Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, the skeletons in other celebrities’ closets have been coming out.

Twitter user Austen Fletcher shared an old clip of Jimmy Kimmel (from The Man Show) playing a game with women on the street where they had to guess what’s in his pants using their hands.

He suggested one woman “use two hands” and jokingly said “maybe it’d be easier if you put your mouth on it.”

Kimmel asked another woman how old she was, which she said 18.

“Are you sure?” Kimmel replied. “Because Uncle Jimmy doesn’t need to do time.”

When one of his contestants was aggressively feeling around his pants, he told her “You’re gonna make a fine wife.”

Default Re: Liberal elite pervert Weinstein caught on audio harassing young model

the left are a group of mentally deranged sickos.

Anthony Bourdain goes after Hillary over Weinstein comments

Anthony Bourdain blasted Hillary Clinton as “shameful” and “disingenuous” over her comments on CNN about Harvey Weinstein.

In an interview with CNN host Fareed Zakaria set to air in full Sunday morning, Clinton said she was “just sick” over the Weinstein allegations.

“I was shocked. I was appalled. It was something that was just intolerable in every way,” Clinton said of Weinstein, who’s donated to both her presidential campaign and Clinton Foundation. “You know, like so many people who’ve come forward and spoken out, this was a different side of a person who I and many others had known in the past.”

Clinton added that while it wasn’t possible to give back Weinstein’s donations, she’d donate them to charity.

Bourdain – whose girlfriend Asia Argento claimed the fallen movie mogul forcibly performed oral sex on her in 1997 – bashed the former presidential hopeful in a series of tweets Wednesday.

“And I have to say, Hillary’s interview with Fareed Zakaria was shameful in its deflection and its disingenuousness,” the celebrity chef said.

“Know what Hillary Clinton is NOT? She’s not stupid. Or unsophisticated about the world. The Weinstein stories had been out there for years.”

He also added that she gave a “terrible response to questions about a ‘friend’ who’s been tormenting women for decades” – and said her interview was a “real disappointment” and “uninspiring.”

“Secretary Clinton was one of the most intelligent, well prepared, well-briefed politicians ever. So, yes. I’d hoped for a better response,” Bourdain said.

Clinton told Zakaria that she “certainly didn’t” know about Weinstein’s decades of alleged sexual harassment and abuse toward women.

“I don’t know who did, but I can only speak for myself, and I think speak for many others who knew him primarily through politics,” she said.

The “Parts Unknown” host, whose show appears on CNN, tweeted his support for Argento, as well as other Weinstein accusers, including Rose McGowan.

“@AsiaArgento I am proud and honored to know you. You just did the hardest thing in the world,” he said.

Multiple clinton aids now attacking Bourdain, what an evil woman!

McGowan now going after Bezos. Would anyone be surprised if that a-hole was involved in a coverup?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raped-her.html

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Billbo Clinton!

EOG Dedicated

happens everywhere not just hollywood