Why McGregor wins
Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why McGregor wins

Default Re: Why Mcgregor wins

I dont want to hear anything about this stupid fight till the week of August 25th....i still think there is a chance Mayweather backs out last minute like the scumbag he is

What a spectacle!

I'll be watching.

Mayweather seems like a cinch to me.

And I hate the word "cinch."

the good news is one of them is going to lose

All I do is trytrytry trytrytry's Avatar

your rather watch grass grow that this freak show made up "event"

EOG Addicted

The Fix will be in, so the mob can cash some big tickets, and they can do a great rematch.

EOG Dedicated

that video is just some airheads on FS1 or whatever discussing the fights, spliced with the guy who uploaded it trying to sell you t shirts.
    this space intentionally left blank.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny LaRue View Post
    The Fix will be in, so the mob can cash some big tickets, and they can do a great rematch.

no shot

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    no shot
    Well, some good points. Connor is in his prime and Floyd is old. I am getting a nickel or a dime, for shits giggles, on Conor.

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Bahahaha Bayless, Rogan, Schaub....Rail please show us a ticket of any size on McGregor before fight night, I'd love for you to help bet this line down closer to -500

Talking to another announcer not happy about insulting boxing purists, Teddy Atlas said putting MacGregor in this event with Moneymay is like putting a carburated VW Beetle in Indy 500.

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    your rather watch grass grow that this freak show made up "event"
    Exactly its just a money grab and a slap in the face to fans of either sport....it will be more scripted than a WWE match. From all the banter back and forth between the fighters down to the last second of the fight (if it happens)...all scripted.

They might as well put some WWE matches on the undercard...Razor Ramone vs The Undertaker or something

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny LaRue View Post
    Well, some good points. Connor is in his prime and Floyd is old. I am getting a nickel or a dime, for shits giggles, on Conor.

I am not saying who is going to win....... I am saying the mob has nothing to do with it.

Default Re: Why McGregor wins

Mcgregor wont be able to land any punches. Mayweather will run and hide like he does every fight.

Lets face it.....if its real then McGregor doesn't have a chance. You are talking about one of the best boxers of all times fighting a guy who never fought in the Golden Gloves for christ sakes. The issue is whether or not its a publicity stunt, money grab, fix etc. Mayweather gets beat in a close CONTROVERSIAL match and then a rematch where 5 million or more pay per views get sold at $99 each. The UFC is trying to make up for the 4 BILLION they blew buying the thing. Thy now realized they over paid by 2 billion and if they could raise 1 billion for just 2 fights that would ease some pain.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Mcgregor wont be able to land any punches. Mayweather will run and hide like he does every fight.
    that's what I expect from all Mayweather fights.

Mayweather ducking and dodging, running, getting the ref to interfere when necessary, and ultimately winning by unanimous decision.
    this space intentionally left blank.

Nobody loses with this type of purse

The only way mcgregor wins is if he is allowed to take a gun into the ring!!!

The only question is does McGregor go down on the ground and gets in the crab position like Inoki did with Ali the whole "fight". This event is a joke. But we have arrived at a time in our history history where suckers and complete idiots are proud of it and brag about it. Anyone who pays a penny for this, or anything connected with it, should be embarrassed. In order for anyone to bet on Connor, or actually think he's going to win, you must believe 100% this event is fixed. If it didn't have historic ramifications, with Floyd getting the easiest possible path to 50-0 imaginable, and the all time record, I'd say that's a possibility. But Floyd wants the immortality that 50-0 brings, and found the simplest path to it. He found it with no risk whatsoever No chance at a fix. No chance at a Floyd loss. The true odds on this "fight" are more like 10,000-1, and I wouldn't waste a dollar on Connor.

Floyd is a genius inside and outside of the ring. Fought Pac way passed his prime, fights McGregor for 100mil to get to 50-0. He's so calculated. Everyone has a punchers chance, but Floyd may actually get a KO here. I was surprised the line opened -1000 and went down to -705. McGregor will get a lot of the money because of his odds and the obscurity of this fight.

