One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500) - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1923242526272829
Results 981 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

  1. #981

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    How do you become one of the 28 contestants for the Week 17 Head to Head showdown?

  2. #982

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Vikings
    Bills
    Texans
    Browns
    Buccaneers

  3. #983
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Apr 30, 2006
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    5,263

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlind View Post
    How do you become one of the 28 contestants for the Week 17 Head to Head showdown?
    You are included in my unofficial list of Week 17 qualifiers (those that had posted picks for all of the first 4 weeks), plus (presumably) the best Week 16 entrant, that is not on this list, will also qualify:

    Big Daddy
    BigBlind
    Brayden11
    brians
    ChiTownJoe
    ComptrBob
    DrunkenGoon
    Foresthill
    ManchesterUK
    njdave
    NowshesmyRuca
    Paleface
    Patrick McIrish
    Pigpen
    railbird
    raininthrees
    ReadyFreddy
    scrimmage
    Sportsrmylife
    svbettor
    TEXED
    TheGuesser
    unluckysob
    VegasVic
    waco
    WeinkeToWarrick
    Woodrow Wilson
    ZzyzxRoad

  4. #984

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Thanks for tracking the contest, Bob.

    All 27 qualifiers will be playing "1" in separate one-on-one showdowns for a chance to each win $500 cash.

    Our Week 16 qualifier will be playing for $1,000 if he already appears on the list of perfect attendees from Weeks 1-4.

    There will be no special bonus for a 5-0 record in Week 17 with apologies to ChiTownJoe and Vegas Vic who scored the bonus earlier this season.

    "1" is looking to go a perfect 5-0 on the final day of the 2017 NFL regular season while 28 EOG contributors will be delighted if he can't find a winner on December 31.

  5. #985
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Apr 30, 2006
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    5,263

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Week 15

    THURSDAY,DECEMBER 14, 2017
    1 BRONCOS 5:30 PM 2 COLTS* 2.5
    SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2017
    3 LIONS* 1:30 PM 4 BEARS 5.5
    5 CHARGERS 5:30 PM 6 CHIEFS* PK
    SUNDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2017
    7 EAGLES 10:00 AM 8 GIANTS* 7.5
    9 PANTHERS* 10:00 AM 10 PACKERS 3
    11 VIKINGS* 10:00 AM 12 BENGALS 10.5
    13 BILLS* 10:00 AM 14 DOLPHINS 3.5
    15 JAGUARS* 10:00 AM 16 TEXANS 10.5
    17 SAINTS* 10:00 AM 18 JETS 15.5
    19 REDSKINS* 10:00 AM 20 CARDINALS 4
    21 RAVENS 10:00 AM 22 BROWNS* 7
    23 SEAHAWKS* 1:05 PM 24 RAMS 2
    25 PATRIOTS 1:25 PM 26 STEELERS* 3
    27 49ERS* 1:25 PM 28 TITANS 2
    29 COWBOYS 5:30 PM 30 RAIDERS* 3
    MONDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2017
    31 FALCONS 5:30 PM 32 BUCCANEERS* 6.5

  6. #986
    what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2007
    Location
    ...an inside job.
    Posts
    15,679

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Week #15

    #3- Lions -5.5
    #6- Chiefs PK
    #8- Giants +7.5
    #9- Panthers -3
    #17- Saints -15.5

  7. #987

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Thanks for tracking the contest, Bob.

    All 27 qualifiers will be playing "1" in separate one-on-one showdowns for a chance to each win $500 cash.

    Our Week 16 qualifier will be playing for $1,000 if he already appears on the list of perfect attendees from Weeks 1-4.

    There will be no special bonus for a 5-0 record in Week 17 with apologies to ChiTownJoe and Vegas Vic who scored the bonus earlier this season.

    "1" is looking to go a perfect 5-0 on the final day of the 2017 NFL regular season while 28 EOG contributors will be delighted if he can't find a winner on December 31.
    I for one would love JK to get a crack too, as I am a masochist and love family on family crime

    5-0 for "1" and his group sharpest minds should be rather easy, according to some average joe's
    I was listening to while setting up shop at my local coffee shop. The walking dead workforce relayed
    about the absolute easy nature of predicting what happens in football.
    needless to say I whipped out my notepad for nuggets...

    whats the protocol that week to send in plays so it is private?
    are we sending to comptrbob or just posting as usual?

  8. #988

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Thanks, Bob. Great job. I appreciate your time.

  9. #989

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    2 COLTS +2.5
    5 CHARGERS Pick'em
    8 GIANTS +7.5
    11 VIKINGS -10.5
    22 BROWNS +7

  10. #990

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by raininthrees View Post
    I for one would love JK to get a crack too, as I am a masochist and love family on family crime

    5-0 for "1" and his group sharpest minds should be rather easy, according to some average joe's
    I was listening to while setting up shop at my local coffee shop. The walking dead workforce relayed
    about the absolute easy nature of predicting what happens in football.
    needless to say I whipped out my notepad for nuggets...

    whats the protocol that week to send in plays so it is private?
    are we sending to comptrbob or just posting as usual?

