Skip Bayless vs Skip Bayless

Thread: Skip Bayless vs Skip Bayless

Default Skip Bayless vs Skip Bayless

Default Re: Skip Bayless Vs Skip Bayless

Anyone that watches that contrived bullshit is pure brain dead.

Anything with Steven A involved too.

That video is 1,000,000X better than what Sharpe offers. One of the dumbest former players in history. Would love to see a video of him attempting to brush his teeth without a manual. If they fired Stupidass Sharpe and had just Bayless vs himself: ratings rise exponentially!

TYVM Morgan William!!! winkyduck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    That video is 1,000,000X better than what Sharpe offers. One of the dumbest former players in history. Would love to see a video of him attempting to brush his teeth without a manual. If they fired Stupidass Sharpe and had just Bayless vs himself: ratings rise exponentially!
    .................and I am just the opposite. I love Shannon and don't watch when the other clown is on
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Default Re: Skip Bayless vs Skip Bayless

I've quit on all the talking heads.

I watch the games and avoid the chatter from commentators who rarely attend the games.

Skip played on my high school basketball team(Northwest Classen). He averaged 1.4 pts his senior year on a state runner-up team(26-3).

Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    Skip played on my high school basketball team(Northwest Classen). He averaged 1.4 pts his senior year on a state runner-up team(26-3).
    That's hilarious. A year or so ago he was on the air bragging about what a good HS hoops player he was.