Stay away from ThatNegroJ scammer who steals your money
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stay away from ThatNegroJ scammer who steals your money

Default Stay away from ThatNegroJ scammer who steals your money

I posted a message a few weeks ago as I was looking for bitcoin on a weekend and hadn't set up Coinbase at the time. ThatNegroJ sent me a PM that he could do it. I sent the Westy Union for $250 on a Sunday am three weeks ago and have received every excuse known to man kind. First it was Heritage couldn't sent the bitcoin because he needed to send documents. Then it was being sent back in a day of two. Then it was he was a middle man, etc and the other person blew the money so he couldn't release bitcoin, etc.

I asked to have even something released this week $50 in bitcoin or Westy to show good faith and that was ignored so I've confirmed this guy never intended to sent me $1 of bitcoin. Just wanted to steal my money. I sent the money to Joshua Meadows Mittenen in Seattle Washington. If you google him, which I obviously did afterwards ( and should have checked before sending so that's on me) has been arrested for home bulgaries , etc so it all makes sense now.

I have called Westy and they have opened up a fraud case and have told me this guy won't be able to use Westy anymore but I'm sure he will find other ways to scam people. Next call is to the state of Washington police department and my local PD to open up their own investigation.

I would highly advise anyone to stay away from this guy. I also tried to mediate this with John Kelly before going to out this guy on the forum but that went no where also confirming that this guy just wanted to steal my money. I'm just thankful at this point it was only $250. Karma is a bitch so I am assured this guy who lives at home with his mommy will get his. I have all the PMs, copies of Westy and emails as proof.

I could have just let this go but I have done a number of transactions on this website and never had an issue so want to make sure the other posters here that have some class and are not pure pure thieves don't get stuck trying to do anything with this guy.

I would advise John Kelly to not let this guy do anything in terms of free contests etc and to keep out for ghosts but it's not my website so I can only provide my advice.

Good luck today to everyone else who's not a scammer with their plays.....

Default Re: Stay away from ThatNegroJ scammer that steals your money

eagle........it still boggles my mind total strangers with screen names exchange money.
    i feel for your situation but all you guys that bet with others or who need there accounts funded
    nothing good can come of it.

In every forum you have lurkers who just watch and pick there targets based on there
    posting style and mannerisms.

and when people say gamblers are the most honorable people
    there fucking lying. a degenerate will take the eyes away from his blind mother.

Trust me i'm in this racket for 35 years...........i seen it all and then some.

hope you get justice eagle
    and the rest of you wise the fuck up...............stop betting or exchanging money with anyone
    unless your looking them dead in the eye......or grab your ankles and prepare for penetration

FACTS

lastly this has never happened to me personally
    but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night

EOG Addicted

anyone with the word "negro" in their screen name would have been my first clue to stay far far away.

This guy has a long history of running scams. The guy was connected to Brock and Kerry/Javy. I think they ended up scamming each other. Good luck getting paid by this deadbeat.

Laverty scams another.

Bells Beer Connoisseur FairWarning's Avatar

Default Re: Stay away from ThatNegroJ scammer who steals your money

Quote Originally Posted by Brayden11 View Post
    This guy has a long history of running scams. The guy was connected to Brock and Kerry/Javy. I think they ended up scamming each other. Good luck getting paid by this deadbeat.
    He got Brock, not sure about the Javy involvement.

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar

Since you know the scammer's alleged name, it's a good starting point. Keep trying to trace this motherf*cker and you might get lucky and find his a$$..

On the other end, you're a moron to blindly trust a degenerate loser gambler on a message board. Most of these guys have gambled away everything they own and don't have a pot to piss in.
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    Since you know the scammer's alleged name, it's a good starting point. Keep trying to trace this motherf*cker and you might get lucky and find his a$$..

On the other end, you're a moron to blindly trust a degenerate loser gambler on a message board. Most of these guys have gambled away everything they own and don't have a pot to piss in.
    If that is him, it is the 3rd name he's gone by.

Mustafa Shakur check in.

Wasnt Laverty just on here recently saying how much better he's doing and admitting to being a scammer in the past?

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar

It's not Laverty or some other loser but the guy's real name is Joshua Meadows Mittenen, just Google and you'll see his ugly ass mug is wanted as a criminal by the Seattle PD

The fact that he sent money Western Union to a guy of the same name in Seattle seems like too much of a coincidence and is likely the same person
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

I suggest you either drive to seattle and get your money, or shut the fuck up. $250 is nothing, and if you're really that dumb to send strangers money, you deserve it.

NegroJ loves to lecture us about how we must accept Muslim terrorists and blame ourselves. Probably sent the $250 to ISIS.

How bad a shape does a gambler have to be in? That he can't re-pay a debt of $250? If he got a job at McDonald's and worked just part of a week, he would be able to pay the $250!