I would be parlaying everything I could Mayweather, and buy back some with McGregor on fight night. I'll prob start doing 5-6 team parlays with May to close it all out and come back with a nickel on McGregor to hedge a solid win

Quote Originally Posted by Seanie Mac View Post
    Floyd is a genius inside and outside of the ring. Fought Pac way passed his prime, fights McGregor for 100mil to get to 50-0. He's so calculated. Everyone has a punchers chance, but Floyd may actually get a KO here. I was surprised the line opened -1000 and went down to -705. McGregor will get a lot of the money because of his odds and the obscurity of this fight.

I would be parlaying everything I could Mayweather, and buy back some with McGregor on fight night. I'll prob start doing 5-6 team parlays with May to close it all out and come back with a nickel on McGregor to hedge a solid win

Seems like the pros with lots of cash can clean up on this. Seems too easy...

Tyson was more than 700 most fights. Mayweather zero quality wins. Mosley delahoya inj pacman all washed up

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Tyson was more than 700 most fights. Mayweather zero quality wins. Mosley delahoya inj pacman all washed up
    But this is by far his easiest. Real line should be Floyd -4000 or thereabouts..

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    But this is by far his easiest. Real line should be Floyd -4000 or thereabouts..

I'm with Diablo.

Where does the price bottom out?

When should Mayweather backers pull the trigger?

The smartest boxing guy I know already bet Mayweather -1100 and Mayweather -800.

I know Money May looks like a "cinch", but I wouldn't count out Conor....he is just green enough as a boxer to not know any better. I think he poses a strange test for Maywheather....will be interesting.

Boxing journalist Kevin Iole is predicting 3.5 million pay-per-view buys.

After watching Railbird's video I have determined that betting more on mayweather than originally planned is clearly the correct play.

Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    After watching Railbird's video I have determined that betting more on mayweather than originally planned is clearly the correct play.
    When should we bet Mayweather, Ray?

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    When should we bet Mayweather, Ray?
    I'm down some already at -600ish. Normally I would say go now (being that I think there is a ton of +ev at this price) but this fight has some tricky market dynamics (most really big events do). Conner has an utra big fanbase and they will all bet on him which makes it tricky especially being that he is such a big dog. I don't think you can make a bad bet on Mayweather period being that I think he should be greater than -2000 and we certainly won't see that here but you can make a case for waiting til fight day where there is almost certain to be another onslaught of Conner money from his fans. So long story short, I have no idea lol. I would tap at anything under -650 now but I think I'd hold a little room for fight day when I wouldn't be surprised to see some -550 and lower pop potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by raycabino View Post
    I'm down some already at -600ish. Normally I would say go now (being that I think there is a ton of +ev at this price) but this fight has some tricky market dynamics (most really big events do). Conner has an utra big fanbase and they will all bet on him which makes it tricky especially being that he is such a big dog. I don't think you can make a bad bet on Mayweather period being that I think he should be greater than -2000 and we certainly won't see that here but you can make a case for waiting til fight day where there is almost certain to be another onslaught of Conner money from his fans. So long story short, I have no idea lol. I would tap at anything under -650 now but I think I'd hold a little room for fight day when I wouldn't be surprised to see some -550 and lower pop potentially.

Nabbed -550 yesterday here in valley
    ​STAY FOCUSED

Quote Originally Posted by FISHHEAD View Post
    Nabbed -550 yesterday here in valley

Coasts is back to -550 again, will pound again if someone else doesn't beat me to the punch.
    ​STAY FOCUSED

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post

........at least -2000
    ​STAY FOCUSED

Coasts is back to -550 again, will pound again if someone else doesn't beat me to the punch.
    Hard to argue. Might not crush the closer but man if Mayweather isn't better than 85% to win this fight then I need to quit gambling.

Any top 5-10 BOXER in the weight division would lay -500 against McGregor .......laying anything less than -600 with Floyd is highway robbery.
    ​STAY FOCUSED

Gone!!!
    ​STAY FOCUSED