Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 165

Thread: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

  1. #1
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...76057599709184



    The leftist elite has been covering shit like this up forever while they demonize Trump for saying that women will VOLUNTARILY do anything with him because he's a billionaire...

  2. #2
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Hillary Clinton
    Chuck Schumer
    Kirsten Gillabrand (how much dick did she suck?)
    Al Franken
    Chris Dodd
    Cory Booker
    Erskin Bowles
    Patrick Leahy
    Richard Blumenthal
    Barack Obama

    These 10 received most campaign money from this pervert Weinstein. All democrats. Most haven't given the money back.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Three woman have come forward to say they were raped by this major Democratic donor and Hollywood elitist. Oh the hypocrisy.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Guy is a major scumbag. Drugging teenagers and raping them? Says a lot that his own brother turned his back on him.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Matt Damon have anything to say yet?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  7. #7

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  8. #8

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  9. #9

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  10. #10
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    i'm in shook bushy didn't post this in the trump blog....

    #! moron runner
    #1A moron bushy

    two(2) sheep still looking for the Russians. remember these two (2) with collusion and treason....

  11. #11

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  12. #12

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  13. #13

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  14. #14

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model


  15. #15
    EOG Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 25, 2017
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    978

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    is Rachel reporting on this every night?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    He sure is an ugly fucker.

  17. #17
    EOG Dedicated Heim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30, 2006
    Location
    Anaheim Hills
    Posts
    17,083

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    I was shocked to find out initially that Lisa Bloom, Gloria Allred's daughter, would represent this guy. She's one of the biggest 'girl power' advocates in the country. Come to find out the Weinstein Company was in the process of turning Bloom's book into a movie. So much for advocacy.
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

  18. #18
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    There's no way everyone that worked with this guy didn't know about it. ZERO chance. He's so obvious and creepy.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Weinstein or anyone else that harasses women is a scumbag. I haven't listened to the tape yet. Does he brag about grabbing women by the pussy and kissing them without their consent?

  20. #20
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Jun 01, 2006
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    6,233

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Jasy Beasy isn't tonite a court night? All lawyers I know are there. Way too much time on your hands Son

  21. #21

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Why wasn't this exposed sooner? Oh yeah, because Matt Damon squashed the story with his millions.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Hollywood: The Number One Funder Of Democrats And the majority of Hollywood covered this up. Then looked the other way. Simply disgusting. Big Harve grabbed the teenagers tits and upset her, yet the Matt Damon's, Affleck's, and company kept enabling that sick freak to do this for years!

  23. #23

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Weinstein gave money to all liberals. But gave the most cash to the Clinton's and their foundation. Meanwhile Rick Madow is busy talking about the n-f-l caving to trump

  24. #24

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Rick Madow spending his time attacking Nunes. Can't make it up. I'm afraid to turn on c n n, really don't want to see Cooper Andy crying about Big Harve never pounding him up the ass-and-in-the-mouth.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Too bad for this scum slimebag that he's not a Conservative Wingnut. He could be a future POTUS there, like the current scum slimebag rapist.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Javy read this shit you fukkin hypocrite


    http://www.constantinereport.com/a-v...sex-offenders/

  27. #27

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Javy read this shit you fukkin hypocrite


    http://www.constantinereport.com/a-v...sex-offenders/
    Nice deflection, billyshit. Anything to avoid the task at hand. Typical leftist garbage.

  28. #28
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Lots of liberal tears in this thread.

  29. #29
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Too bad for this scum slimebag that he's not a Conservative Wingnut. He could be a future POTUS there, like the current scum slimebag rapist.
    If you listen to the full access hollywood tape, he clearly states it that women let him do those things b/c they are gold diggers.

    And in the whole tape, he mentions that one woman turned him down.

    Rapists don't get turned down. Weinstein picked on young children and minorities and forced them into letting him do nasty shit to them b/c they were desperate to advance their careers.

    It's utterly sickening, and yet Meryl Streep hasn't issued a tear filled statement, proving her tear filled statement about Trump was nothing but a political bitchfest that simpletons like you jacked off to. And probably into a potted plant.

  30. #30
    EOG Dedicated
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2005
    Location
    Corruptafornia
    Posts
    37,709

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Hilary, the most used witch ever, comes out today, sick, sick, sick....................had she received 2-3 million from Harvey, she'd likely have stfu........

  31. #31

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
    Nice deflection, billyshit. Anything to avoid the task at hand. Typical leftist garbage.
    The "leftists" can and easily do call Weinstein what he is. The insane and hypocritical Wingnuts can't bring themselves to do the same about their slime.

  32. #32
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    The "leftists" can and easily do call Weinstein what he is. The insane and hypocritical Wingnuts can't bring themselves to do the same about their slime.
    Are you being intentionally stupid? Do you really think anyone would defend Trump if an audio this sickening came out of him trying to sexually assault a teenage model who doesn't speak English well?

    Comparing this to the access Hollywood tape is the dumbest thing you've ever done, and that's saying something. Not even in the same universe.

  33. #33

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Are you being intentionally stupid? Do you really think anyone would defend Trump if an audio this sickening came out of him trying to sexually assault a teenage model who doesn't speak English well?

    Comparing this to the access Hollywood tape is the dumbest thing you've ever done, and that's saying something. Not even in the same universe.
    The Access Hollywood tape is hardly the only thing that points to the slime that the Idiot Drumpf was and is. Many, many more instances came out and were ignored, or excused by the hypocrital cultists. But instead of accurately calling him and it what it was, hypocritical insane wingnuts like yourself jerk off to the idiot, and defended that garbage as typical "locker room talk". You are not capable of objective, non hypocritical behavior.

  34. #34
    Drink loves pizza and handkerchiefs JavyBaez9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 24, 2014
    Posts
    18,037

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    The Access Hollywood tape is hardly the only thing that points to the slime that the Idiot Drumpf was and is. Many, many more instances came out and were ignored, or excused by the hypocrital cultists. But instead of accurately calling him and it what it was, hypocritical insane wingnuts like yourself jerk off to the idiot, and defended that garbage as typical "locker room talk". You are not capable of objective, non hypocritical behavior.
    'many many more instances came out'

    Like what? Once the initial report comes out, then attention whores piggy back and make things up. What credible evidence came out, like for instance, an audio recording like this from a woman?

    You're such a moron because you know for a fact that if Trump had had an audio like this released on him before the election that he would have lost his base and immediately dropped out.

    But admitting that means you're admitting you're an idiot, so we'll continue the dumb game that you lost because you played.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

    Quote Originally Posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    'many many more instances came out'

    Like what? Once the initial report comes out, then attention whores piggy back and make things up. What credible evidence came out, like for instance, an audio recording like this from a woman?

    You're such a moron because you know for a fact that if Trump had had an audio like this released on him before the election that he would have lost his base and immediately dropped out.

    But admitting that means you're admitting you're an idiot, so we'll continue the dumb game that you lost because you played.
    Laughable. Everything was excused, blamed on the victim(s), or ignored by Hypocritical cultists like Yourself. The Idiot Drumpf knew his cultist base well. They will overlook anything and everything the slime did, and will do.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •