BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

Default Re: BEANTOWNJIM THE LATEST MILLIONARE

You can see the racism in his expression. The banged up body and tats also match him being a laborer. Definitely wouldn't be allowed in an office unless he was cleaning the toilets. I believe BTJ.

The 1st million (after taxes) is only a lifetime walkoff if you already have a set piece as it were. House, no debt, investments. For someone like me, would need $2 million.

"A Bush in the hand is better than two in the house"

Default Re: Was this asshole announced as the winner before BTJ said he won or after?

He needs to improve some on the " I grin when I win, " shtick line !

I think he was surprised he was identified by the photo and name, and his wife, Lovey was smart enough to let him take the publicity,,,, she likely controls the money , also !

If it were me, with a major win ,like Powerball for 100 million +, first thing would be an attorney that knows this stuff.

First priority would be protect my identity, then apportiate percentages to family members and friends to cut in.

I would assume that would be how you might best transfer a gift of a million or so to a friend or brother in law , etc

If you were giving to chidren, adult or not, you better set it up well !

It would money well spent !

Next, with multi- millions available.... I would attempt to make reparitions to anyone I feel I may have wronged in my life....a list of about one !

Next would be to move from CT.

I might be afraid to move to some banana country like CR, so likely somewhere between San Diego and Seattle
    ....and dress like Jim from Taxi !

Kinda depressing if true that this clown could be so lucky after being a worthless jackass his whole life.

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS AUGUST AND I WAS THINKING OF SENDING YOU A DIME

I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    YISMAN STIFFED ME SCREENSHOT YOUR ARSE

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Jeem;
    Where will you be at in 5 years?

In Massachusetts, where the lottery is more popular than in any other state, people spend an average of $634 a year on Mega Millions, Powerball and the like.

More than 5% of lottery winners declare bankruptcy within 5 years of taking home the jackpot.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...c-sports-and-b

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    and i forgot,he's a racist to boot

Jim Heri Skerry Raymond hates African Americans and the Jewish people.

HEY RICO YOU FINALLY SAID SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE I ALSO HATE YOU

I CANT GO BROKE MY LOVELY WIFE IS STILL WORKING WHILE I STAY HOME AND WATCH THE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY RICO YOU FINALLY SAID SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE I ALSO HATE YOU

I CANT GO BROKE MY LOVELY WIFE IS STILL WORKING WHILE I STAY HOME AND WATCH THE MONEY

THEY TAKE THE TAXES OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHECK THAT MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS ONLY WORTH 455,000 IN MASSACHUSETTS DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISING

THE CHECK WILL CLEAR ON THURSDAY IT TAKES 7 DAYS AND MY LOVELY WIFE IS TAKING ME TO MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT TO CELEBRATE WWW.LEGALSEAFOODS.COM

WHOS GOING TO BET ME SO FAR I ONLY HAVE 1000 DOLLAR BET WITH SHAVENCOIN IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO TAKE HIS MONEY
    Since you asked for proof beaner... tell me this isn't you stating we have a bet????

SHAVENCOIN I WILL SEND THE WINNING TICKET TO JOHN KELLY TO PIST IT IN THE FORUM THEN YOU PAY ME A DIME

COME ON BOYS ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES

BEANTOWNJIM DOESNT MAKE UP STORIES WHEN I TELL YOU SOMETHING IN THESE FORUMS YOU CAN BET YOUR ARSE ITS TRUE

LETS GO BOYS ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO BET

SHAVENCOIN BET 1K ITS IN WRITING
    Or this.......

CAREFULL WHAT YOU ASK FOR SHAVENCOIN DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND THE INFORMATION I DONT SEE ANY TIME FRAME DO YOU

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A DIME TO PAY ME I WANT JOHN KELLY TO HOLD YOUR MONEY BECAUSE I THINK YOUR A SCAMMER

Where is "freak" to provide cover for these STIFF-JOBS-VIA-JIM? Oh wait one minute! Jim and "freak" are "busy"

RICO I AM SITTING ON 500,000 DOLLARS CASH HOW ARE YOU DOING

I GRIN . WHEN I WIN

500K? You think that's something? No really! You ACTUALLY THINK THAT'S SOMETHING?

