1-6

arrow is pointing up after going 1-2

2 more chalks

Clemson - 3 -15
    TexasTech - 7.5

Default Re: NCAA Football Week 3

good luck blueline, I like Clemson as well

Hard to lay more than a score with that Tech defense but like Clemson. Their Dline is top in the country and Venables is one of the top DC's in the country and blueprint is out on how to stop Lamar. GL blue.

Thanks for the well-wishes

Good luck this week Blueline-I'm on Tech also but as a Sun Devil fan I've had a terrible time capping them last two years. ASU O line has been horrible and the ASU DB's are possibly the worst unit in the nation. I'm not sure ASU will be able to stop the air attack and I don't think ASU will be able to keep up on offense.

Clemson feels right to me.

Lamar Jackson will be running for his life.

Good luck, Blue.

Drink-Are you out there? Your CFB plays and especially totals have always been gold.

Illinois certainly isn't great, but do you really want to lay 17 with a South Florida team that:

a) had last week's game cancelled
    b) missed several days of practice
    c) had the distraction of dealing with a hurricane in the Tampa area
    d) trailed a terrible San Jose St. team until midway thru the 2nd quarter

Missing a game and practices extra worse early in the season for a new regime.

The money has been coming in on USF, but until one of these hurricane-hit teams shows something, they have to be faded.

I bet UNDER 56 in the Illinois-USF game.

Illinois quarterback Chayce Crouch has issues throwing downfield.

Lovie Smith will play to not lose, protecting his defense at every turn.

Illinois held Western Kentucky to seven points last week after the Hilltoppers scored 45.5 points per game last season, tops in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    I bet UNDER 56 in the Illinois-USF game.

Illinois quarterback Chayce Crouch has issues throwing downfield.

Lovie Smith will play to not lose, protecting his defense at every turn.

Illinois held Western Kentucky to seven points last week after the Hilltoppers scored 45.5 points per game last season, tops in the nation.
    That's a good point about Lovie. I also saw somewhere that he and Strong are friends....given the chance would Strong run it up?

Total has been bet up a few points and I agree with you. Don't get that move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    That's a good point about Lovie. I also saw somewhere that he and Strong are friends....given the chance would Strong run it up?

Total has been bet up a few points and I agree with you. Don't get that move at all.
    Open close to 60 went as low as 51 now comes over money. Pretty typical moves. UsF is losing the 1st quarter against sj st and stony brook 29-7. They keep falling behind early and unders will always be in jeopardy.

Usf sure doesn't resemble a team that was as high as 16 in most preseason pools. Extra motivation for usf with the hurricane is what I'm reading, I don't really buy it. Ball state has a dynamic offense and only managed 20 on Illinois and wku has a NFL qb only got 7. I like Jks play a little. I'm sitting it out personally as my number on both teams is bad and I haven't adjusted yet. Strong is bad, lovie is a bad offensive coach. Base total for usf was 72 last yr. They have more back on O this yr and have looked worst on O than I can remember at any point last season at times against 2 horrific D's.
    Rooting for you John.