    Hmmm...

    I did not think about private options.

    I doubt "1" will peek at the plays but if you would like to post selections minutes before the 11:00 a.m. deadline, I can guarantee "1" will have his plays submitted at Westgate before the 11 o'clock deadline.

    Here's another thought: Post anytime between 11:00 and 11:15 a.m. to be sure "1" cannot see your plays.

    Let me think about the situation a little more.

  11. #991
    EOG Veteran Pigpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02, 2006
    Location
    Hog Country
    Posts
    1,019

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    2 COLTS* +2½
    6 CHIEFS* pk
    8 GIANTS* +7½
    14 DOLPHINS +3½
    16 TEXANS +10½

  12. #992

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Giants
    Ravens
    Patriots
    Panthers
    Falcons

  13. #993

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    LIONS -5.5
    CHIEFS PK
    PACKERS +3
    STEELERS +3
    DOLPHINS +3.5

  14. #994

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    9 PANTHERS*
    15 JAGUARS*
    17 SAINTS*
    25 PATRIOTS
    28 TITANS

  15. #995

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    IND
    LAC
    CAR
    LAR
    TN

  16. #996
    EOG Dedicated waco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 25, 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,165

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    DEN -2.5
    KC- P
    CAR -3
    NE -3
    ATL-6.5

  17. #997
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Apr 30, 2006
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    5,263

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Here's another thought: Post anytime between 11:00 and 11:15 a.m. to be sure "1" cannot see your plays.

    Let me think about the situation a little more.
    The Westgate doesn't release the picks until the Noon PT VSIN show so the Week 17 deadline could be made at 11:45am PT (that way no one can see "1"s picks before they submit).

    As the contest has played out, every week "1" could have viewed his opponents' picks before 11:00AM (sometimes quite a bit before 11am) and no one complained, so it doesn't seem to be that important.

  18. #998
    EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12, 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,434

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    BEARS +5.5
    CHIEFS PK
    TITANS +2
    SAINTS -15.5
    VIKINGS -10.5
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

  19. #999

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    1 Broncos -2.5
    5 Chargers Pk
    13 Bills -3.5
    23 Seahawks -2
    25 Patriots -3

  20. #1000

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    The Westgate doesn't release the picks until the Noon PT VSIN show so the Week 17 deadline could be made at 11:45am PT (that way no one can see "1"s picks before they submit).

    As the contest has played out, every week "1" could have viewed his opponents' picks before 11:00AM (sometimes quite a bit before 11am) and no one complained, so it doesn't seem to be that important.
    Good deal.

    Let's call for an 11:45 a.m. contestant deadline on Saturday, December 30th.

  21. #1001

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    KANSAS CITY
    CAROLINA
    JACKSONVILLE
    BALTIMORE
    DALLAS

  22. #1002

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Good deal.

    Let's call for an 11:45 a.m. contestant deadline on Saturday, December 30th.
    could be up to 8 games with a point spread of -10+
    oh me, oh my...

  23. #1003

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Quote Originally Posted by ComptrBob View Post
    The Westgate doesn't release the picks until the Noon PT VSIN show so the Week 17 deadline could be made at 11:45am PT (that way no one can see "1"s picks before they submit).

    As the contest has played out, every week "1" could have viewed his opponents' picks before 11:00AM (sometimes quite a bit before 11am) and no one complained, so it doesn't seem to be that important.
    yeah no reason at all

    smh for even mentioning it

    guy is giving 28 people a shot to beat em and someone thinks he can somehow have a edge knowing 28 posters plays

    it would be fucking impossible to have any edge.

    jfc

    once again thanks to 1 and eog/betdsi for fun format this year

    i might enter the contest next year for real if i can get something set up

    bob said i would be winning the gold portion of the contest with my record

  24. #1004

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Chiefs
    Giants
    Browns
    Steelers
    Raiders

  25. #1005

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Packers
    Browns
    Steelers
    San Fran
    Oakland

  26. #1006

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Seattle
    Oakland
    Balt
    KC
    Chicago

  27. #1007

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Panthers
    Jets
    Cardinals
    Steelers
    49ers

  28. #1008

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Dolphins
    Ravens
    Patriots
    SF
    Falcons
    You got to lose to know how to win.

  29. #1009

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    Panthers
    Redskins
    Rams
    Steelers
    Titans

  30. #1010

    Default Re: One-on-One with "1" (NFL Week 15...Free shot at $500)

    cle + 7
    nyg + 7.5
    nyj + 15.5
    hou + 10.5
    mia + 3.5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •