Krackman Turns Tout??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 71 to 99 of 99

Thread: Krackman Turns Tout???

  1. #71
    www.gabewins.com Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    6,501

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    Multiple people have told me that story. People have also told me stories where Krack offered them a small percentage of their winnings and said "take it or leave it," even showing up with hired muscle to protect his fat ass. A former Pinnacle employee also confirmed that Krackman was complicit in that "Pinny blaster" incident with Jafar where they used a compromised Pinny account to bet every game on the board over and then bet every game under at +250/+300 type lines. A real stand up guy, that Krackman.

    JFC....Bad news, this thread has opened my eyes to a few things.

  2. #72
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    groovin books play a fair game for everyone ?

  3. #73

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    Multiple people have told me that story. People have also told me stories where Krack offered them a small percentage of their winnings and said "take it or leave it," even showing up with hired muscle to protect his fat ass. A former Pinnacle employee also confirmed that Krackman was complicit in that "Pinny blaster" incident with Jafar where they used a compromised Pinny account to bet every game on the board over and then bet every game under at +250/+300 type lines. A real stand up guy, that Krackman.
    I remember those over night lines having plus 200 attarched to all the totals

  4. #74

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    groovin books play a fair game for everyone ?
    No, but I'm unaware of Pinny ever stiffing anyone.

  5. #75

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    I remember those over night lines having plus 200 attarched to all the totals
    It was Jan 3, 2010, so can easily be looked up in a line history.

    Krack claimed a few years ago he's never had a losing month. Makes sense a guy who's been doing this for a long time, that has never had a losing month, would suddenly go tout for the low low price of $699 a month or whatever he's charging.

  6. #76

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    It was Jan 3, 2010, so can easily be looked up in a line history.

    Krack claimed a few years ago he's never had a losing month. Makes sense a guy who's been doing this for a long time, that has never had a losing month, would suddenly go tout for the low low price of $699 a month or whatever he's charging.
    Seems like it went on for 5 or 6 days, not just 1 day

  7. #77
    www.gabewins.com Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    6,501

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by groovinmahoovin View Post
    It was Jan 3, 2010, so can easily be looked up in a line history.

    Krack claimed a few years ago he's never had a losing month. Makes sense a guy who's been doing this for a long time, that has never had a losing month, would suddenly go tout for the low low price of $699 a month or whatever he's charging.

    Do you know a lot of people who never have a bad month? I know some big bettors and pros who have losing months from time to time.

  8. #78
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 11, 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    758

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Groovin was being sarcastic. He emphasized the time frame to make that obvious.

    I've always found Krack to be a pretty genuine guy. My guess is that Warren Sharp
    is a key element of this. He is a good researcher and analyst and I use his info during
    the week. I wouldn't let him or anyone else sell me picks but I do appreciate the
    work he does and use it regularly. Krack was the guy that steered me to W Sharp's stuff.

    A lot of guys want to be involved in the media these days. That probably factors into it too.

  9. #79

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
    Do you know a lot of people who never have a bad month? I know some big bettors and pros who have losing months from time to time.
    Last time we heard "never having a bad month", it was Bernie Madoff.

  10. #80
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Last time we heard "never having a bad month", it was Bernie Madoff.



    bad months is nothing.... I have bad decades.



  11. #81

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Last time we heard "never having a bad month", it was Bernie Madoff.
    and Billy Walters his cellmate

  12. #82
    www.gabewins.com Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 20, 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles California
    Posts
    6,501

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    I went 0-5 and it’s end of world lol

  13. #83

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Seems like it went on for 5 or 6 days, not just 1 day
    That particular time was only one day, but I don't observe overnight CBB totals too carefully so it's possible someone pulled that stunt some other time as well.

  14. #84

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    If you listen to Krackman closely I think you will agree with me. He's not impressive. I think he just follows a few touts and tries to bet good lines. His claims that he wins every month IMO are pure bullshit! If he's doing well gambling there is no way he opens himself up being a tout.

  15. #85
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,083

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswizzard View Post
    If you listen to Krackman closely I think you will agree with me. He's not impressive. I think he just follows a few touts and tries to bet good lines. His claims that he wins every month IMO are pure bullshit! If he's doing well gambling there is no way he opens himself up being a tout.
    He has access to originators however while guys like Fezzik have access to Teddy 'Covers'....

  16. #86

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    He has access to originators however while guys like Fezzik have access to Teddy 'Covers'....
    Exactly. He gets down for them and he gets the plays.

  17. #87
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    He has access to originators however while guys like Fezzik have access to Teddy 'Covers'....


    teddy hitting .667 since monday

    2-1

  18. #88

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    teddy hitting .667 since monday

    2-1
    Approaching 5 sigma territory

  19. #89

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Even if he gets down for them and gets their plays he's a horrible listen on radio.

  20. #90
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,083

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by svbettor View Post
    Krackman in gaming today likes

    Rutgers -2
    Indiana +5.5 you can get +7
    Louiville -21

    ---SVbettor
    Krackman one of the few right about MICH football... overrated.

  21. #91
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,083

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Funny thing about his 3 GTpicks (correction incl)... everything late, except Indy, came on the other side. Rutgers' money was non-stop. You don't think?....nah...he wouldn't, would he?

  22. #92

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by texaswizzard View Post
    If you listen to Krackman closely I think you will agree with me. He's not impressive. I think he just follows a few touts and tries to bet good lines. His claims that he wins every month IMO are pure bullshit! If he's doing well gambling there is no way he opens himself up being a tout.
    Agree

  23. #93

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    Funny thing about his 3 GTpicks (correction incl)... everything late, except Indy, came on the other side. Rutgers' money was non-stop. You don't think?....nah...he wouldn't, would he?
    I don't think so but I appreciated the way you phrased the question.

  24. #94

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    historically people that smoke crack lose all of their money,family,teeth,looks
    and then all that will be left is a kangol...

  25. #95
    EOG Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 10, 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Krackman has been appearing on VSIN lately on Gil Alexander’s show. Entertaining at least. He also has a segment on radio called “Ask Krack”. Have to be careful saying that.

  26. #96
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Nice website.... video's .... easy to subscribe

  27. #97
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,083

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Krackman and Fezzik are not traditional touts. They play numbers not teams. They don't have a 'educated eye' unless someone points it out. Really nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect much from write-ups and/or media analysis. However admittingly, Fezzik owns Krack when it comes to a interesting listen.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

  28. #98
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Nov 30, 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Agree. Fez write ups could be the best I have ever seen. Win or lose with his plays he has some good info why to fire on that side/total.

  29. #99

    Default Re: Krackman Turns Tout???

    Krack has about as much charisma as a doorknob. I'm guessing that much like VSIN, his entry into the tout field is based on the coming change in the legal landscape. There will be a torrent of new touts, tout ads, marketing as there will be that many more people looking for the answers.

    Groover might not ever sleep with all the tout bashing he has on his plate when they open the floodgates.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •