NY football

Thread: NY football

EOG Dedicated

Default NY football

If I said before the season, after 5 weeks, one NY team would be 3-2 and tied for first in their division, the other would be 0-5 and in last place in their division, how many of you would have gotten the teams right?
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Default Re: NY football

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    If I said before the season, after 5 weeks, one NY team would be 3-2 and tied for first in their division, the other would be 0-5 and in last place in their division, how many of you would have gotten the teams right?
    So true Kane. It seems as if Manning has just been throwing in the towel playing behind that line. Now he goes to Mile High with no line, no WR's left and Broncos coming off a bye. How ugly could that game get?

I agree with Rich Eisen the other day....this is the time to trade Manning. A rising, possible playoff bound club like Jax would be a perfect landing spot. Who says he's a Giant for life? He's brother was traded.

EOG Dedicated

contract till ???
    not sure

i thought is was thru 2019 ??? not a bad move to dump eli

Let's not forget who the VP of operations is for the Jags....

Contract as follows:

The Jaguars have the cap room to facilitate a trade for Eli, as well as hang on to him a few seasons if they desire. Manning’s current deal runs through 2019 with cap hits of $22.2 and $23.2 million respectively, but the Giants and/or the Jaguars would be able to get out of the deal after the 2018 season with only about $6.3 million in dead money for the 2019 season.

EOG Dedicated

Quote Originally Posted by Heim View Post
    I agree with Rich Eisen the other day....this is the time to trade Manning. A rising, possible playoff bound club like Jax would be a perfect landing spot. Who says he's a Giant for life? He's brother was traded.
    I don't see an Andrew Luck on the Giants roster though. Not that I entirely disagree with you, if they feel the time is right to move him, they can tank the season, then take a QB with the high pick they'll have in the draft
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

EOG Dedicated

Let's not forget who the VP of operations is for the Jags....

Contract as follows:

The Jaguars have the cap room to facilitate a trade for Eli, as well as hang on to him a few seasons if they desire. Manning’s current deal runs through 2019 with cap hits of $22.2 and $23.2 million respectively, but the Giants and/or the Jaguars would be able to get out of the deal after the 2018 season with only about $6.3 million in dead money for the 2019 season.

agree nice look ahead

who would want the baggage? he is useless at this point

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I had them both at 1-4, Jets were the better team in 2015 also

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post

JAX is playoff bound.....is there a better Qb out there with top shelf playoff experience?
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Quote Originally Posted by railbird View Post
    +1