Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

Quote Originally Posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
    Javy what teams on the list have no chance at the playoffs?

Also what teams are locks to make the playoffs?

Please let us know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
    Ruca, it's obvious what the kid is doing. He's shitting on the Dolphins saying they suck and calling them a dog shit team in order to lower expectations, so that when Cutler fails, he'll whine about how bad the team was, and it's not Cutler's fault. But if the team performs like last year, well in that case, it's all due to Cutler's greatness for saving the God awful Dolphins, so easy to see through his act
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Eventus stultorum magister NowshesmyRuca's Avatar

Javy what teams on the list have no chance at the playoffs?

Also what teams are locks to make the playoffs?

Please let us know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
    100% we won't get an answer here boys. I have made a fortune off of this kids projections.

Remember the 2015 Bears were going to the playoffs.
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Sorry. They were projected as a 7-9 team with Tannehill healthy.

Hopefully Cutler can rescue them from mediocrity.
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...ictions-042517

11-5

https://nflspinzone.com/2017/04/25/m...ly-win-loss/5/

11-5

http://www.espn.com/blog/miami-dolph...ame-prediction

‚Äč9-7

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Right as the Tannehill news broke I played under 7.5 (-05), interested to see what it re-opens at
    My guess would be little to no movement. I think it's generally perceived as a lateral move, or perhaps a very, very slight upgrade.

Ruca, it's obvious what the kid is doing. He's shitting on the Dolphins saying they suck and calling them a dog shit team in order to lower expectations, so that when Cutler fails, he'll whine about how bad the team was, and it's not Cutler's fault. But if the team performs like last year, well in that case, it's all due to Cutler's greatness for saving the God awful Dolphins, so easy to see through his act
    Lol Vegas said they're only better than 7 of 32 teams with Tannehill healthy. That's a fact. Sorry you don't like it. Maybe Vegas has a pro cutler bias!

100% we won't get an answer here boys. I have made a fortune off of this kids projections.

Remember the 2015 Bears were going to the playoffs.
    Remember when Ruca said the Bears were the worst team in the NFL in 2015 and then they won 6 games lmao.

Missed that by 12 spots, that's humiliating. In week 3, I'll tell you who the worst team in the NFL is this year and they sure as hell won't end up winning 6 games, lmao you fucking loser. That's a historically bad prediction.

I don't see what the big deal/questions about this move are. Jay Cutler is a proven loser on the field. It is an undeniable scientific fact that he lacks the intangible qualities that are needed to succeed in life. Jay Cutler won't help the Dolphins at all. The Dolphins will be a worse football team with Jay Cutler behind center. These are all facts.
    I Heart The Purple....

Remember when Ruca said the Bears were the worst team in the NFL in 2015 and then they won 6 games lmao.

Missed that by 12 spots, that's humiliating. In week 3, I'll tell you who the worst team in the NFL is this year and they sure as hell won't end up winning 6 games, lmao you fucking loser. That's a historically bad prediction.
    The same team that was 5-5 and you said was going to the playoffs finished an NFL worst 1-5.

The same team that was 5-5 and you said was going to the playoffs finished an NFL worst 1-5.
    I remember our discussion very clearly. I was mocking you that they had playoff chances 10 games into the season when you said they were 32nd out of 32nd

Like I said pussy, I'll tell you the worst team in the league 3 games into the season and I guarantee they won't win 6 games like the team you pegged as the worst 3 games into the season.

EOG Dedicated

(mic drop)

EOG Dedicated

This is one paragraph from the above link. "The Dolphins were never considered SB contenders to begin with, but swapping Cutler for Tannehill didn't help their chances. At Bookmaker, the Dolphins were +4500 to win the SB and +760 to win their division before the Tannehill injury. Right after his injury, their SB odds went to +6300. After signing Cutler, their odds ballooned to +7700, with their division odds also moving to +970."

EOG Dedicated

"Moore has a 20-7 record ATS, while Cutler has a 55-81 record...worst by a lot since 2003."

It does not bode well for you the sources you enjoy are only enjoyed by the special needs like Ruca! Lmao!

Hopefully Cutler can save a team that was projected as the 25th best team in the league with Tannehill at the helm.

That would of course leave them slightly on the outside looking in to the league's new 24 team playoff format introduced this year.

EOG Dedicated

Sorry kid, but SportsInsights is a respected site. Weird how the Fins odds ballooned after the Cutler signing. Jay "The anti-GOAT" Cutler, perfect nickname for him

EOG Dedicated

Westgate had the Dolphins opener against Tampa at a pick, they're now using Tampa -2.5, strange movement seeing as how Cutler is better than Tannehill

Sorry kid, but SportsInsights is a respected site. Weird how the Fins odds ballooned after the Cutler signing. Jay "The anti-GOAT" Cutler, perfect nickname for him
    You can't really argue with the market. It is what it is.

"The anti-GOAT"

Westgate had the Dolphins opener against Tampa at a pick, they're now using Tampa -2.5, strange movement seeing as how Cutler is better than Tannehill
    Sorry little girl. You can't move the goal posts. The point is the Dolphins were projected as the 25th best team in the league with Tannehill. That means you can't blame cutler if they are bad. They were factually bad before Tannehill went down. No one is forgetting this is the same team that needed a miracle fluke to beat the tanking browns last year at home.

