EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

Play 11:

133 Virginia -3.5

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Weinke is our October contestant)

GL weinke

I am feeling a 3-0 streak soon.

Play 12:

138 WVU -3.5

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    And playing optimal lines would have me 75%. Hope I do better getting the ride numbers moving forward and I don’t end up 16-14 because of it.

Play 10:

110 Syracuse +21.5

Game goes Friday night at 7:00 ET.

ESPN will televise.

Good luck Weinke.

Play 13:

Jacksonville Jags -2.5

John and Company, going in tomorrow for a planned C-section for my wife so won’t be around. I realize it’s not in the strict sense of the rules but I would like to have play 14 be

128 Buffalo/NIU Under.

I understand if there needs to be a penalty or if invalid, or play it as the worst number it hits at any point tomorrow, but would appreciate leniency while real life happens.

Thanks

Good luck tomorrow Weinkes. All the best.

John and Company, going in tomorrow for a planned C-section for my wife so won’t be around. I realize it’s not in the strict sense of the rules but I would like to have play 14 be

128 Buffalo/NIU Under.

I understand if there needs to be a penalty or if invalid, or play it as the worst number it hits at any point tomorrow, but would appreciate leniency while real life happens.

Thanks
    No penalty, play will count. I won't let JK forget about it if he doesn't allow the play.

Congrats on the baby, always a good thing having an extra person to love you.

Thanks. T-minus 2 hours. On the crapper so let’s make it official...niu Under!

Record: 9-4

Jags pending

Nice run...I could use that 20 bucks when you take down the grand...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

PLAY 15:

262 Bears/Ravens Under 39.5

128 Buffalo/NIU Under.

Thanks
    does the I phone not work at the hospital? I'm sure they have wi-fi

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Jealous Rail?

There is a reason you don’t have kids...
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    Eog gets blocked as a gambling website.

9-5 record.

Shitty NFL. Should just stick to ACC football if I can help it.

9-6, halfway thru.

Congrats on the new arrival, Weinke.

9-6 it is.

Play 16:

398 Florida State -5.5

Play 16:

398 Florida State -5.5

Game goes Saturday at noon Eastern.

Play 17:

Missed the boat on North Texas already this morning so going to a different game I think the line moves up on.

321 SMU -8.5

Play 17:

Missed the boat on North Texas already this morning so going to a different game I think the line moves up on.

321 SMU -8.5

Game goes Saturday at 4:00 p.m. ET.

Televised by ESPNU.

Weinke has one point the best of it in each of his first two selections this Saturday.

Play 18:

It’s a shitload of points for a reason, and I’ve sworn off Butch forever cause he’s absolutely terrible, but it’s a shitload of points and I can’t resist in a conference game. Hoping Nick pounds the clock and both coaches agree to just get out of town with a 38-10 final.

389 Tennessee Volunteers +36

Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar

Butch is a dead man walking and everyone knows it, maybe Saban will be nice in light of those circumstances.

PLAY 19:

508 Knicks +12.5

9-7

Choke job in progress

PLAY 19:

508 Knicks +12.5

Stick to football in the Southeast.

PLAY 20:

359 UNC/VT Over 51.5

Get hot, Weinkes!

Critical Saturday for W2W.

Line looks like a huge sucker trap, Cuse is probably due for a letdown game in the heat against a good defense after playing 3 very tough teams, but I can’t resist as this team has been good to me and their passing attack does a good job of negating superior defensive lineman.

Play 21:

Syracuse +17.5

How is Butch Jones still employed?

Can’t score from the 1. Gives up a 60 hard toucidown on 3rd and 15 vs the second team.

Then worst of all, punts near midfield on 4th and 3 already down 38 with 3 minutes left in the game.

11-10

7-2 from here on out is doable but probably +1000.

This is teaching me that I should probably stick to non-FSU ACC games.

A record of 11-10 in the world of 11-10.

Weinke's a winner in the land of reduced juice.

PLAY 22:

468 Cards/Rams Under 46.5