BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

Default Re: BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

SHAVENCOIN ARE YOU GOING TO GET TECHNICAL MY LOVELY WIFE WON A MILLION DOLLARS BUT AFTER TAXES A CHECK FOR 455,000 WAS HANDED TO HER/ME.SO NO WE DIDNT WIN A MILLION BUT IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BET I DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF A MILLION DOLLAR TICKET ON MY PHONE BRING IT ON

SHAVENCOIN BET ME 1000 DOLLARS

ANYBODY ELSE

I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    YISMAN STIFFED ME SCREENSHOT YOUR ARSE

SHAVENCOIN I WILL SEND THE WINNING TICKET TO JOHN KELLY TO PIST IT IN THE FORUM THEN YOU PAY ME A DIME

COME ON BOYS ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES

BEANTOWNJIM DOESNT MAKE UP STORIES WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING IN THESE FORUMS YOU CAN BET YOUR ARSE ITS TRUE

LETS GO BOYS ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO BET

SHAVENCOIN BET 1K ITS IN WRITING

"White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

Nothing technical. Prove you won a million before taxes and you win the bet.

You have 1 week to post the ticket. That gives you plenty of time. Tuesday, August 8th at 7:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    SHAVENCOIN I WILL SEND THE WINNING TICKET TO JOHN KELLY TO PIST IT IN THE FORUM THEN YOU PAY ME A DIME

COME ON BOYS ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES

BEANTOWNJIM DOESNT MAKE UP STORIES WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING IN THESE FORUMS YOU CAN BET YOUR ARSE ITS TRUE

LETS GO BOYS ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO BET

SHAVENCOIN BET 1K ITS IN WRITING
    So why dont you just prove it, it's not like a picture of something you've already cashed in is going to void it?

The take home reward seems to be changing by the day. Nothing fishy about this story.

Some states post names an pictures of big winners, since couples tend to look alike, we should look for a women that looks like Jim.

Cheryl Raymond's your wife?

Congrats!

Jim...i'll bet you double or nothing on the dime you still owe me (from listening to the radio show with Yisman on) that you didnt win a million.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Beaner. Ask your lovely wife if you could send me a dime. I need a bankroll for the EOG meet at Arlington Park this Saturday. I'll pay you back when I hit the lottery.

"A Bush in the hand is better than two in the house"

As Fox Mulder would say....

" I want to believe "

One of my co- workers won 100 K on a scratch off ticket, he bought tons of tickets, however..

He was quite tall and you could often see his head in the window of the 7-11 hunched over scratching tickets

His nickname was "Scractch-Off " !

Another co-worker scrated a $250,000 winner at the dog track.

Best of all is my friend Gordon Downer of Guilford, CT. He won something like 3 million on the state lottery., and was already a millionaire.

He was one of the first lottery agents and sold tons of tickets, he used his commissions to buy free tickets

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    As Fox Mulder would say....

" I want to believe "

One of my co- workers won 100 K on a scratch off ticket, he bought tons of tickets, however..

He was quite tall and you could often see his head in the window of the 7-11 hunched over scratching tickets

His nickname was "Scractch-Off " !

Another co-worker scrated a $250,000 winner at the dog track.

Best of all is my friend Gordon Downer of Guilford, CT. He won something like 3 million on the state lottery., and was already a millionaire.

He was one of the first lottery agents and sold tons of tickets, he used his commissions to buy free tickets
    Lots of lottery players win big prizes,but what did they spend to do so.It's the net not the gross that counts...

Move to a liberal cesspool like Illinois and you'll win $0.00 if you win $1,000,000 on an Illinois scratch ticket. State is broke.

How can you pay tax on a lottery win ? wtf lmfao

so you paid tax to earn the $ you played the lottery with,you paid lottery tax to play the lottery,NOW you pay tax on the winnings,what the actual fuck ?..so the $ has been taxed 3 times,and still no national health service

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterUk View Post
    How can you pay tax on a lottery win ? wtf lmfao

so you paid tax to earn the $ you played the lottery with,you paid lottery tax to play the lottery,NOW you pay tax on the winnings,what the actual fuck ?..so the $ has been taxed 3 times,and still no national health service
    Only in America...

THEY TAKE THE TAXES OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHECK THAT MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS ONLY WORTH 455,000 IN MASSACHUSETTS DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISING

THE CHECK WILL CLEAR ON THURSDAY IT TAKES 7 DAYS AND MY LOVELY WIFE IS TAKING ME TO MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT TO CELEBRATE WWW.LEGALSEAFOODS.COM

WHOS GOING TO BET ME SO FAR I ONLY HAVE 1000 DOLLAR BET WITH SHAVENCOIN IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO TAKE HIS MONEY

THE CHECK WILL CLEAR ON THURSDAY IT TAKES 7 DAYS AND MY LOVELY WIFE IS TAKING ME TO MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT TO CELEBRATE WWW.LEGALSEAFOODS.COM

WHOS GOING TO BET ME SO FAR I ONLY HAVE 1000 DOLLAR BET WITH SHAVENCOIN IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO TAKE HIS MONEY

BTJ you could sponsor an "EOG Bash" for everyone,and have your picture taken with Shavencoin too.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...light=eog+bash

Legal Seafoods??
    Your kidding, right?
    20 better seafood restaurants around Town then that tourist spot.

