Most important series of the year for the Brewers thus far IMO starts now

Thread: Most important series of the year for the Brewers thus far IMO starts now

Default Most important series of the year for the Brewers thus far IMO starts now

Four on the road against a Pittsburgh team that's a sexy pick to have a sneaky good 2nd half. Marte returns tomorrow.

Going to be interesting. 1-0 Brewers Bottom 2 as we speak.

Default Re: Most important series of the year for the Brewers thus far IMO starts now

1-0 after 3.

Both starting pitchers look sharp.

Default Re: Most important series of the year for the Brewers thus far IMO starts now

They could sweep and lose division or get swept and win division. Way too early for scoreboard watching. Cubs and Brewers play 7 times in September.

Brewers legit, i know there scouts. They agreed with me to avoid dominicans

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Brewers legit, i know there scouts. They agreed with me to avoid dominicans
    Brewers position players are legit. Other than Nelson, the starting pitchers aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Brewers position players are legit. Other than Nelson, the starting pitchers aren't.
    travis shaw will fade badly in the 2nd half. they need a starter badly to offset cubs acquisition. cubs starting to realize they can't win off last years press clippings. starting to step it up.

don't see the Pirates actually contending

the series is still important for them AND other MLB teams, as the results of this series if swept or 3-1 either way might influence if the Pirates become Sellers or Buyers at the trade deadline.

Felipe Rivero could help ALOT Of team's bullpens