EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (John Kelly is our July contestant)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (John Kelly is our July contestant)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (John Kelly is our July contestant)

Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, CFL and WNBA.
    • Sides and Totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (John Kelly is our July contestant)

If victorious, I will donate the cash prize of $1,000 to the charity of the community's choice.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (John Kelly is our July contestant)

Good luck, JK!

Hope you have a solid month JK

unreal.
    EoG 500 Champion (2/2014)
    EoG NBA Post-Up 2nd Place (2015)

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Get it done JK.
    "Think of the children!"

EOG Dedicated

It's July John, and BOL
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

A few EOG contributors rejected the idea of competing in July, citing the more attractive months of football season, so I decided to take a shot here in July.

The WNBA season is in full swing and that's where I'll make my first selection.

Stay tuned.

The Human Fund is rooting you home!!
    "David is aware of this thread and he's disappointed about the developments."

You have been the contestant many times. Finally, you are doing it under your own name.

EOG Addicted

GL JK!

Quote Originally Posted by Dell Dude View Post
    You have been the contestant many times. Finally, you are doing it under your own name.
    Not true, or in terms you'll understand: Fake news.

Carry on, Dude.

669 Seattle Storm +3.5

More Sue Bird, fewer Jewell Loyd turnovers.

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Damn Beaver Ball !!!

EOG Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    669 Seattle Storm +3.5

More Sue Bird, fewer Jewell Loyd turnovers.
    Nice way to start things off with a 20 pt blowout win.

Weeee.... kick ass n take names!
    "All I know is that I know nothing"- Socrates

Another WNBA game coming Sunday.

Mystics v Sparks.

Hint: Woof-woof.

671 Washington Mystics +6.5.

Game tips at 2:00 p.m. PT.

Final score: L.A. Sparks 76 Washington Mystics 69.

Cruel and unusual punishment.

EOG Dedicated

Up 17 at the half and fail to cover, JFC. Tough break John

Miserable result.

Thanks for commiserating with me, kane.

Washington was inside the number for 39 minutes and 44 seconds.

Suffered a similar "beat" last Friday night with Phoenix +7.5 over Minnesota.

909-910 Toronto Blue Jays-New York Yankees UNDER 9 runs (-108)

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

unbelievable
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    darvish ryu are the 2 best pitchers, id use Kershaw in set up roll for jansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Rail last night on eog radio: "Darvish and Tanaka are the two best pitchers in baseball."

Where's the announcer with "The JK ... Play of the Day." ... No -110 restriction there.

EOG Dedicated

Miserable result.

Thanks for commiserating with me, kane.

Washington was inside the number for 39 minutes and 44 seconds.

Suffered a similar "beat" last Friday night with Phoenix +7.5 over Minnesota.
    Now it's your turn to commiserate with me. I had over 10 in the O's/Brewers game today, bottom of the third Milwaukee had a 8-1 lead, and that ended up being the final score, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Now it's your turn to commiserate with me. I had over 10 in the O's/Brewers game today, bottom of the third Milwaukee had a 8-1 lead, and that ended up being the final score, LOL
    I was right there with ya, Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Sickening way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by 2W2P2S View Post
    The Human Fund is rooting you home!!
    Money For People. It has a certain understated stupidity.

909-910 Toronto Blue Jays-New York Yankees UNDER 9 runs (-108)
    Final score: Yankees 6 Blue Jays 3.

A push that feels like a loss.

Yanks led 2-1 heading to the bottom half of the eighth inning.

Current record: 1-1-1.

The opening odds start here jimmythegreek's Avatar

Tough way not to win JK. I know pushes don't help in this contest, but i had flip side bad luck this afternoon on Baltimore/Milwaukee over 9.5. 8-1 after 3 and the rest unfortunately was history.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythegreek View Post
    Tough way not to win JK. I know pushes don't help in this contest, but i had flip side bad luck this afternoon on Baltimore/Milwaukee over 9.5. 8-1 after 3 and the rest unfortunately was history.
    Your loss was tougher to take than my push.

Of course, there's no crying in the sports book.

969 Boston Red Sox-Texas Rangers UNDER 9 runs (-110) at Pinnacle

JK not home.

This is hindsight of course, but I'm surprised you didn't go with your Padres under pick.

Quote Originally Posted by ejd_5277 View Post
    This is hindsight of course, but I'm surprised you didn't go with your Padres under pick.

The -110 restriction got me.

When I went to submit a selection, the total at Pinnacle was 8.5 UNDER (-118).

Hours later, the total was 8 UNDER (-115).

So I went a different direction.

Maddening.

Current record in July is 1-2-1.