EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TEXED is our November contestant)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TEXED is our November contestant)

Default EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TEXED is our November contestant)

Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
    • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
    • Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
    • Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
    • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
    • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
    • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

EOG Dedicated

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TEXED is our November contestant)

GL Texed
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TEXED is our November contestant)

Kane, pick the month in 2018 to be a participant, if you'd like.

Good luck Texed...take this one down

Thanks all for the well wishes.

Thanks also JK for the unexpected opportunity.

I'm going to start with 394 Notre Dame -13.5.

And we're off...

GL Texed
    When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
    Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Knock it out, Tex!

Thanks again for the encouragement.
    Today

338 West Virginia -2.5 -109

good luck TEXED

Quote Originally Posted by TEXED View Post
    Today

Perfect post: A friendly acknowledgement of fellow community members followed by a detailed layout of the Grand Challenge wager against Pinnacle numbers with betting number, team name, pointspread and price laid out beautifully.

Now let's hope TEXED has found a winner.

JK....I don't suppose you would let that offset 1 or 2 losses?

JK....I don't suppose you would let that offset 1 or 2 losses?

Negative.

But more points on your power rating for humor's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Negative.

But more points on your power rating for humor's sake.
    Firm, but fair.

Today's pick

424....Southern Cal -7.5 -100

Thanks all for the well wishes.

Thanks also JK for the unexpected opportunity.

I'm going to start with 394 Notre Dame -13.5.
    Today

Today's pick

424....Southern Cal -7.5 -100

At least three plays set for Saturday.

Waiting on TEXED's selection for November 4.

Today's play

334...Nebraska +2 -108

I am 0-4 with Nebraska so far this season. I am hoping that their late rally last week will carry over today. Mike Riley is hanging on by the tips of his fingernails and that may not be a plus today. I suspect he is looking forward to his $7 million buyout and heading off into the sunset.

TEXED deserved a better fate in the Wake Forest-Notre Dame game.

WF outscored ND, 21-7, in the game's final 17 minutes.

The back door was wide open in South Bend today.

Current record: 2-2.

Today's pick

140....Penn State -31 -106

Next

192....Texas A&M -18.5 -106

TEXED is playing the role of the bully this Saturday.

And

172....Northwestern -6 -108

JK should give me credit on this one even if it doesn't win.

And

172....Northwestern -6 -108

JK should give me credit on this one even if it doesn't win.

"The Cardiac Cats" have won three straight overtime games, the only team in FBS history to pull off the feat.

Here's hoping, for TEXED's sake, that the Cats avoid a fourth overtime game.

Money for Purdue.

NU currently -4 at CRIS.

Game goes at 6 p.m. CT.

ESPN2 to televise.

Today

204....Texas -34 -108

TEXED laying nearly 90 combined points over four college football games this Saturday.

Good luck Texed:

Guesser...Absolutely guilty as charged. I'm not proud of it, but I'm afraid there's more to come... Good picture.

268....L A Rams -11 +100

268....L A Rams -11 +100
    -10.5 is -106 for pinny, not sure if that means he can get that instead?

Javy....Thanks for watching out for me. I checked Pinnacle right before I submitted the pick, and 11 is what they had. But I suspect I'm not using their site correctly as I remember some mention of a drop-down box with varied numbers. I still don't see that. If it exists, can you tell me where to find it.I just use 5 Dimes, so don't know much about Pinnacle's site. I will stick with the 11, but again I appreciate the heads up.

268 L.A. Rams -10.5 (-106) was the Pinnacle price available at the time of the post.

Done deal.

TEXED has submitted five plays this week and he's laying a combined 100 points in those five games.

We can add a few more points to the running total.

216....Arizona -21 -105

You sure this isn’t Gabe playing these favs?

(I’m sure I will hear about this)
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Hey VD....I'm having a really hard time resisting Central Florida -40.5. I actually did it for real, but I'm afraid I'll burn up JK's calculator.