BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

Dollar Sign BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS I LOVE MY LOVELY WIFE AND I HAVE TO TALK TO MY LAWYER TOMORROW

NICE KNOWING YOU BOYS BUT ITS TIME TO JOIN THE MILLIONARES CLUB

I GRIN WHEN WE WIN
    YISMAN STIFFED ME SCREENSHOT YOUR ARSE

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

good,maybe now you can pay your debts you fucking deadbeat stiff

So one of your Aunts died, and you think this is something to be proud of?

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

My bet is Beaner continues to stiff. He pretended to have all this money in his basement and still didn't pay his many debts.
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    darvish ryu are the 2 best pitchers, id use Kershaw in set up roll for jansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Rail last night on eog radio: "Darvish and Tanaka are the two best pitchers in baseball."

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    My bet is Beaner continues to stiff. He pretended to have all this money in his basement and still didn't pay his many debts.
    exactly!

Fake news? Or good news? Because if true then Jim can pay all of the bookies and posters what he owes with compound interest!

Terrific news for the books.

Seriously Beaner, why don't you just run an ad inviting cons to rip you off, assuming the situation really happens?

Lend me a tenner Jim

did your wife win on a scratch ticket?
    when in doubt take the dog

YES SHE DID A 10 DOLLAR SCRATCH TICKET MY WIFE NEVER PLAYS THE LOTTERY SHE WAS SITTING IN A CORNER STORE READING SOME HOROSCOPE MAGAZINE THAT SAID BUY A LOTTERY TICKET TODAY AND YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE.SHE DID AND SURE ENOUGH MY LUCKS HAS CHANGED.

I AM DRIVING TO LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS TOMORROW WE ARE BOTH SHAKING I KEEP LOOKING AT THE TICKET IN DISBELIEF.AFTER TAXES THEY SAY THE TICKET WILL BE WORTH 375,000 DOLLARS MAN THEY KILL YOU IN TAXES.

GAMBLING FOR ME IS EASY NOW I AM UP 3300 AT YOUWAGER I CANT LOSE BECAUSE THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ME NOW I AM GOING TO BE ASKING FOR A PAYOUT IF I WIN ONE MORE BET BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW

I LOVE MY WIFE AND MY WIFE LOVES ME

BEANTOWNJIM HAS FINALLY STRUCK IT RICH MY LOVELY WIFE IS STILL WORKING I AM PICKING HER UP TOMORROW FROM WORK AND OFF TO THE LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

OH MAN BEANTOWNJIM HAS FINALLY HIT THE BIG ONE NOW I KNOW MY LOVELY WIFE WILL INCREASE MY ALLOWANCE

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    YES SHE DID A 10 DOLLAR SCRATCH TICKET MY WIFE NEVER PLAYS THE LOTTERY SHE WAS SITTING IN A CORNER STORE READING SOME HOROSCOPE MAGAZINE THAT SAID BUY A LOTTERY TICKET TODAY AND YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE.SHE DID AND SURE ENOUGH MY LUCKS HAS CHANGED.

I AM DRIVING TO LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS TOMORROW WE ARE BOTH SHAKING I KEEP LOOKING AT THE TICKET IN DISBELIEF.AFTER TAXES THEY SAY THE TICKET WILL BE WORTH 375,000 DOLLARS MAN THEY KILL YOU IN TAXES.

GAMBLING FOR ME IS EASY NOW I AM UP 3300 AT YOUWAGER I CANT LOSE BECAUSE THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ME NOW I AM GOING TO BE ASKING FOR A PAYOUT IF I WIN ONE MORE BET BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW

I LOVE MY WIFE AND MY WIFE LOVES ME

BEANTOWNJIM HAS FINALLY STRUCK IT RICH MY LOVELY WIFE IS STILL WORKING I AM PICKING HER UP TOMORROW FROM WORK AND OFF TO THE LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

OH MAN BEANTOWNJIM HAS FINALLY HIT THE BIG ONE NOW I KNOW MY LOVELY WIFE WILL INCREASE MY ALLOWANCE
    How much did she win - obviously not a million, and why would you go to a lawyer?

THE SCRATCH TICKET SAYS 1 MIL BUT AFTER TAXES AND THE BULLSHIT I READ ONLINE YOUR LUCKY IF YOU GET 375 GRAND.I DIDNT TALK TO A LAWYER I TALKED TO MY ACCOUNTANT AND THIS DOPE TOLD ME TO SPREAD IT OUT OVER TWENTY YEARS I TOLD HIM GET LOST I AM FINDING A NEW ACCOUNTANT BOYS ITS TRUE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE I KNOW I AM A JERK BUT EVERYBODY WHO MEETS MY LOVELY WIFE LOVES HER SHE HAS A BIG HEART THAT IS WHY I AM TAKING OVER THE FAMILY FINANCES MY LOVELY WIFE WILL GIVE IT ALL TO CHARITY IF SHE CAN BUT WITH ME LOOKING IVER THE DOUGH THATS NOT HAPPENING.I HAVE BIG PLANS WITH THIS CASH.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE GAMBLING ISNT REALLY THAT IMPORTANT ITS STILL FUN BUT I AM NOT DEPENDING ON IT FOR A LIVING

ANYBODY HEAR FROM YISMAN I THOUGHT HE MIGHT CONGRATULATE ME ON MY GOOD FORTUNE MAYBE HE MIGHT WANT TO MAKE A SIDE BET WITH ME THAT I DINT WIN THE LOTTERY I HAVE A PICTURE OF THE WINNING TICKET IT WILL BE SHOWN AFTER THE CASH COMES IN

I LOVE MY WIFE AND SHE LOVES ME

MY LOVELY WIFE SAYS ALL SHE WANTS IS A NEW LIVING ROOM SET AND A NEW DINING ROOM SET I SAID HONEY LETS NOT SPEND THE MONEY FOOLISHLY

I TALKED TO MY ACCOUNTANT AND THIS DOPE TOLD ME TO SPREAD IT OUT OVER TWENTY YEARS I TOLD HIM GET LOST I AM FINDING A NEW ACCOUNTANT.
    Congrats on the good news. And spreading it over 20 years, for you, is probably a good idea.

