Bitcoin experts, please check in - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitcoin experts, please check in

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Bitcoin experts, please check in

I could see Raiders doing a gig on CNN doing bitcoin info. He would be great.

the best way to get into it now is to go togdax with acoinbase account link a bank account send them all your info (need to send a photo of the back and front of your license)nd you can send 7500 a week (that may vary for some people) into the exchange per week. I know becoause I just made an account formy wife at the end of june and it has 25000 worth of deposits in it already and teh last 5k is pending. dont do over 5K because then you need to do another step do 5000 and 2500 and it is easier. it does take about 4 dys or so depending on how fast your bank does the withdrawal.

she still has BoA and there is no issue now. Ihad a coule accts closed a few yeas ago buying coins direct butno issues with hers now..

also no fees. only tning is it takes little time but most 'safe' pllaces i see havevery small limis on how much you can spend buyingcryptos. funding gdax nd buying them off the exchange is the way to go. obviously youre at the whim of th price fluctuattions but they move so much that is a minor issue.

A bitcoin ATM that both sells and BUYS bitcoin was just installed in a smokeshop near my condo. I went there just now and sold $1,000 worth of bitcoin to the machine and it it INSTANTLY dispensed 10 crisp $100 bills.

Coolest thing ever and didn't realize these atms can also buy coins. Win a bet, withdraw and go to this ATM to get paid cash instantly. Unbelievable.

Where is that bitcoin atm located?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewphin0 View Post

Seems like an ad for Bitcoin or he would have said more....I could be wrong

Do we have any offshore books that do NOT take Bitcoin?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewphin0 View Post
    I told you. Near my condo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees2017 View Post
    A bitcoin ATM that both sells and BUYS bitcoin was just installed in a smokeshop near my condo. I went there just now and sold $1,000 worth of bitcoin to the machine and it it INSTANTLY dispensed 10 crisp $100 bills.

Coolest thing ever and didn't realize these atms can also buy coins. Win a bet, withdraw and go to this ATM to get paid cash instantly. Unbelievable.
    Bitpay cards work at all ATMs. https://bitpay.com/card/

EOG Dedicated

Now 4100. Up up to the moon

If you have made money investing in it, great. But anything that goes parabolic is primed for destruction. Gartman references the chart of tulips during the first mania. Most of us remember the dot.com nonsense of 1999-2000. The Fast Money crew debates Bitcoin:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/denn...rstand-it.html

It will either die a slow death or we will see tv ads for it and/or brochures inside banks etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    If you have made money investing in it, great. But anything that goes parabolic is primed for destruction. Gartman references the chart of tulips during the first mania. Most of us remember the dot.com nonsense of 1999-2000. The Fast Money crew debates Bitcoin:

Bitcoin's been around since 2009. Books started taking bitcoins in 2011. People have been claiming bubble since it was worth 8 cents in 2010.

It will be turbulent until Novemeber. If bitcoin survives the SegWit2x war, there's no stopping it. The price won't be as volatile but will continue to rise after November.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Bitcoin's been around since 2009. Books started taking bitcoins in 2011. People have been claiming bubble since it was worth 8 cents in 2010.
    The top two uses for Bitcoin are gambling and illegal drugs.. Without those markets, what happens to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoson1st View Post
    The top two uses for Bitcoin are gambling and illegal drugs.. Without those markets, what happens to it?
    Electronic currencies are here to stay with or without gambling. Two Australian Senators are pushing for Bitcoin to become an official currency. It already is in Japan. Putin backs ETH.

Putin Meets With Ethereum Founder To Create National Virtual Currency
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rtual-currency

Just got to be careful and always keep in mind the main reason for the spike is Japan coincidentally the home of its founder.

Electronic currencies are here to stay with or without gambling. Two Australian Senators are pushing for Bitcoin to become an official currency. It already is in Japan. Putin backs ETH.
    That may well be in the sense that electronic currency is here to stay.... But, it will have regulation in the United States. Japan and Australia... ummm...okay. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
    Just got to be careful and always keep in mind the main reason for the spike is Japan coincidentally the home of its founder.
    The spike isn't because of Japan. It's due to possible solutions to lower fees and get rid of delays.

That may well be in the sense that electronic currency is here to stay.... But, it will have regulation in the United States. Japan and Australia... ummm...okay. LOL
    The United States isn't the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post

Only thing we got out of the dot.com bubble was GOOGLE and AMAZON.........

good thread
    "White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

Like I said earlier, if you've made a nice score in it, great. But parabolic charts are very dangerous. Support levels become very weak. The problem with manias is they can last longer than anyone rationally expects. One also can make the argument the current stock market run over the past 8 years is nothing but a result of incredible amounts of quantitative easing, and when it finally wears off, look out below.

The crypto run is far from over. It's not unusual for coins to go up 100-500% in a week.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

I'll bump in 2 years.

The crypto run is far from over. It's not unusual for coins to go up 100-500% in a week.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
    This may interest you:

http://puntpod.podbean.com/e/episode-4-1502963242/

Haven't listened yet but I will check it out.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

don't forget extortion

the criminals always want to be paid in bitcoin
    The real women sport expert