EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
    • Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

Best of luck to Weinke, a valued EOG contributor since 2009.

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

Good luck, Weinkes.

Take it down!

Good luck, Weinke!

I need a twenty when you win the dime....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Thanks, guys! Got baby #2 coming this month so hopefully I get to 18 wins before the due date on the 23rd!

First play:

10/1: New England Patriots -9

Vegas Vic desperately needs the Pats in this week's One-on-One duel.

Good luck, Weinke, not only with your first play but also with your second baby.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Thanks, guys! Got baby #2 coming this month so hopefully I get to 18 wins before the due date on the 23rd!

First play:

As a Canes fan it pains me to say this to a Seminole, but GL this month, and with the newborn as well
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Better for the forum when im in it, instead of all these squares that are lined up next 3 months

what you contemplate you imitate scrimmage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Better for the forum when im in it, instead of all these squares that are lined up next 3 months
    Lets see if they can do better than you did...

Mr. 57% throwing haymakers early and often!

I didn’t ever check your thread when you were in it. Wouldn’t mind a bit if you didn’t check mine either.

First play:

Final score: Carolina 33 New England 30.

Weinke's current record is 0-1.

Play 2: Marshall -15

Game played on 10/7

30 days

30 favorites

good luck

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013 Paleface's Avatar

Yes, I'm a square, thank you. Squares win too. In fact they kicked the crap out of so called "sharps/touts" like you and Fezzik (also a self-proclaimed sharp) in the NFL last year.
    Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

Have to worry about you cheating....forum is better off when you are just an observer.....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Play 2: Marshall -15

Game played on 10/7

Good luck Weinke.

Game starts at 6:00 p.m. ET.

Play 3: 306 NCST +3.5

Game played on 10/5

Play 3: 306 NCST +3.5

Game played on 10/5

For those who want to follow, William Hill here in Las Vegas is currently dealing NC State +4.

Good luck Weinke.

Game goes Thursday night at 8:00 ET.

Bovada dealing +4.5 but I don’t foresee Pinny going that high and with pushes basically being losses for contest purposes I figure might as well play it now.

Bovada dealing +4.5 but I don’t foresee Pinny going that high and with pushes basically being losses for contest purposes I figure might as well play it now.

Understood.

PLAY 4

Kansas State +3.5

Play 5

Miami/FSU Under 46

1-1

Play 6

Washington State -2.5

BAD number and chasing steam but this Florida offense is inept and the team might crumble with rumblings that teammates have ratted on others with all the fraud allegations. Hate LSU but oh well.

Play 7

LSU -1.5

Dumbfuck bad line bet

Shitty stupid beat with Kstate. Fuck Tom Herman...

3-4 record and a lesson in don’t bet bad lines as a better line puts me 5-2 with LSU and Kstate. Typical luck for me.

3-4 record and a lesson in don’t bet bad lines as a better line puts me 5-2 with LSU and Kstate. Typical luck for me.
    Sure, "luck" can rear its ugly head for only 30 wagers, but making poor decisions is unacceptable. You are sharper than this! No excuses! Good wagers the rest of the way.

Play 8:

Seahawks/Rams Under 47

Now that's a good wager.

All the best, Weinke.

Thanks, John. 4-4.

Play 9: 139 NCST -12

Weinke stands at 50% with a goal to hit 60%.

Time to pick it up.

And playing optimal lines would have me 75%. Hope I do better getting the ride numbers moving forward and I don’t end up 16-14 because of it.

Play 10:

110 Syracuse +21.5