Bitcoin experts, please check in - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin experts, please check in

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Bitcoin experts, please check in

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    I don't think my card has a chip. I've had it for a year and a half now though before chips were the new fad.

new ones do

Quote Originally Posted by focker View Post
    how much money we talking about?

For every bitcoin owned, you were given 1 BCC. BCC is now worth $589. It was as high as $1200.

EOG Dedicated

raiders faster than most people in the know.....

is BCC another debit card I have to get?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    raiders faster than most people in the know.....

is BCC another debit card I have to get?
    Trade BCC for BTC and cash out BTC. On some exchanges Bitcoin Cash goes by BCH since BCC can also be BitConnect.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC Now worth $705

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    For every bitcoin owned, you were given 1 BCC. BCC is now worth $589. It was as high as $1200.
    what I meant to ask was....how much money did Coinbase keep?

EOG Dedicated

i wish coinbase would of jumped into the water.....

I cannot get bittrex app unless i get an account

years ago it was easy to send something by snail mail.

My impression of bitcoin is that it appeals more to those that enjoy and like to "invest" in the stock market firstly... Sports gambling is related of course to that. But, it just does not appeal to me as an oldtimer... Let me get my driverless car first, then I'll re-evaluate.

EOG Dedicated

bitcoin much cheaper than money order , WU or anything i guess ........ but if you get caught in coinbase delay .....you lose..... now bitcoin cash....books not taking it yet???

help raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Whoson1st View Post
    My impression of bitcoin is that it appeals more to those that enjoy and like to "invest" in the stock market firstly... Sports gambling is related of course to that. But, it just does not appeal to me as an oldtimer... Let me get my driverless car first, then I'll re-evaluate.
    bitcoin appeals to those who don't want to deal with credit card transactions being declined or duplicate charged and got banned from WU and moneygram years ago. There's no easier way to get money to books now than bitcoin. I used to think it was stupid as well. Once you try it, you feel stupid for not using it.

I don't keep big balances in bitcoin. I do love the stock market, but I don't want to lose giant chunks of money because bitcoin can go from $2900 to $1900 in 2 days.

EOG Dedicated

bitcoin appeals to those who don't want to deal with credit card transactions being declined or duplicate charged and got banned from WU and moneygram years ago. There's no easier way to get money to books now than bitcoin. I used to think it was stupid as well. Once you try it, you feel stupid for not using it.

agree...but lets improve software... they have to put an octagon with the word stop in it .......

EOG Dedicated

bitcoin software reminds me of paying online with the chase credit card.... a person starts to pay ...but I am left hanging for a second THEN I remember I have to hit a secret square to show me how much I want to pay....silly....get rid of the secret square...and put arrows right away or some other idea.

secret square are silly.

all bank software and phone software are different....may it easier...put a circle or square and words inside..........no symbols

I don't keep big balances in bitcoin. I do love the stock market, but I don't want to lose giant chunks of money because bitcoin can go from $2900 to $1900 in 2 days.
    I hear ya! But I don't get the impression that bitcoin can be funded from start to finish without ever using your bank account. And to have my bank account closed, would be ........ I don't have the words to say how awful..

I hear ya! But I don't get the impression that bitcoin can be funded from start to finish without ever using your bank account. And to have my bank account closed, would be ........ I don't have the words to say how awful..
    I do wire transfers to and from my bank account with Gemini.com and they've never closed my account. Gemini is based in the US and complies with all US banking laws, so I'd find it very odd indeed if any bank would close your bank for doing business with them and their US banks. Gemini wires get sent to Silvergate Bank in California.

EOG Dedicated

why didn't coinbase just put in new software since it was delayed all the time with the same name coinbase??? I guess they could not???

EOG Dedicated

why can't a person use a credit card to fund bitcoin??? like a fail safe system... I guess it cost's more than checking?

EOG Dedicated

I do wire transfers to and from my bank account with Gemini.com and they've never closed my account. Gemini is based in the US and complies with all US banking laws, so I'd find it very odd indeed if any bank would close your bank for doing business with them and their US banks. Gemini wires get sent to Silvergate Bank in California.

nice idea

bitcoin much cheaper than money order , WU or anything i guess ........ but if you get caught in coinbase delay .....you lose..... now bitcoin cash....books not taking it yet???

help raiders

Books don't take BCC.

The reason for BCC is that there is a problem caused by the block size limit of 1 MB. It caused a delay in transactions and an increase in fees.

There were two solutions. One is BCC that increases the block size to 8 MB. The other is the implementation of SegWit. Now that we are getting both speed will increase and fees will decrease.

why can't a person use a credit card to fund bitcoin??? like a fail safe system... I guess it cost's more than checking?
    You can fund with a CC but the fee is steep. https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-buy-bi...a-credit-card/

Quote Originally Posted by focker View Post
    what I meant to ask was....how much money did Coinbase keep?
    I'm not sure but here are the stats from Coinbase.

STATS

9,000,000USERS

29,800,000WALLETS

46,000MERCHANTS

DEVELOPER APPS

50% of bitcoin transactions are for gambling.

Asians love to gamble
    "White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

COINBASE BITCOIN CASH LAWSUIT PORTAL

https://coinbasebch.com/

this is going to be interesting

With SegWit and bitcoin soon to be on the Chicago Board of Exchange, place NFL future bets with bitcoin only books such as Nitrogen. The BTC price will continue to climb.

Summary: In a groundbreaking agreement the stage is set to give traders access to Bitcoin through a traditional and well-regulated market. The CBOE and Gemini plan to allow more sophisticated options to traders as soon as later this year.
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitco...icago-exchange

So back to my original question which nobody has answered:

How do I retrieve my bitcoin cash from my blockchain iPhone wallet?

bump

EOG Dedicated

It is run by Visa.....your bank has your info too

EOG Dedicated

the coin doing well

Bitcoin will never ever take off with Americans. At least with credit/debit you have legal action available against bad guys, in the bitcoin world, you're fucked.

bump
    Raiders, that article is for retrieving lost bitcoins, not bitcoin cash.

For the third time, can somebody here please explain, in plain English, how I can retrieve my bitcoin cash from my block chain iPhone wallet? I had almost $500 in BTC at the time of the split. I've since moved my coins but how do I get the bitcoin cash that was supposedly credited to my block chain wallet at time of split? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees2017 View Post

For the third time, can somebody here please explain, in plain English, how I can retrieve my bitcoin cash from my block chain iPhone wallet? I had almost $500 in BTC at the time of the split. I've since moved my coins but how do I get the bitcoin cash that was supposedly credited to my block chain wallet at time of split? Thank you.
    I think there's a way to do it, but at this point you're dealing with something like $40 worth of BCC... not sure it's worth the trouble if it's an involved process.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees2017 View Post

Sorry you are having to go through this. Does this help?

I trade sports, not BC so I don't know anything about it but I hope the video helps.

Good luck.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Quote Originally Posted by GameBred View Post
    Sorry you are having to go through this. Does this help?

I trade sports, not BC so I don't know anything about it but I hope the video helps.

Good luck.
    Raiders already posted this, sorry Raiders.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.