BcEagle funding terrorist organizations unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    It's not Laverty or some other loser but the guy's real name is Joshua Meadows Mittenen, just Google and you'll see his ugly ass mug is wanted as a criminal by the Seattle PD

The fact that he sent money Western Union to a guy of the same name in Seattle seems like too much of a coincidence and is likely the same person
    I know he went by Brian Lambert a while back.

Exactly - when he couldn't even pay anything towards I knew I was dealing with a broke dik scammer who lives with his mommy. I wound up owning him for a measly $250. I should have been smarter though and assumed it ahead of time I guess! I had done other transactions in the past with others and had no issues so just wasn't thinking it was going to happen to me!

Quote Originally Posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
    eagle........it still boggles my mind total strangers with screen names exchange money.
    i feel for your situation but all you guys that bet with others or who need there accounts funded

First sentence nails this perfectly. And I did laugh at the last one.

Blog Entries

Back in the heyday of forums this amount would'nt be posting worthy.

In every forum you have lurkers who just watch and pick there targets based on there
    posting style and mannerisms.

and when people say gamblers are the most honorable people
    there fucking lying. a degenerate will take the eyes away from his blind mother.

Trust me i'm in this racket for 35 years...........i seen it all and then some.

hope you get justice eagle
    and the rest of you wise the fuck up...............stop betting or exchanging money with anyone
    unless your looking them dead in the eye......or grab your ankles and prepare for penetration

FACTS

are you entering our football contest? bracket style. use your connections to get money added to the contest please

Didn't he claim to live in the NE area? I remember when I posted about NE possibly going 19-0 he mentioned that he was in the NE fanbase area. Hope you get your money. I see that he's banned now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Didn't he claim to live in the NE area? I remember when I posted about NE possibly going 19-0 he mentioned that he was in the NE fanbase area. Hope you get your money. I see that he's banned now.
    Yes
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    are you entering our football contest? bracket style. use your connections to get money added to the contest please
    no Matt i tried to be nice with $1000 for the guys at TGF..........and i got spit in the face...........will never happen again
    plus you call my money dirty.............why isn't it dirty when you want added money to your contest.

cant have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Allright View Post
    Back in the heyday of forums this amount would'nt be posting worthy.
    How is rotary-dial-land-line these days?

Quote Originally Posted by BCEAGLE1996 View Post
    Exactly - when he couldn't even pay anything towards I knew I was dealing with a broke dik scammer who lives with his mommy. I wound up owning him for a measly $250. I should have been smarter though and assumed it ahead of time I guess! I had done other transactions in the past with others and had no issues so just wasn't thinking it was going to happen to me!
    BCEAGLE.........you cant own a guy who took your money. he hustled you for $250
    and you cant even look him in the eye and tell him because POOF..........he's gone
    you own people when they got your money but you got there life in your hands.
    you got a forum for the story he has your money.............i call that a push you both got something
    but owning ????? come on now the guy got you.and why make it worse by saying

"I knew I was dealing with a broke dik scammer who lives with his mommy. I wound up owning him for a measly $250. I should have been smarter though and assumed it ahead of time "

just saying

Wow, that is a serious post there. You ever murder anybody Factman?

EOG = Home of the tough guys! "wink-wink"

www.gabewins.com Baseball Zealot's Avatar

Laverty/Lambert/NegroJ, lives back east doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Wow, that is a serious post there. You ever murder anybody Factman?
    Rico.........i try to follow most of the 10 commandments
    murder ? thats a felony..............i was simply making a point about owning

First Lib ever banned at EOG. He must be a serial killer. JK broke his cherry!

Rico.........i try to follow most of the 10 commandments
    murder ? thats a felony..............i was simply making a point about owning
    Good to know! For a moment there I thought you were a hit man for the clinton's with that a guy's "life-in-your-hands" business.

Yes indeed another HR post from RDalert! The liberal scamming-stiff-mustafa-muslim-lavatory has been banned! It's a new day at EOG folks! Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    Good to know! For a moment there I thought you were a hit man for the clinton's with that a guy's "life-in-your-hands" business.
    was trying to tell b.c ...more of a make the pricks life miserable as i see he
    got a name and city and state.........which is a excellent start.

If i was a hitman............no way would it be for the Clinton's
    rumor on the Potomac is he's a slow pay and a no pay
    and his wife is worse. lol

was trying to tell b.c ...more of a make the pricks life miserable as i see he
    got a name and city and state.........which is a excellent start.

If i was a hitman............no way would it be for the Clinton's
    rumor on the Potomac is he's a slow pay and a no pay
    and his wife is worse. lol
    really?

we were better off with qaddaffi

JK is fighting to save EOG, one Liberal Stiff at a time. I think that's something we can all rally around.