EOG Dedicated

Sorry little girl. You can't move the goal posts. The point is the Dolphins were projected as the 25th best team in the league with Tannehill. That means you can't blame cutler if they are bad. They were factually bad before Tannehill went down. No one is forgetting this is the same team that needed a miracle fluke to beat the tanking browns last year at home.
    Last year their projections were about the same as this year, but they exceeded projections and won ten games with Tannehill under center, let's see if the Anti-GOAT can do the same

EOG Dedicated

With Tanny at QB Miami pick against Tampa, with Cutler at QB, Tampa -2.5

Last year their projections were about the same as this year, but they exceeded projections and won ten games with Tannehill under center, let's see if the Anti-GOAT can do the same
    Last year they faced a lot of tanking teams in the second half. Everyone knows the Dolphins aren't good, if a single soul thought they were good their over 7.5 would have been hammered and woulda disappeared when Tannehill was fine. They don't and it didn't.

The Dolphins are in win now mode and projected for 7.5 games. Your franchise is mediocre and Jay Cutler probably won't change or cause that. It already exists.

EOG Dedicated

With Tanny at QB Miami's SB odds +4500, with Cutler at QB Miami's SB odds +7700

With Tanny at QB Miami's SB odds +4500, with Cutler at QB Miami's SB odds +7700
    You really are a dim witted cripple aren't you? I can see why you couldn't navigate yourself down the gauntlet of doom, er, a few stairs.

Imagining this special olympics retard flailing in agony because of a few stairs is one of the most amazing pieces of comedy you will ever envision lmao

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9;4913791[B[B
    ]]Last year they faced a lot of tanking teams in the second half[/B][/B]. Everyone knows the Dolphins aren't good, if a single soul thought they were good their over 7.5 would have been hammered and woulda disappeared when Tannehill was fine. They don't and it didn't.

The Dolphins are in win now mode and projected for 7.5 games. Your franchise is mediocre and Jay Cutler probably won't change or cause that. It already exists.
    always with the excuses, nice try kid. The bottom line is with Tanny under center Miami overachieved and out performed their projections, let's see if Cutler can do the same, Miami was expected to win 7-8 games last year, but exceeded expectations, this year they're expect to win 7-8 games, let's see if Cutler can take basically the same team that Tanny had, and duplicate the results

always with the excuses, nice try kid. The bottom line is with Tanny under center Miami overachieved and out performed their projections, let's see if Cutler can do the same, Miami was expected to win 7-8 games last year, but exceeded expectations, this year they're expect to win 7-8 games, let's see if Cutler can take basically the same team that Tanny had, and duplicate the results
    You can't suck off the market in one post and then ignore the market in another train of thought in the same post you fucking dolt.

You say the market likes Tannehill? Cool. The market also thinks last year was a fluke and aided by an easy schedule and projects a healthy Tannehill to win 7.5 games this year.

That's what your beloved market thinks. Blame it.

When the Cubs blew past 80.5 games the market set in 2015, it didn't set it at 80.5 again in 2016. Why do you think that is? The market changed to 93. Then 96.5.

Tannehill won 10 last year against a joke schedule and the market responded by keeping it at 7.5, bc the market knows Tannehill is trash.

You can't spin that. If the market thought the Dolphin were a playoff caliber team, their total would be 9.5 or 9 at the least.

2nd year under Gase should only improve. Javy's not as impressed with Gase as I am.

I remember saying the Bears hired the wrong coach thought they should have hired Gase over Fox but Javy was all in on Fox "King of the Quick Turnaround"

EOG Dedicated

When the Cubs blew past 80.5 games the market set in 2015, it didn't set it at 80.5 again in 2016. Why do you think that is? The market changed to 93. Then 96.5.

Tannehill won 10 last year against a joke schedule and the market responded by keeping it at 7.5, bc the market knows Tannehill is trash.

You can't spin that. If the market thought the Dolphin were a playoff caliber team, their total would be 9.5 or 9 at the least.
    I know the Cubs win total was 96.5, and as soon as the season ends I'll be cashing my under ticket, this will end up being the easiest future I've ever hit

I know the Cubs win total was 96.5, and as soon as the season ends I'll be cashing my under ticket, this will end up being the easiest future I've ever hit
    Too bad you didn't listen to my over 80.5 in 2015. That one was miles easier by any metric

....No really

Daily-Double!

"I will take two-lying-dipshits for all of it! All-in for $10,000"

Maybe the next time kane sucks another posters cock? He will choose someone with a brain you cannot make up how WRONG those two cock-lovers were about this matter!

EOG Dedicated

Hey look, it's Javy's sidekick, I was wondering when you would show up to defend your BFF

Escaping the bullshit of kane's initial argument that Cutler is taking over a team destined for playoff glory and just has to be okay to keep this team playoff bound (which is moronic), here's what I think about the Dolphins.

I think they were a 7 win team and Cutler and Gase will have to have a lot go right to get this team to the 10 wins probably needed, but hell, looking at the AFC this year, it's conceivable 11 games would be needed, so it might be an uphill climb.