Great Job!

Pussy Obama let them all in.

Not going to happen with this guy.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bo...rticle/2628828

Default Re: Potus

EOG Dedicated

JK: Anyway I could "sponsor" a $500 cash-contest here? All I ask for in return: This thread is Sticky'd for the next five months, with moderator privileges to this thread only for the following: Boston Massacre, Maxo, Michael777, and the man-myth-legend, RDalert.

AND, lets also: "M-EOG-GA"!

Quote Originally Posted by rico1 View Post
    AND, lets also: "M-EOG-GA"!
    JK made a powerful first statement in this regard yesterday. Leadership you can get excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by boston massacre View Post
    Great Job !

Pussy Obama let them all in.

Not Going to happen with this Guy.

Is it possible for a Dem and a Tard to agree on something? Obamacare was a great accomplishment! Massive! Hundreds of thousands of lives were saved. The Trumptards should work on improving it!
    "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrunner View Post
    Is it possible for a Dem and a Tard to agree on something? Obamacare was a great accomplishment! Massive! Hundreds of thousands of lives were saved. The Trumptards should work on improving it!
    Why should healthy people who take care of themselves and exercise pay the health costs of people who eat at mcdonald's 10 times a week, smoke, and drink excessively?

Why do you think healthcare is a human right?

Default Re: POTUS

Obama said his health plan would save people money. It hasn't. It's cost people more money on NATIONAL averages.

Hard working Americans pay for the healthcare of lazy pieces of shit.

People would live longer if we banned fast food.

People would live longer if we banned smoking.

People would live longer if we banned alcohol.

People would live longer if we put devices in cars so they couldn't go more than 55 MPH.

In effect, doing all of those things would save lives over the long run.

So, why haven't we done those things? Can you figure it out mentally, or are you an intellectual cripple?

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Why should healthy people who take care of themselves and exercise pay the health costs of people who eat at mcdonald's 10 times a week, smoke, and drink excessively?

Why do you think healthcare is a human right?

You are one massive dumbshit! Many people are born very sick, disabled, hancapped! People also get old and need senior care, nursing homes, etc.

What a dumbfuck Javy, Bumgarner, Juicingjake, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc is!!!

You are one massive dumbshit! Many people are born very sick, disabled, hancapped! People also get old and need senior care, nursing homes, etc.

What a dumbfuck Javy, Bumgarner, Juicingjake, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc is!!!

Hey LIB-TARD! GET-OFF-HIS-NUT-SACK! You damned LIB-TARD-DOMESTIC-TERRORIST! GTFO!

EAT-A-BUCKET-FULL-OF-YOUR-OWN-SHIT-CUNT-TARD!

PS: Use chopsticks too!

Get back in your hole you CUNT-FUCK-LIB-TARD! HOLE= POTUS TRUMP blog thread

Quote Originally Posted by rdalert447 View Post
    JK made a powerful first statement in this regard yesterday. Leadership you can get excited about.
    Let's hope he parlays that into a larger win for EOG and takes some executive action here!

Get back in your hole you CUNT-FUCK-LIB-TARD! HOLE= POTUS TRUMP blog thread
    Fuckoff tough guy! I mean Trumptard! No I really meant RETARD! Seriously you're RAT!

Fuckoff tough guy! I mean Trumptard! No I really meant RETARD! Seriously you're RAT!

MAKE-ME YOU-CUNT-BUCKET-OF-SHIT

I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU CUNT! GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE AND WE ARE FINE! COMPRENDE DIP-SHIT?

UNLIKE OTHERS, I WILL MEET YOU.

PURSE RESTRICTIONS HOWEVER, ONLY BECAUSE ITS YOU CUNT-TARD

Hey look BigRubber...Trump assaulted another person...Now if someone paste CNN on Vince's head again they will make EOG famous...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU CUNT! GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE AND WE ARE FINE! COMPRENDE DIP-SHIT?
    Breaking news the RATFUCK isn't scared of me!!!! Retard sorry you felt threatened. Seems like a common theme amongst Trumptards. Tough guy I wasn't threatening you. You're strictly a harmless retarded joke to me!

Obamacare is here to stay! Lets work on improving it instead of sabotaging it!

Breaking news the RATFUCK isn't scared of me!!!! Retard sorry you felt threatened. Seems like a common theme amongst Trumptards. Tough guy I wasn't threatening you. You're strictly a harmless retarded joke to me!

Your little "volley-match" you challenged Javy to won't cash with me. So either get back in your hole? Or we have a problem. Comprende? I accept your previous challenge with purse restrictions. Minimum of $100,000 each in cash. You post it up. I post it up. One round. No time limit. No referee. First to tap loses. Simple. Easy.

So now CUNT-TARD get your lazy ass out there: BEG-BORROW-STEAL, get that $100,000. AND ITS ON CUNT-TARD! You are on-the-clock-bitch.

Your little "volley-match" you challenged Javy to won't cash with me. So either get back in your hole? Or we have a problem. Comprende? I accept your previous challenge with purse restrictions. Minimum of $100,000 each in cash. You post it up. I post it up. One round. No time limit. No referee. First to tap loses. Simple. Easy.

So now CUNT-TARD get your lazy ass out there: BEG-BORROW-STEAL, get that $100,000. AND ITS ON CUNT-TARD! You are on-the-clock-bitch.

When this happened TheGeezer was beating his meat in the corner while watching Monday Night Raw...No doubt going crazy like the 20k or so in attendance...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

Rico The Retard