Quote Originally Posted by ShavenCoinpurse View Post
    Nothing technical. Prove you won a million before taxes and you win the bet.
    Bet

Quote Originally Posted by ShavenCoinpurse View Post
    You have 1 week to post the ticket. That gives you plenty of time. Tuesday, August 8th at 7:52 AM.
    Timeframe

CAREFULL WHAT YOU ASK FOR SHAVENCOIN DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND THE INFORMATION I DONT SEE ANY TIME FRAME DO YOU

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A DIME TO PAY ME I WANT JOHN KELLY TO HOLD YOUR MONEY BECAUSE I THINK YOUR A SCAMMER
    Yeah, you think I'm a scammer after you lose as your out not to pay. Trust me, I'm worth way more than you

NOW I AM GIVING YOU ONE WEEK TO SEND JOHN KELLY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS

WHY WOULD ANYBODY MAKE A FORUM BET WHEN THE MONEY ISNT UPFRONT YOU MUST THINK I AM A REAL IDIOT SHAVEN PUT UP YOUR MONEY OR GET LOST

YOU GOT TO PAY TO PLAY

GOODNIGHT KIDS KEEP THINKING THAT F WAYS TO SCAM BEANTOWNJIM AND REMEMBER I HAVE 500,000 CASH

SHAVEN YOUR WORTH MORE THAN ME OH MAN YOU LOSE THE HAT HANDS DOWN I OWN TWO THREE FAMILIES IN BOSTON PLUS THE HOUSE I LIVE IN THATS OVER 3.5 MILLION I DONT THINK YOU WANT TO MAKE THAT BET SHAVENCREAM

Jim-The-Beantown-Stiff just went off the reservation!

That pile-of-fecal-material just went from 500K, all the way up-to $3.5 million because he was exposed as the fraudster he is!

JEEEM????

$758.7 Million Jackpot Won on a Single Ticket in Massachusetts

Powerball
    News
    › $758.7 Million Jackpot Won on a Single Ticket in Massachusetts

August 24th 2017 6:23 AM
    The Powerball draw taking place on Wednesday August 23rd saw the largest jackpot won on a single ticket, after the $758.7 million jackpot was won by one ticket in the state of Massachusetts. In addition to this, 40 millionaires were made after 34 players matched five numbers and six ticket holders matched five numbers in addition to the Power Play. The numbers drawn were 6, 7, 16, 23 and 26, with Powerball 4.
    The jackpot of $758.7 million is the highest jackpot Powerball has seen since the famous draw in January 2016 that broke new ground with an unprecedented top prize of $1.58 billion. The jackpot that day was split between three ticket holders, each taking home $528.8 million. Because of this, the draw on August 23rd will go down as the highest jackpot won on a single ticket and the biggest lottery prize ever awarded to one single person.
    The jackpot was originally announced at $650 million following the draw on Saturday 19th, but was raised to $700 million a few days before the draw. On draw night, it was finally announced to be $758.7 million after a mad dash for tickets saw lines form all the way out of shopping malls and out of local grocery store doors.
    The lucky winner now has the choice between taking this annuity jackpot over the next 30 years or a cash lump sum of $480.5 million. Historically, these jackpots have always been claimed as a lump sum, but that’s not to say this draw could be different.
    The winning ticket was sold at Handy Variety, located at 97 Common Street in Watertown, Massachusetts, and the lucky player now has one year to come forward and claim their prize.
    Further details about the winner will be announced as they are released, so keep checking our news page for any more details. If you want to find more details about the draw, including all the draw payouts and prizes, then just check the results page here.

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHAVENCOIN HE SAID HE WAS WORTH MORE THAN ME

THIS KID IS A DREAMER HE TRIES TO SCAM ME OUT OF A DIME NOW HE THINKS HE HAS MONEY

SHAVENCOIN I JUST WISH WE COULD MEET FACE TO FACE MORE MONEY THAN ME

We can meet face to face. Give me an address,

ONE PENNSYLVANIA AVE COME ON BY ANYTIME SHAVEN DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR WHITE SHEET

ONE PENNSYLVANIA AVE
    ONE LOL
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

EOG Dedicated

THIS KID IS A DREAMER HE TRIES TO SCAM ME OUT OF A DIME NOW HE THINKS HE HAS MONEY

Pretty sure he does have more money than you. You're the guy stiffing on a whole bunch of forum bets because you couldn't afford to pay.
    this space intentionally left blank.

EOG Dedicated

THEY TAKE THE TAXES OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GET THE CHECK THAT MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE IS ONLY WORTH 455,000 IN MASSACHUSETTS DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE ADVERTISING

THE CHECK WILL CLEAR ON THURSDAY IT TAKES 7 DAYS AND MY LOVELY WIFE IS TAKING ME TO MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT TO CELEBRATE WWW.LEGALSEAFOODS.COM

WHOS GOING TO BET ME SO FAR I ONLY HAVE 1000 DOLLAR BET WITH SHAVENCOIN IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO TAKE HIS MONEY
    I guess it was your pleasure to stiff on yet another bet.

Shaven hasn't received his thousand dollars.
    this space intentionally left blank.

wow jealousy on these boards is hilarious.

Its no wonder anyone worth a damn stopped posting years ago.

No one wants to see anyone win or do well they just like to see people fail then laugh at them. Passive aggressive cunts all over these boards that for sure.

Only mistake Jimmy made was not buying into litecoins when he got that check because within a week he would have more than doubled his money. or he could have bought into bitcoins and he would have almost doubled that on todays price.