be rejected.

    And since Trump will not talk to mueller, that deadline is non existent.

    Mueller cannot indict trump for anything, and it looks like he's run out of other patsies to screw over, as the news transitions more and more to obama administration abuse of power, nothing Mueller does will matter.

  5. #10575
    EOG Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,958

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    Mark it down, Merlin. The OMG will be when it is revealed there was a “counter intelligence” operation against another Republican POTUS campaign. I’ll go with the chalk and say Jeb.

    The end. Then the slow, glorious victory lap as the truth and indictments, guilty pleas, suicides and apologies flow like a waterfall.
    if it happened, it wouldn't be jeb. he is one of them......

  6. #10576

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    if it happened, it wouldn't be jeb. he is one of them......
    Just think, Trump was pretty cozy with those russians, business dealings, beauty pageants, hotels, looks like he had friends that did business with those bastards...we better set up a spying network against hm?

    But Hillary, getting hundreds of millions from russians, pay for play, selling our entire uranium production to them...aint no big deal!

  7. #10577

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Bob is getting more and more irrelevant, if his investigation is viewed as biased, and trump is the victim, any conclusions in his "report" will be rejected.

    And since Trump will not talk to mueller, that deadline is non existent.

    Mueller cannot indict trump for anything, and it looks like he's run out of other patsies to screw over, as the news transitions more and more to obama administration abuse of power, nothing Mueller does will matter.

    That's great news!!!

    Maybe Trump will stop pleading like a pig at the packing plant.

    And you and Dellbert can move on to Trump's next big accomplishment. Whenever that happens.


    It's a shame Bob doesn't read the news or answer to the pubic. He doesn't even know he has their support.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

  8. #10578

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    That's great news!!!

    Maybe Trump will stop pleading like a pig at the packing plant.

    And you and Dellbert can move on to Trump's next big accomplishment. Whenever that happens.


    It's a shame Bob doesn't read the news or answer to the pubic. He doesn't even know he has their support.
    I take it you dont agree that the deep state attempt to reverse the 2016 election, and remove trump has failed?

    It's possible they never really thought they would succeed, it's really about weakening him, but even that has failed miserably.

  9. #10579

    Default Re: The Trump Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    I take it you dont agree that the deep state attempt to reverse the 2016 election, and remove trump has failed?

    It's possible they never really thought they would succeed, it's really about weakening him, but even that has failed miserably.

    I don't think anyone is too worried about weakening the guy.


    Bob will continue, every once in a while some pogo like Roody or Devan Nunes will light a flame burn their finger, no one other than the Hannity hamburgers will even know.

    Bob done give a half a fukk about public opinion.
    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •