Bitcoin: How much time left on the clock? - Page 8
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin: How much time left on the clock?

Default Re: Bitcoin: How much time left on the clock?

I like BTC and MONA today.

There's a game called cryptokitties that's played on the blockchain. ETH wasn't able to handle all the transactions created by the game and the price fell.

In Japan they use Monacoin to play cryptokitties. It's also used in sites such as AskMona and MONA is used to tip.

MANA has crazy swings and is great for day traders. It's a virtual reality game using cryptos (MANA) to buy land.

Across the street I posted about being on Monero XMR. Maria Carey and some other artist give a 15% discount if you purchase their items with XMR. Up 10% in the last hour and 63.88% on the week.

bitcoin 15,600

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    bitcoin 15,600

the way its going its going to be 20K here in another hour just stupid. But I have those 4 so I have to watch this shit now...

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    MANA has crazy swings and is great for day traders. It's a virtual reality game using cryptos (MANA) to buy land.
    Up 213% in the last 24 hours.

bwaahaaah kiss of death dropped over 1K as I posted that

and the profit taking is on, but it will have to drop a whole hell of a lot more to make it a crash after the stupid shit it pulled this morning. Bitcoins just lost 3K in 'value' in about 7 minutes.....

now Gdax is down

Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar

I can't get my blockchain app to work

Gdax at least went down not sure of the others, barely slowed it down climbing right back up over 17K again.

Hey raiders and wantit

Bitcoin is around 15000 t on bittrex. On gdax, is about 16500 usd. There is a 1500 dollar difference between it. I saw that there was a 500 to 1000 dollar difference earlier. I have heard about btc arbitrage but i believe it related to certain exchanges which are not trustful.

However these exchanges, bittrex and gdax/coinbase are very reputable. Couldn't you just buy btc with usd on bittrex... then sell it immediately to gdax/coinbase and make profit? I know there are selling fees but its like less than 1 percent on both exchanges. So is there something missing here? I mean there is a huge spread right now. I mean couldnt someone buy 1 btc at bittrex for 15300 and then sell it on gdax for 16800? After fees... isn't someone going to make like 1400 per btc or is there something im missing here? Because bittrex when you buy btc, you get the btc immediately right? Then when you sell btc on gdax/coinbase, well you get credited usd right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewphin0 View Post
    Hey raiders and wantit

Bitcoin is around 15000 t on bittrex. On gdax, is about 16500 usd. There is a 1500 dollar difference between it. I saw that there was a 500 to 1000 dollar difference earlier. I have heard about btc arbitrage but i believe it related to certain exchanges which are not trustful.

However these exchanges, bittrex and gdax/coinbase are very reputable. Couldn't you just buy btc with usd on bittrex... then sell it immediately to gdax/coinbase and make profit? I know there are selling fees but its like less than 1 percent on both exchanges. So is there something missing here? I mean there is a huge spread right now. I mean couldnt someone buy 1 btc at bittrex for 15300 and then sell it on gdax for 16800? After fees... isn't someone going to make like 1400 per btc or is there something im missing here? Because bittrex when you buy btc, you get the btc immediately right? Then when you sell btc on gdax/coinbase, well you get credited usd right?
    3 different Korean exchanges are trading BTC at 22K

Hard sell has been on the past hour or so there were a couple hundred at 14500 buy side but they moved them and it flew right past into the 14300 range they bought a few there so a small rebound. but looks like the free fall is on. Just a question of if the same money comes in today as yesterday that drove the prices up to stupid numbers at a stupid speed. Unlikely as it looks like they drove it to a no brainer sell off number and ejected.

Its easy to see when they do it just how easy it is to manipulate this shit even when its supposedly tens of 'billions' of dollar in 'market cap'.

Like I said its going to take a MASSIVE crash to see it at numbers that are even realistic. As in it still has about 8K to go. 6K is really the realistic ceiling on this shit no matter what people claim. You will see that especially if the guys who were running the price up over the past week dont get back in until it completely craters. Already dropped 700 bucks in the 2 minutes it took to type this,with a couple small buys here and there trying to slow the bleeding.

Nope ful on buy now I guess 13800 was the lowest people could let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Hard sell has been on the past hour or so there were a couple hundred at 14500 buy side but they moved them and it flew right past into the 14300 range they bought a few there so a small rebound. but looks like the free fall is on. Just a question of if the same money comes in today as yesterday that drove the prices up to stupid numbers at a stupid speed. Unlikely as it looks like they drove it to a no brainer sell off number and ejected.

Its easy to see when they do it just how easy it is to manipulate this shit even when its supposedly tens of 'billions' of dollar in 'market cap'.

Like I said its going to take a MASSIVE crash to see it at numbers that are even realistic. As in it still has about 8K to go. 6K is really the realistic ceiling on this shit no matter what people claim. You will see that especially if the guys who were running the price up over the past week dont get back in until it completely craters. Already dropped 700 bucks in the 2 minutes it took to type this,with a couple small buys here and there trying to slow the bleeding.