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar

Post a picture of the winning lotto ticket or it never happened.
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

BEANTOWNJIM IS A STIFF AND A FRAUD

congrats Beaner, maybe not you can finally pay your debts.
    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    darvish ryu are the 2 best pitchers, id use Kershaw in set up roll for jansen.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodrow Wilson View Post
    Rail last night on eog radio: "Darvish and Tanaka are the two best pitchers in baseball."

THE SCRATCH TICKET SAYS 1 MIL BUT AFTER TAXES AND THE BULLSHIT I READ ONLINE YOUR LUCKY IF YOU GET 375 GRAND.I DIDNT TALK TO A LAWYER I TALKED TO MY ACCOUNTANT AND THIS DOPE TOLD ME TO SPREAD IT OUT OVER TWENTY YEARS I TOLD HIM GET LOST I AM FINDING A NEW ACCOUNTANT BOYS ITS TRUE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE I KNOW I AM A JERK BUT EVERYBODY WHO MEETS MY LOVELY WIFE LOVES HER SHE HAS A BIG HEART THAT IS WHY I AM TAKING OVER THE FAMILY FINANCES MY LOVELY WIFE WILL GIVE IT ALL TO CHARITY IF SHE CAN BUT WITH ME LOOKING IVER THE DOUGH THATS NOT HAPPENING.I HAVE BIG PLANS WITH THIS CASH.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE GAMBLING ISNT REALLY THAT IMPORTANT ITS STILL FUN BUT I AM NOT DEPENDING ON IT FOR A LIVING
    If it was a million you'd get closer to 600K after taxes no matter how high they are in MASS, I think you're full of shit, not to mention if you did win you'd have cashed it in already. It's not like you hit 200 million, and another thing I dont think "small" wins like that can be amortized over 20 or 30 years. show us the ticket.

If anything it's a joke scratchoff ticket. On the back where you look to see the location to pick up your winnings it will likely say the North Pole or the Tooth Fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    If it was a million you'd get closer to 600K after taxes no matter how high they are in MASS, I think you're full of shit, not to mention if you did win you'd have cashed it in already. It's not like you hit 200 million, and another thing I dont think "small" wins like that can be amortized over 20 or 30 years. show us the ticket.
    probably 50k/yr for 20 yrs, not million lump sum ....so lump sum probably around 600k, after paying 40% taxes left with 360k

ANYBODY WANT TO BET

COME ON BOYS I WILL BET ANYBODY IN THE FORUM

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

EOG Dedicated

Lottery jackpots in Georgia allow annunity switch to cash. You can not choose cash option, then switch to annunity. Overall payouts are much lower when you take cash. Scratch offs are always cash.---Black people love the lottery, they have no idea overall odds are 50percent against. State only returns 50percent as prize money. No matter which game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
    probably 50k/yr for 20 yrs, not million lump sum ....so lump sum probably around 600k, after paying 40% taxes left with 360k
    What kind of a scratcher is that? It's possible, but insane, if you hit a $5 scratcher for 100k are they gonna give you 3k a year(after taxes)? Whoopee!

Quote Originally Posted by mr merlin View Post
    What kind of a scratcher is that? It's possible, but insane, if you hit a $5 scratcher for 100k are they gonna give you 3k a year(after taxes)? Whoopee!
    Yep,
    Exactly not only is rake around 50% on lottery, some of the prizes aren't even paid up front.

I looked at Mass lottery site, they have ticket that pays 50k/20 yrs....2nd one down
    http://www.masslottery.com/games/ins...-155-2017.html

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownJoe View Post
    Yep,
    Exactly not only is rake around 50% on lottery, some of the prizes aren't even paid up front.

I looked at Mass lottery site, they have ticket that pays 50k/20 yrs....2nd one down
    http://www.masslottery.com/games/ins...-155-2017.html
    here a $10 ticket would top out at maybe 200-300K, you'd have to buy a $20 ticket + to get close to a mill. So he'll get maybe 35K a year for 20 years, that sucks. poor beantown!

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Itchy scratchy money soon burns hole in pocket...

I buy a few once a year around christmas(perhaps 4 $5 ones), it sure is fun.

Congratulations Jeeem

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Jeem;
    Have any Nigerians tried to get in touch with you yet?

ANYBODY WANT TO BET

COME ON BOYS I WILL BET ANYBODY IN THE FORUM

I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    I'll bet you 1k you didn't win a million on a scratcher

Quote Originally Posted by ShavenCoinpurse View Post
    I'll bet you 1k you didn't win a million on a scratcher
    And then instead of going down to the lottery office to cash it in(and start the process of getting paid that will take a week or so), he blabs about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleface View Post
    Post a picture of the winning lotto ticket or it never happened.
    Here's a spoiler: He's not going to post a picture.

EOG Senior Member

This monumental event is now on Page 3 and dropping? How much did the ticket net? I'm hoping it's true but the lack of follow up makes one wonder if the spoiler alert is true. I'd cash that ticket before it gets lost or stolen!