Not sure who that is in that picture but it isn't me. I do believe that was at the EOG bash in Atlantis. I was there but those guys aren't me

I KNOW IT SUCKS DOT PARK BUT I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE JEW OWNER ROGER BERKOWITZ I MIGHT PICK HIS BRAIN AS TO WHERE WE CAN INVEST THE MONEY YOU KNOW HOW THE JEWS CASH IN

DOT PARK I HAD A NICE STEAK TIP SUB AT BLASIS THE OTHER DAY IT WAS A BIT PRICEY CLOSE TO 13 DOLLARS WITH A SODA

DOT PARK MAYBE WE WILL MEET UP SOMEDAY I OWN 6 UNITS IN SAVIN HILL.SAVIN HILL IS NOW SOUTH BOSTON RENTS ARE GOING SKY HIGH UNFORTUNETLY SO ARE THE PROPERTY TAXES

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaDd7HBM14">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaDd7HBM14" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    "Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight"
    -Slim Charles (also the new motto of pregame.com)

THEY TAKE THE TAXES OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHECK THAT MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS ONLY WORTH 455,000 IN MASSACHUSETTS DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISING

Congratulations! And I also wished more loudmouth's took you up on your offer...Much like all the posters that ridicule CK for being a millionaire...I have no doubt in my mind that your wife won as the article and any internet search would reveal it as truth...However the article says it is 655k payout...Why did they take an extra 200k?
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Congratulations! And I also wished more loudmouth's took you up on your offer...Much like all the posters that ridicule CK for being a millionaire...I have no doubt in my mind that your wife won as the article and any internet search would reveal it as truth...However the article says it is 655k payout...Why did they take an extra 200k?
    Beaner said he's a millionaire.
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    darvish ryu are the 2 best pitchers, id use Kershaw in set up roll for jansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Rail last night on eog radio: "Darvish and Tanaka are the two best pitchers in baseball."

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Beaner said he's a millionaire.
    Well he did win 1 million right? And one would also have to think with his benefits and the fact that his wife has a good job with probably awesome retirement etc at hospital that he is in fact a millionaire...So why don't you take the 1000.00 challenge? Simple enough...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Well he did win 1 million right? And one would also have to think with his benefits and the fact that his wife has a good job with probably awesome retirement etc at hospital that he is in fact a millionaire...So why don't you take the 1000.00 challenge? Simple enough...
    No, he is not a millionaire. He lied about that.

Even if his wife had a good job, I'm not sure how "awesome retirement etc" makes one a millionaire.

As for the challenge, he's already stiffed me on two bets, so I won't be betting with him unless he posts up the money.

He won't post up and he won't post proof.

Done deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    darvish ryu are the 2 best pitchers, id use Kershaw in set up roll for jansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Rail last night on eog radio: "Darvish and Tanaka are the two best pitchers in baseball."

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    No, he is not a millionaire. He lied about that.

Even if his wife had a good job, I'm not sure how "awesome retirement etc" makes one a millionaire.

As for the challenge, he's already stiffed me on two bets, so I won't be betting with him unless he posts up the money.

He won't post up and he won't post proof.

Done deal.

HaHa...Yes he is and you (evidently) and I are not...You lose....He has a ticket that says 1 million winner...Even with taxes taken out any reasonable person would figure they have a million between the 2 of them based on real estate owned and her 401k has to be more than plenty to take them over the top...So suck it up, Beantown Jim(one of the stupidest people to ever post on an internet forum) is more successful in life than you are...If you disagree...Let him take 1000.00 from you...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

THEY SAY 650,000 THEN YOU ARE TAXED ON AN ANNUITY THE STATE HAS TO BUY ON THE INSURANCE OF THE WINNERS MONEY ITS A JOKE HOW MUCH THEY TAKE OUT ON A LUMP SUM IT MUST BE THE SAME IN EVERY STATE

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

I WILL POST UP I WILL SEND A PICTURE OF THE WINNING TICKET TO JOHN KELLY NOW I JUST NEED SOME SUCKERS IN THE FORUM DUMB ENOUGH TO BET ME

SO FAR I SHAVENCOIN FOR A DIME WHOS NEXT

I WILL POST UP I WILL SEND A PICTURE OF THE WINNING TICKET TO JOHN KELLY NOW I JUST NEED SOME SUCKERS IN THE FORUM DUMB ENOUGH TO BET ME

No one will...Once again congratulations...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar

And it has to be confirmed that the ticket indeed belongs to you, not some fake or photoshopped lotto ticket you found on an image search.
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

I AM DONE WITH YOU LOSERS PHOTOSHOP A MILLION DOLLAR TICKET ON MY CELL PHONE

BOYS MAYBE SOME DAY I WILL TAKE DOT PARK OUT FOR LUNCH AND SHOW HIM EVERYTHING THE LOTTERY GAVE US I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LOSER DOT PARK MIGHT BE

FORGET IT BOYS I AM RICH AND YOUR NOT

THEY SAY 650,000 THEN YOU ARE TAXED ON AN ANNUITY THE STATE HAS TO BUY ON THE INSURANCE OF THE WINNERS MONEY ITS A JOKE HOW MUCH THEY TAKE OUT ON A LUMP SUM IT MUST BE THE SAME IN EVERY STATE

I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    Most states dont have the nonsense of pretending you're winning a million if it's really an annuity, that's reserved for big jackpots, not scratchoffs. So let me get this straight, you claim you won a million but are trying to scrounge a few bucks from eog'ers by betting on it?

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    Most states dont have the nonsense of pretending you're winning a million if it's really an annuity, that's reserved for big jackpots, not scratchoffs. So let me get this straight, you claim you won a million but are trying to scrounge a few bucks from eog'ers by betting on it?
    BTJ getting his side hustle on...