Nope ful on buy now I guess 13800 was the lowest people could let it go.
    In terms of support levels, its all ultra weak until down to around the 5000 level. The faster something goes up, the faster it can go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    In terms of support levels, its all ultra weak until down to around the 5000 level. The faster something goes up, the faster it can go down.
    It will never crash, usd will crash. Us dollars is built in govt trust, bitcoin is built on govt mistrust, most people hate their govt guts

It will never crash, usd will crash. Us dollars is built in govt trust, bitcoin is built on govt mistrust, most people hate their govt guts
    As bad as our monetary policy has been, as much money as was printed during Obama Administration, the ECB and BoJ have been worse. So yes, the dollar will eventually crash, but Bitcoin will crash first. Parabolic charts always end badly. Some will make huge money from Bitcoin but the little guy and public will get slaughtered.

Gold has been a store of value for thousands of years. That isn't going to change.

what are they going to trade BTC for? The idea that BTC was some kind of anti establishment thing went out the window along time ago now its just the latest scam people are using to get rich quick.

Its all completely manipulated and they go from one to the other. Yesterday it was BTC today its LTC, tomorrow it will be ETH or some trash coin no one ever heard of. You just need to be on the right side when it starts to take off. I am about to dump every LTC I own if they keep it up.

and thats how you do it....

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    As bad as our monetary policy has been, as much money as was printed during Obama Administration, the ECB and BoJ have been worse. So yes, the dollar will eventually crash, but Bitcoin will crash first. Parabolic charts always end badly. Some will make huge money from Bitcoin but the little guy and public will get slaughtered.

Gold has been a store of value for thousands of years. That isn't going to change.
    You said it...Parabolic charts always end badly...only the most deluded mind could imagine otherwise.

there is still enough money in it to keep it inflated, theyre just going to go between currencies for the next little bit propping them up and making people ffeel safe. THEN theyre going to drop the hammer.

I said it the other day when the LTC stopped mirroring BTC that it was going to be on. I didnt get in 'perfect' but I got in soon enough this morning AND I dumped half my reserves. I bought those all back (bad price of 126) And will be selling half of those if they get to 135 and arent on a rocket ship. But still had a decent profit. Which I will hammer into whatever they do tomorrow. But if its not ETH, BTC, or LTC again then my options will be limited since I am not heavily funded anywhere else.

This is the end game and people can see it. When they just merry go round the different currencies its pretty obvious. You cant have 50% increases (off all time highs) and THEN 30% decreases (or more) and expect people to think its legit. But you have seen stupidity take over as people keep buying these things thinking theyre going to keep handing out free money. At the prices no theyre prohibitive to hammer away at unless you have taken out serious proifts. If I hadnt been in for what I was in for (less than 60 bucks on most everything) no way in hell I would be back into LTC again.

nobody under 40 will buy gold, they will be going with bitcoin instead, this is why bitcoin is going to 500,000-1,000,000 within a few years. it is a more honest currency, than any other in world

nobody under 40 will buy gold, they will be going with bitcoin instead, this is why bitcoin is going to 500,000-1,000,000 within a few years. it is a more honest currency, than any other in world
    LOL you dont even have a clue, once they have mined all there is to mine it will be useless. Because if no one is mining it then its not going to move around so until they invent some other way for transactions to move (and someone to get paid for it) then the life span of BTC is coming to a close. Its only worth as much as some idiot is willing to pay for it.

LOL you dont even have a clue, once they have mined all there is to mine it will be useless. Because if no one is mining it then its not going to move around so until they invent some other way for transactions to move (and someone to get paid for it) then the life span of BTC is coming to a close. Its only worth as much as some idiot is willing to pay for it.
    Railbird will be 173 years old when they get around to mining the last one

Quote Originally Posted by focker View Post
    Railbird will be 173 years old when they get around to mining the last one

less than 5 million to go they mined over a million this year and it will be about 2 or more next year. I said it awhile ago they will be less than 2.5 years mining wahts left.

I just ejected out of those 126 ones I got stuck with awhile ago and i feel lucky. Screwed me because I would have bought in at 121 when they tanked there awhile ago so now have to wait for them to go down again.

Its all back and forth right now and you can maybe get a few quick hitters in there between 124(maybe less) and 127.80 or so. Just depends on hoiw much you want to gamble because if you guess wrong it might hurt, thats why I ejected.

well there you go more free money got to 122 there, and if you missed that one you probably have another shot here in a minute. I got a few and didnt sell so it will have to dip lower (unlikely) than it just did and go higher than it just didn. Which also isnt likely. 127.60s or a bit higher is the sell point but if it doesnt get up there in the next few minutes it might be awhile. And it looks like its dipping back now. So the range may have changed now might see 120 and then look to eject in the high 124s maybe 125.

and there was 127.80... now wait for the dip

CBOE bitcoin futures trading starts Sunday at 5 PM CST.

Make sure to use google authenticator for your bitcoin exchanges. Also use it for bitcoin book that are anonymous such as Nitrogen.

less than 5 million to go they mined over a million this year and it will be about 2 or more next year. I said it awhile ago they will be less than 2.5 years mining wahts left.

IOTA = block less block chain, no mining, no fees

Bitcoin Futures dates:

12/10 - CBOE, no fees.
    12/18 - CME
    Soon - Japan
    2018 - NASDAQ

Quote Originally Posted by focker View Post
    IOTA = block less block chain, no mining, no fees
    iota pump and dump scam

not a bad spot to jump back in on LTC right here 126.12 once they buy up these small sell orders its going to take off again...